Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet W is really glad of the peace and quiet so he can go to sleep at a decent time instead of having Octonauts blaring in his ear or a phone light shining in his eyes.

Reactions: 16
God she is such a drama queen. I’m sure Wilby can easily go a couple of hours without either of them - it doesn’t seem to bother him when she fucks off to self-absorbed therapy every week. Tbh I’d love to be that rich that I could waste shitloads of money on concert tickets only to leave after five minutes because you're convinced your child can’t survive without your tit.

Also she looks like a cradle-snatching granny here 🤷🏼‍♀️
Image of Katie Hopkins

Reactions: 6
Oh duck off Rach. Most men would want their wife able to function enough to look after their other five kids rather than being obsessed with him being breastfed at the detriment to every other element of family life.
Little dig at the boys mum there. So kind

Reactions: 16
Oh duck off Rach. Most men would want their wife able to function enough to look after their other five kids rather than being obsessed with him being breastfed at the detriment to every other element of family life.
Obsessed with seeing his kid breastfed? Three things wrong with that comment:

1) Sounds fetishy AF. Vom. 🤢
2) Obvious dig at his ex-wife, and you could also argue, women who don’t or can’t breastfeed.
3) Stop lying, he clearly has a bottle from time to time. We’ve seen the Aptamil and the Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep machine. I don’t believe he goes a full night without a bottle when he’s with his dad, and as far as I can see he isn’t hiding any tits under those wee vests he wears (no balls either, but that’s deviating from the original point).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone needs to write it on her page! I would but I don’t want to be blocked for speaking the truth! ..... WHAT a witch!! Why aren’t people seeing through her?!?!?!
It’s not the first time she’s said that on one of her comments though. Way to twist the knife, eh? It’s none of her business how those boys’ mum fed them as babies, so why is she even talking about it other than to cause hurt or get people’s’ backs up. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Real convenient that this concert that she booked last summer is also in the city she’s due to be in the following day for an event 👀.

Also, I think it’s really bleeping irresponsible of Tommee Tippee to even be still holding this event. Pregnant then Screwed had a similar thing due for this Sunday in York, but having spoken with the local authority and public health England, have decided to postpone due to the fact the main attendees will be pregnant women/women with small babies and they simply do not want to put anybody at risk. JUST like this TT event. But do they care? Clearly not. But given that they are paying people like Rachel and Rosie Ramsey to advertise for them, I’m not surprised.

Reactions: 13
Real convenient that this concert that she booked last summer is also in the city she’s due to be in the following day for an event 👀.

Also, I think it’s really bleeping irresponsible of Tommee Tippee to even be still holding this event. Pregnant then Screwed had a similar thing due for this Sunday in York, but having spoken with the local authority and public health England, have decided to postpone due to the fact the main attendees will be pregnant women/women with small babies and they simply do not want to put anybody at risk. JUST like this TT event. But do they care? Clearly not. But given that they are paying people like Rachel and Rosie Ramsey to advertise for them, I’m not surprised.
I thought that. It’s really odd for them to be going ahead. The Government advice was moderate today but I think in the coming days it wil escalate. A baby event is bizarre even if kids aren’t as susceptible as others. I doubt Josh is a breastfeeding commander. It’s just another way for her to say ‘My masterful man the boob monitor. He is OBSESSED WITH ME. DON’T DM HIM’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m going to see Lewis Capaldi tomorrow at Wembley. They sent an email confirming the times...I’m wondering why she’s left the baby that can’t live without her at 1730 when Capaldi isn’t on until 2100?! Surely if he was that dependent, you would go at the last possible moment. She will no doubt be back at the hotel now, writing her woe is me we had to leave the concert just as Lewis personally serenaded me and told everyone how amazing I am post 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m going to see Lewis Capaldi tomorrow at Wembley. They sent an email confirming the times...I’m wondering why she’s left the baby that can’t live without her at 1730 when Capaldi isn’t on until 2100?! Surely if he was that dependent, you would go at the last possible moment. She will no doubt be back at the hotel now, writing her woe is me we had to leave the concert just as Lewis personally serenaded me and told everyone how amazing I am post 🙄
Wouldn’t you also stay near Wembley not the other side of London in case you needed to leave early again? 🙄

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t you also stay near Wembley not the other side of London in case you needed to leave early again? 🙄
I wondered where her hotel was. We have a Travelodge a few tube stops away as I had to pay myself and didn’t get #gifted it via someone else’s PayPal donation!

Reactions: 8
First trotters and hooves and now paws. Makes my skin crawl.

Just. duck. Off.

You narcissistic wanker.

While I'm here Rach, you reckon we're all jealous "trolls". No. Look at how many influencers/gurus with no threads on here (that I can see). Successful women who I probably am a bit jealous of if the truth be known! BUT, they are nice people. They don't lie. They don't take people's money. They don't blindly advertise anything to make a quick buck. They don't flog their kids vulnerability just to earn a few more quid. They don't slag off their extended family.
I could go on. And in top of that, they DO actually help people.
Do you get what I'm saying? We call out people like you because you have huge flaws that you refuse to recognise and people like Tommee Tippee pay you for appearing at their events without knowing how what you tell them and what you actually do is utter crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she such a liar? What a twit. If she’s telling the truth about Josh, I’d find that a little weird. He enjoys watching his son breastfeed and doesn’t want her to stop?? 🤢

More like she just wants everyone to know that seb and Isaac weren’t breastfed which is none of her bleeping business. bleep.
She’s bloody a horrible cow. Lots of us couldn’t breastfeed. She’s such a smug c**t!!!

Reactions: 10
She’s a horrible ugly bleep inside and out!... excuse my poor language but there’s no politer way to describe her. What a horribly bastard twisting the knife in further bringing up that Seb & I weren’t breastfed what the hell has that got to do with her? duck all! She really does still seem very jealous & insecure of Samantha doesn’t she- any opportunity to pull the poor woman down.

also I find when she shares all these childish messages between her &Josh it’s a passive aggressive way to say see he’s mine!... it’s me he fancies and me he wants!... clearly thinking every woman on earth wants and fancies him 🤢🤢 people that are happy and secure in their relationship don’t have to prove their love to the world.
And who the feck would fancy her with that heid and teeth anyway?🤣🤣

silly witch. She’ll get hers one day and no balls Barry.

She seems to forget Samantha raised her boys until Seb was 8! 😡 they’re a pair of horrible bastards those two.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.