Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s my dog posing next to some charity collection tins, that are chained down so I don’t steal them like I did the PayPal money

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes because she's kind to everyone she meets and that's all that matters. So what if she can't spell or add up 🙄

I want to be a midwife so I'm off to the maternity hospital with chocs and flowers. I expect this time tomorrow I'll have all sorts of hospital staff weeping at my feet about the kindness I show the mothers to be 🤰🤱
Only works If you film yourself telling the expectant mums how horrific your labour was and so they shouldn’t complain. Then snort a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So if he was with Josh all night he must have at least one bottle a day. Which of course is totally fine just don't lie about it

Reactions: 13
“Imagine waking up every single morning to a load of people that idolise you 😍💜

You’d love that, wouldn’t you R?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow they are really taking the baby to this event in London during a pandemic. The lack of awareness and ignorance is breathtaking. I can’t even think of a joke to make.

Reactions: 14
What a surprise. She can’t go anywhere without Long John Larry. Her PA is going too. Must be like the Griswolds vacation.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Wow they are really taking the baby to this event in London during a pandemic. The lack of awareness and ignorance is breathtaking. I can’t even think of a joke to make.
I expect Rachel is one of these extremely smug people I have been unfortunate enough to encounter in real life who aren’t concerned because none of their family or friends are in high risk categories. One of my friends yesterday was looking at cheap holidays to Italy because she is so unconcerned about catching it due to being young and healthy. However, she is a social worker who deals with disabled adults so she should be less selfish in my opinion.

Not one child under 10 has died from the virus so far, it’s unlikely that any of their children, or she and Josh, will be badly affected if they do catch it. But that is no reason not to take precautions. We should all be doing what we can to help keep it at bay for those who ARE likely to die from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What a surprise. She can’t go anywhere without Long John Larry. Her PA is going too. Must be like the Griswolds vacation.
How does he do his job? He is always available to travel with her. He is the only police officer I know ( I know hundreds) that can gets all his annual leave requests approved. The rest of us are forever apologising for missing events

Reactions: 17
I expect Rachel is one of these extremely smug people I have been unfortunate enough to encounter in real life who aren’t concerned because none of their family or friends are in high risk categories. One of my friends yesterday was looking at cheap holidays to Italy because she is so unconcerned about catching it due to being young and healthy. However, she is a social worker who deals with disabled adults so she should be less selfish in my opinion.

Not one child under 10 has died from the virus so far, it’s unlikely that any of their children, or she and Josh, will be badly affected if they do catch it. But that is no reason not to take precautions. We should all be doing what we can to help keep it at bay for those who ARE likely to die from it.

Exactly, and it’s all about spread anyway.
Gutted I didn’t get tickets for her to go and tell all the peop
Oh dear lord she’s such an inspiration everyone wants a tit hair cut aswel
She really thinks she’s Victoria Beckham now🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
She is so unbelievably selfish. She has her PA with her, she does not need to take Josh away from his boys to be with her. Those poor children. The event isn’t even until tomorrow, why are they going now? No wonder she’s back in with her mother - she’ll forgive anyone if it means they’ll take her kids off her hands when she wants them to. Selfish prick.

Reactions: 19
It's not even just the event itself, it's the train.

My son's school was closed all of last week because they had a student confirmed with coronavirus, up until that point I had felt very calm about the whole thing. As soon as I knew my son had spent a week in school with a child who had coronavirus but hadn't started showing symptoms, my whole outlook changed. It really was a game changer for me.

Now if we don't have to go on public transport, we won't. If I had a ticket to a large event, I wouldn't go. I certainly wouldn't take a baby to something like that. It's about being sensible and taking reasonable precautions as far as I'm concerned.

As for thousands of people going to the hairdressers asking for the 'Rachaeaeaeaele' come on...she's not Jennifer Aniston...these people need to get a bleeping grip. Plus her hair looks like absolute tit! People need to stop lying to her!

She doesn’t suit that cut. It was nice initially when the hairdresser did it, but she cannot style it for the life of her and she’s wandering around thinking she’s a style icon when really she’s a middle-aged hipster wannabe. I think she’s trying so hard to be like that Astrid woman, who can clearly pull it off better.

I’m surprised that the event they are going on is still going ahead given what is happening at the moment. So many people in one place scary!

Reactions: 10
Well there needs to be 3 of them if they’re off to see Lewis Capaldi tonight. Wonder who’s going?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.