Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pull the other one 🙄

Also, is it common to leave babies to sleep on the sofa? I don't understand why she doesn't put him in his cot that's in a room cleared exclusively for him
I thought the same last night when he was asleep on the sofa with J. She's making a rod for her own back. She needs to put him in his cot and get him into a routine. She should know that!

Reactions: 6
I thought the same last night when he was asleep on the sofa with J. She's making a rod for her own back. She needs to put him in his cot and get him into a routine. She should know that!
I'd be worried about safety, if he isn't already rolling over and maybe trying to crawl, he probably will be soon enough. Plus she has 2 dogs wandering around all the time, who seem to be allowed up on the furniture, he could easily roll or get knocked off.

Reactions: 8
I'd be worried about safety, if he isn't already rolling over and maybe trying to crawl, he probably will be soon enough. Plus she has 2 dogs wandering around all the time, who seem to be allowed up on the furniture, he could easily roll or get knocked off.
Totally, it’s a huge risk. My eldest was crawling at 5 months, he’s almost 7 months so the potential is definitely there. He could certainly move to the point where he toppled off the sofa, even with a cushion in the way.

Reactions: 4
He rolled over at J's mums a few weeks back didn't he?

Reactions: 3
It’s also a massive risk for SIDS but hey if I say that she’ll cry on insta and say I wished her baby dead or something 🙄 maybe she should take a look at the lullaby trust 🤔

Reactions: 12
Wait, so they get Gouso not because they’re lazy... but then choose sausage and mash which is like the easiest thing to make yourself.

And they won’t use the egg included they’ll use their own?? What happens to the one in the box? They chuck it??

Reactions: 8
Can someone create a new thread? I dont have the privileges apparently.. maybe I need to up my trolling game 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.