Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her daughter has been taught the number one ‘influencer’ rule of ‘make sure you put a question at the end of your posts on Instagram because it’s good for engagement even though you couldn’t give a flying duck what the answers are. Make sure you ‘Like’ the replies and throw in the odd reply back too so a few of your mindless sheep feel like they’re your mate and not being used for your own gain’ Congratulations R on prepping your Daughter for a life of living purely for strangers on social media 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
A04AF1CC-EAF3-4DDA-9951-EEF0E4BDB9B9.jpeg

I don’t think so Rach

I expect Rachel is one of these extremely smug people I have been unfortunate enough to encounter in real life who aren’t concerned because none of their family or friends are in high risk categories. One of my friends yesterday was looking at cheap holidays to Italy because she is so unconcerned about catching it due to being young and healthy. However, she is a social worker who deals with disabled adults so she should be less selfish in my opinion.

Not one child under 10 has died from the virus so far, it’s unlikely that any of their children, or she and Josh, will be badly affected if they do catch it. But that is no reason not to take precautions. We should all be doing what we can to help keep it at bay for those who ARE likely to die from it.
Exactly that. You can still be a carrier and then being amongst immune compromised people could spread it.

Reactions: 9
How does he do his job? He is always available to travel with her. He is the only police officer I know ( I know hundreds) that can gets all his annual leave requests approved. The rest of us are forever apologising for missing events
If I’ve read the threads right, I think he had a role change? I took that to mean he is more office based, perhaps a call handler or something 🤔

View attachment 94550
I don’t think so Rach

No she is right. I’ve cut my hair, bleached it and renamed all my kids Wilby including my pets. I also purchased several hundred polo shirts and socks for the men in my community. I call my best friend my PA on the gram (makes me look important,) and I stamp everyone’s forehead with a #bekind stencil. I couldn’t help myself 😊. I was influenced 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know I can (I know I can)
Be who I wanna be (be who I wanna be)
If I make up a story (if I make up a story)
About a woman at Mothercare (about a woman at Mothercare)
O M G I'd completely forgotten this is where she started! I've just had a flashback to when I first found her and read this. Even then I was thinking...nice story but it didn't happen. I started following her on facebook and she was comical and relatable. I enjoyed the snippet she gave us into her life, house seemed bursting with love and noise. I was even a little bit envious. Then the story of Edie weeing in the shower after swimming lessons was a bit much. Then her Facebook account got hacked and then I found her again on IG. Then it all went sharply downhill

Reactions: 6
It's not even just the event itself, it's the train.

My son's school was closed all of last week because they had a student confirmed with coronavirus, up until that point I had felt very calm about the whole thing. As soon as I knew my son had spent a week in school with a child who had coronavirus but hadn't started showing symptoms, my whole outlook changed. It really was a game changer for me.

Now if we don't have to go on public transport, we won't. If I had a ticket to a large event, I wouldn't go. I certainly wouldn't take a baby to something like that. It's about being sensible and taking reasonable precautions as far as I'm concerned.

As for thousands of people going to the hairdressers asking for the 'Rachaeaeaeaele' come on...she's not Jennifer Aniston...these people need to get a bleeping grip. Plus her hair looks like absolute tit! People need to stop lying to her!
Do you know if the child showed any symptoms at a later date? If so what were they?

Sorry going off topic a little.

Reactions: 3
As for thousands of people going to the hairdressers asking for the 'Rachaeaeaeaele' come on...she's not Jennifer Aniston...these people need to get a bleeping grip. Plus her hair looks like absolute tit! People need to stop lying to her!
Maybe they are double bluffing her and they actually hate the hairstyle! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear lord she’s such an inspiration everyone wants a tit hair cut aswel
Christ she really does love herself doesnt she 🤮 no Rachelleee 99.9999% of the population havent got peroxide blonde skin heads because it looks tit and all I can think of is Kurtain off this country when I see you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
O M G I'd completely forgotten this is where she started! I've just had a flashback to when I first found her and read this. Even then I was thinking...nice story but it didn't happen. I started following her on facebook and she was comical and relatable. I enjoyed the snippet she gave us into her life, house seemed bursting with love and noise. I was even a little bit envious. Then the story of Edie weeing in the shower after swimming lessons was a bit much. Then her Facebook account got hacked and then I found her again on IG. Then it all went sharply downhill
The difference between the FB posts and Insta is eye opening isn’t it? That’s what happened with me too. I read her book though and couldn’t get my head around the comments saying they were in floods of tears reading it, etc. I found it really vague and pointless. Read just like a collection of her long-winded, melodramatic FB posts stuck together and not at all like a proper book.

Reactions: 11
Poor Wilby having fake tan on his cheeks. Why did she need to fake tan her boobs??

Reactions: 10
You couldn't pay me to go into London at the moment.
They're clearly bored on the train reading here
👋 hi Rach. If you so obviously don't care why do you keep coming back to read it?

Why is she convinced that people want to be her? Her hair looks bleeping rank (also, it's not really a "skinhead" when you've got hair is it), her glasses look awful as well. If I was Josh I'd be embarrassed to go out with her looking so ridiculous, but then he's clearly got no taste seeing as he swans about in his leggings and terrible coats (although we haven't seen the condom hat in a while have we?)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she convinced that people want to be her? Her hair looks bleeping rank (also, it's not really a "skinhead" when you've got hair is it), her glasses look awful as well. If I was Josh I'd be embarrassed to go out with her looking so ridiculous, but then he's clearly got no taste seeing as he swans about in his leggings and terrible coats (although we haven't seen the condom hat in a while have we?)
Sending her a text while he's sitting next to her telling her he fancies her?? How old are they? 12??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She probably sent herself the text from his phone. Then again maybe I’m giving him too much credit here.

• Haha
I expect Rachel is one of these extremely smug people I have been unfortunate enough to encounter in real life who aren’t concerned because none of their family or friends are in high risk categories.
She probably thinks coronavirus is like her 180k odd followers are and just looking out for her family. No weirdos amongst them #blessed

• Haha
You couldn't pay me to go into London at the moment.
They're clearly bored on the train reading here
👋 hi Rach. If you so obviously don't care why do you keep coming back to read it?
This made me laugh. ‘Oh do sod off, we are talking about you not to you’ 😂

• Haha
Since 'the hair cut' when a pic of her makes its way into my feed I think its Katie Hopkins. Double urgh.

Reactions: 14
She probably sent herself the text from his phone. Then again maybe I’m giving him too much credit here.
You think she lets him have access to his own phone? I bet she has a location tracker on so she can see exactly where he is for every minute he's not by her side, and the second he's in the door she checks it to make sure he's not been sliding into anyone's DMs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
In what way has she spent the last decade helping people? 10 years ago, by her own admission (not that her word counts for much), she was apparently living with the abusive father of her two young daughters. She’s since left him for Edie’s dad, left HIM for Wilby’s dad (pattern of behaviour, much?) and spent the last five years lying about helping various anonymous women, NONE of whom have any social media, and oversharing the private lives of five vulnerable children.

But yeah, sure, she’s spent a decade selflessly giving back to the community and living like a saint.

Also - mother hen to six? I’ve never seen anyone more UN-motherly in my life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
You think she lets him have access to his own phone? I bet she has a location tracker on so she can see exactly where he is for every minute he's not by her side, and the second he's in the door she checks it to make sure he's not been sliding into anyone's DMs.
someone I know has a tracker app on her husband's phone, she gets a notification on her phone whenever he goes anywhere (i.e leaves the house, leaves work ect ect) and it shows her exactly where he has been. She is like R in so many other ways (all about her/narcissistic tendencies) so really wouldn't be surprised if R had it too.

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.