Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
T - “When did I first try rice?”

R - “...and I remember standing outside a Chinese takeaway with 3p to my name. Sobbing and shaking, my 2 babies hidden under my charity shop coat full of holes and half a hood. My mother drove past and threw eggs at me. I sobbed some more. I couldn’t afford the rice. We went back to our bedsit with only chicken balls and I promised one day my babies would always have rice”

• Haha
Reactions: 72

ShaWei

Chatty Member
When I was 10, I won the “Kindness to Others” trophy at the end of the year. Didn’t do me much good because 36 years later I’m a vile troll on tattle. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Sausageface

Chatty Member
I’m local to our saviour, Rachaelele, and saw today that Devon Live have done an article of 50 inspirational Devon women in honour of Women’s Day. It was a variety of women who have a range of skills and achievements - lots for raising awareness of different issues including domestic violence.

Reader, Rachaelele was not included.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Guys I am back from my experience on Wednesday where I was...HORRIFICALLY SLICED IN TWO.

Just made myself some toast and some black currant juice. Baby wanted boob halfway through the toast so I went to see to her and picked up the toast after. I didn’t film any of it for stories sadly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Most inspiring influencer? You’re having a laugh. She inspires me to not be like her
I would love to meet someone she’s inspired.

“Rachel inspired me to stalk another family’s husband and father until I made him mine!”

“I was inspired to ignore my niece when she injured herself in my care - she only broke both wrists though, so no harm done!”

“I’ve been inspired by Rachel to give up feeding myself! Instead, I sit on my arse all day whilst my husband works full time, sorts the kids and cleans the house, then I get him to feed me the dinner he has cooked. To be fair, I did give birth less than a year ago and have single-handedly kept our son alive ever since, so it’s only right that my husband pulls his weight!”

“Thanks to Rachel’s influence, my underage teenage daughter now has a public Instagram account where 32,000 strangers can watch her every move #bemorebetsy 💖

“Rachel has inspired me to help the homeless. Only yesterday, I filmed myself taking a local hobo a brand new tent, which was SO FUNNY. My followers loved it, I can’t believe I’d never thought of it before.”

“Rachel made me realise that my children are MINE; they don’t need two parents. Thanks to her, none of them now see their biological dads 😍 #patchworkfamily we’ve never been happier!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I do wonder is Wilby will change his name when he’s an adult. I guess he might go by his middle name, John?
It probably depends on where he wants his career to go, but I can’t imagine calling any of upper management in work “Wilby”.
I think Wilby works as a hipster name. He'll be one of those twats who walk around with a moustache that they've curled the ends of, wearing head to foot tweed and popping to the artisan bakery to pick up their sourdough loaf made with wheat that was harvested on a full moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

MrsA99

VIP Member
20200310_110407.png

Parenting Guru????? 😂😂😂 Please!! .....Most of us here could give better tips than how she's been handling the night routine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Partofthefam

I breast fed both of my babies to 8 months and 7 months, yes they love to use you as a 'dummy' but, I would stroke babies forehead or move to un-latch so they would actually feed for long enough (or near enough) ifor they started to stop feeding.
And if you're reading here Rach, had a good chat with your dad today, as I do often enough and you'll be pleased to know,him and mum are so very happy, as they always have been. Your wank attempt to split them up just did NOTHING. 👌👏

Ooooh we have 1 nosey girl so let's have a few more lol
Any patchwork quilts getting involved (patchwork familys, just as ours was, from the age of 5 ish. Funnily enough there was also 6 kids in our family too. How very strange)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Kbird

VIP Member
Hahaha Raquelle it’s not jealousy to want someone to be held to account. Try again.
If i was going to be jealous of anyone it would be the woman married to Tom Hardy or the lovely, intellegent Dr's I work with.
Not a gobby, skank con artist with a borderline gay husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Why is she such a liar? What a twat. If she’s telling the truth about Josh, I’d find that a little weird. He enjoys watching his son breastfeed and doesn’t want her to stop?? 🤢

More like she just wants everyone to know that seb and Isaac weren’t breastfed which is none of her fucking business. Cunt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33