Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did say I wasn’t sticking up for R and nor did I believe most of what she’s said anyway, I was being hypothetical 👏🏻 I have been in an abusive relationship too, just explaining why women don’t “just leave”..
I understand completely what your saying 👍 I was lucky enough not to have children with my abuser but I understand women to go back and have multiple children with them.
I'm just tired of R claiming shes a victim when she was an abuser too... and still is an emotional one to J. Even her own family have stated she spouts a pack of lies... lol

Reactions: 12
I agree. I doubt it in her case but I do agree.

She says how much she loves those stepdaughters in that photo... did she leave them with the violent abuser whilst she took Betsy to the refuge?
Despite what she tries to portray about the step daughter's i don't believe she bought them up as she claims. From looking at their profiles (after shes tagged them) they lived with their mother and likely spent weekends with her and their Dad.

Reactions: 9
I understand completely what your saying 👍 I was lucky enough not to have children with my abuser but I understand women to go back and have multiple children with them.
I'm just tired of R claiming shes a victim when she was an abuser too... and still is an emotional one to J. Even her own family have stated she spouts a pack of lies... lol
Absolutely! Drives me insane 😖 if only people knew the truth about her!! They just take what she says as gospel and make out like she’s some kind of queen.. I don’t understand how people don’t see it.. especially the way she talks to J publicly on videos 😖

Reactions: 8
In her book she states ‘I kicked, punched and tore flesh’ what?!?! I’ve seen people talk about the mutual abuse, and kind of felt it was unfair until I read that.
She tore flesh. I can’t even imagine doing that, to anybody. I have been abused, and bloody well answered back. I’ve never torn anyone’s flesh!
I slapped my partner in my sleep and when he told me I cried about it. She was also screaming at her step daughters to ‘call the police’. She also makes it seem like she was raising her step daughters- can’t imagine their mum liked that much!! So I can only assume that photo is where she’s returned to her abusive relationship...

Nobody is jealous of you R, you’re an advert. That’s it. Once upon a time everyone used to go for a piss when tv adverts came on. You made your life an advert, that’s what ‘influencing’ is. 😂😂😅 get a real vocation mate x

Reactions: 21
This needs to be a comment on that cry baby post👏 I'm fed up of this be kind crap being peddled by people with a less than average moral compass.

Why do this mumfluencers think Instagram owes them a living in the public eye without criticism? Get a real job and some real problems and we might respect you more.

Just thinking, what if the coronavirus hits and PC Lycra gets called to do a real front line job due to staff shortages, what will the pigeons do 🤔 R wouldn't cope with him being out of the house on proper shifts.
Dr Dolittle Devon by day. Tattle Trailer by night. Not all heroes wear capes. There are some wear matching socks and polo t-shirts.(In all reality I don’t think PC Marshall gives a toss about this website with a job and six kids to care for. However in her head he is slaying the trolls to keep his Queen on her throne of lies 😂)
Oh and I’m jealous of her, she is totally right. The thought of six kids, multiple parents and insta huns pinging me all day to sell their Etsy tat on my social media is like a dream come true 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anything she advertises I stop buying.

Why anyone would want her to do ads for them is beyond me. They are painful to watch.

Unfollowed Rosie Ramsey, what a sell out she turned out to be, and now praising queen of the con artists.
Rosie wil now become R's bestest friend, like every other celeb that she meets once or comments on her posts.
It's all so vom inducing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I did buy into the PTWM bullshit in the early days & I even bought her book 🤦‍♀️ I used to believe she was so selfless and bigged her up to friends. I even made a donation, which I am glad to say, I have had refunded to me - shame I can't get the book money back too, as I was definitely miss-sold fiction!
I am so glad people opened my mind by getting me to come and read these threads on tattle. I used to think this was just a place for trolls 🤣 so why an earth would I come on here?! But I actually find this site much more entertaining than Insta or FB! Some of you posters are bleeping hilarious, I wish I had your level of wit!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20200311-113839.jpg

🤷‍♀️ According to her, nothing is working. She's not getting any sleep.
Good to see Tommie Tippee have done their homework.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has literally spent the last couple of weeks solely bemoaning the fact that she’s up all night with Wilby because he won’t sleep and she can’t do anything to settle him but stick Octonauts on the TV and whack a tit in his face. I’m sure the guests on Friday, who have paid for tickets, will be delighted for her advice 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Time to comment on Tommee Tippee on Insta I think 🤔 Rach, you haven’t got your tit together. You’re a failure, simple.

Reactions: 9
What I don’t get is, nobody’s forcing the likes of Mrs Meldrum and PTWM to broadcast their private lives and monetise their children’s lives. Their followers won’t suffer if they say “look I’ve had a good run but it’s time for me to bow out for the sake of my mental health”, they’ll soon be forgotten about. But they don’t want that. They will continue to put up with “trolls” because their greed for freebies and cash in the bank for pretending they use products and their need for admiration and praise is everything. I find it hard to believe PTWM has a passion for advertising shite headphones and ryvita. She has a passion for sitting on her arse while people blow smoke up it. That’s why she will continue with this tit at the detriment of her and her children’s lives.

Meldrum could get a job, a normal job. Her mistake is repairable I think. PTWM has been found out as a fraud so she may find it harder. She deserves to have people calling her out. Nowt but a common thief. This thread may not exist had she either explained where the PayPal/go fund me money went. I’m sure people would have picked up on the treatment of her husband and how she has exploited her kids for money. She’ll never address the PayPal because while she keeps quiet about it, nobody can 100% say she’s been pocketing it instead of donating it. Silence speaks volumes though you deceitful fool.

Reactions: 25
Time to comment on Tommee Tippee on Insta I think 🤔 Rach, you haven’t got your tit together. You’re a failure, simple.
That’s failure bit is harsh. She has cornered the market on being a professional victim. Plus her efforts to under value an education are outstanding. I mean credit where it is due 😁. I do wonder what all the huns kids will do when they find out that there is no GCSE be more like .....(insert child’s name as per your choice)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s failure bit is harsh. She has cornered the market on being a professional victim. Plus her efforts to under value an education are outstanding. I mean credit where it is due 😁. I do wonder what all the huns kids will do when they find out that there is no GCSE be more like .....(insert child’s name as per your choice)
Betsy did work experience in a school. Does Rachel really think she will get a teaching job with no qualifications? 🙄

Reactions: 8
I'm a very kind person kind and it's all I needed in life. I'm a brain sugeon now.
I just showed up at med school with a bunch of flowers for the tutors, they put me straight through to operating the next day. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm a very kind person kind and it's all I needed in life. I'm a brain sugeon now.
I just showed up at med school with a bunch of flowers for the tutors, they put me straight through to operating the next day. 🤔
Did they also send a handwritten note home to your mum telling her what a credit you are to her, and you're so kind and thoughtful that you will go far in your career?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Betsy did work experience in a school. Does Rachel really think she will get a teaching job with no qualifications? 🙄
Yes because she's kind to everyone she meets and that's all that matters. So what if she can't spell or add up 🙄

I want to be a midwife so I'm off to the maternity hospital with chocs and flowers. I expect this time tomorrow I'll have all sorts of hospital staff weeping at my feet about the kindness I show the mothers to be 🤰🤱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.