Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PS I’m not remotely jealous of you, Rachaele. Your baby is lovely and I sincerely hope you are as happy a family as you say you are. The inconsistencies and utter BS that you spout are what irritates me. The only reason I ‘discovered’ you is because you are local to me and I kept seeing your posts on Facebook about you saving the world. Then I clicked that S and I’s mum is a friend of friends and was flabbergasted about the way you have tried to erase her from their lives and flaunt that they live with you so publicly. I’m not suggesting she is a saint and that you are a big old meanie, but have a bit of class and compassion FFS!
She isn’t a saint but she is their mum - has she really done anything so bad to not have any contact with her boys at all? Seems inhuman to me. For this chav to then publicly parade them on Instagram to thousands of people is horrendous.

Reactions: 14
I find it hilarious that these absolute twats on Instagram think that it's the "trolls" fault. They couldn't possibly have done anything wrong.

Rachaelelelee is a saint. She would never pocket PayPal money for herself. She would never make up ridiculous lies to sell a book.

Meldrum is another saint. She would never be racist.

The Inghams are also saints. The husband/dad would never ask 16 year old girls to skinny dip in Florida. The Granny would never actively troll people. They would never leave their baby on a beach in a foreign country.

As you can see (just from a chosen few that have admitted to talking to companies beforehand), it's CLEARLY all the trolls fault that they have to contact companies to pre-warn them. It's definitely not got anything to do with their behaviour. Because they're all perfect and everyone is just jealous... 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I find it hilarious that these absolute twats on Instagram think that it's the "trolls" fault. They couldn't possibly have done anything wrong.

Rachaelelelee is a saint. She would never pocket PayPal money for herself. She would never make up ridiculous lies to sell a book.

Meldrum is another saint. She would never be racist.

The Inghams are also saints. The husband/dad would never ask 16 year old girls to skinny dip in Florida. The Granny would never actively troll people. They would never leave their baby on a beach in a foreign country.

As you can see (just from a chosen few that have admitted to talking to companies beforehand), it's CLEARLY all the trolls fault that they have to contact companies to pre-warn them. It's definitely not got anything to do with their behaviour. Because they're all perfect and everyone is just jealous... 🙄🙄🙄
Probably why she gets in first and says that its all just trolls making things up. Surely you'd have to wonder why people are saying stuff though. Especially in Rachel's case when it comes to conning people out of probably tens of thousands of pounds.

Reactions: 11
Do you know what I think is better than kindness?

Honesty.

Integrity.

I’m not going to be kind for the sake of it. To racists, liars, cheats, and arseholes.

You can’t just act like a twit and then trill #bekind and label anyone who calls you out on your terrible behaviour a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 93683
Parenting Guru????? 😂😂😂 Please!! .....Most of us here could give better tips than how she's been handling the night routine.
Has it occurred to anyone that they might be inviting her to this seminar to GET tips to enable the child to get decent sleep in a safe place, ie: not on the sofa, car seat, bouncy chair.
She can no further advise any carers how to settle a child to sleep than I can to take blood or teach sign language.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The picture that was taken the day they got home from refuge. Why did she then go on to have Lula? Couldn’t have been that bad then

Reactions: 6
The picture that was taken the day they got home from refuge. Why did she then go on to have Lula? Couldn’t have been that bad then
in no way do I ever want to stick up for R, and nor do I even believe many of the stories she’s told about B and Ts dad.. however, if they are true then it is common for women to stay and go back multiple times. It could well have been awful and “that bad” and she still went on to have T.. there’s no disputing that many, many women do exactly the same. Statistics show that women are at most risk of being murdered, after they have left. So it can be absolutely awful and the worst time of your life being with these men, but sometimes it is easier to stay x

in no way do I ever want to stick up for R, and nor do I even believe many of the stories she’s told about B and Ts dad.. however, if they are true then it is common for women to stay and go back multiple times. It could well have been awful and “that bad” and she still went on to have T.. there’s no disputing that many, many women do exactly the same. Statistics show that women are at most risk or being murdered, after they have left. So it can be absolutely awful and the worst time of your life being with these men, but sometimes it is easier to stay x
I agree. I doubt it in her case but I do agree.

She says how much she loves those stepdaughters in that photo... did she leave them with the violent abuser whilst she took Betsy to the refuge?

Reactions: 7
Christ she loves herself doesn’t she?!

No one cares about you enough to hate you Raquel What we do care about is your dishonestly and deceit. Your hypocrisy and your bare-faced cheating. If you think these traits are commendable then you’re the crazy one. It might make you feel better to think we’re ‘jealous‘, but it’s like the local scumbag scally claiming others are jealous rather than just admitting they’re a con-artist. You can wrap yourself in a layer of respectability but the truth comes stinking through-you have acted deplorably.

Also thanks for the heads-up on the brands you’re ‘working’ with. Local church stopped contributing to Kidscape a while back based on my evidence and changed to a local one. Now, as my job involves purchasing large numbers of baby bottles, I will ensure Tommee Tippee are avoided. Will also let my manager know the brand works with con artists so she can pass on. It’s a big hospital I work for 😉 .. Parenting guru my arse. In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really affect the brand, but at least my conscience is clear that this charlatan isn’t getting another penny of money on my watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What the F**K is an 'influencer'? Seriously??who the hell came up with that term because I sure as hell aren't being INFLUENCED into buying anything these lazy lying #GIFTED tosspots are trying to push on me...#knobjockeys 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is her reply on Mrs Meldrums post who is crying because her ads have been pulled due to her previous behaviour (obviously that is not her fault though 🤭).

The group chat - I wonder it’s called?
• ‘Tattle tells the truth so we hate it’
• ‘Liars United’
• ‘Neglectful Parents’
• ‘Knob Jockeys r Us’

Just soooo many options!
That post has gone now
She must have had a moment and the WhatsApp group told her to stop hijacking threads or else she will be deleted 😂 Is Josh influencer police now then? Special Branch dealing exclusively with suspected unkind, mentally ill forum users that think his wife is a bit dense? Oh the bullshittery 😂

• Haha
in no way do I ever want to stick up for R, and nor do I even believe many of the stories she’s told about B and Ts dad.. however, if they are true then it is common for women to stay and go back multiple times. It could well have been awful and “that bad” and she still went on to have T.. there’s no disputing that many, many women do exactly the same. Statistics show that women are at most risk of being murdered, after they have left. So it can be absolutely awful and the worst time of your life being with these men, but sometimes it is easier to stay x
Couldnt have been that bad considering she was also an abuser to their dad... she admitted it was a two way violent relationship. If your that terrified of your partner you wouldn't hit back or initiate the violence. I was in an abusive relationship and wouldn't even dare answer back let alone hit back

Reactions: 8
Couldnt have been that bad considering she was also an abuser to their dad... she admitted it was a two way violent relationship. If your that terrified of your partner you wouldn't hit back or initiate the violence. I was in an abusive relationship and wouldn't even dare answer back let alone hit back
I did say I wasn’t sticking up for R and nor did I believe most of what she’s said anyway, I was being hypothetical 👏🏻 I have been in an abusive relationship too, just explaining why women don’t “just leave”..

Reactions: 7
Do you know what I think is better than kindness?

Honesty.

Integrity.

I’m not going to be kind for the sake of it. To racists, liars, cheats, and arseholes.

You can’t just act like a twit and then trill #bekind and label anyone who calls you out on your terrible behaviour a troll.
This needs to be a comment on that cry baby post👏 I'm fed up of this be kind crap being peddled by people with a less than average moral compass.

Why do this mumfluencers think Instagram owes them a living in the public eye without criticism? Get a real job and some real problems and we might respect you more.

That post has gone now
She must have had a moment and the WhatsApp group told her to stop hijacking threads or else she will be deleted 😂 Is Josh influencer police now then? Special Branch dealing exclusively with suspected unkind, mentally ill forum users that think his wife is a bit dense? Oh the bullshittery 😂
Just thinking, what if the coronavirus hits and PC Lycra gets called to do a real front line job due to staff shortages, what will the pigeons do 🤔 R wouldn't cope with him being out of the house on proper shifts.

Reactions: 9
Surely all these big brands can't be stupid enough to believe that it's all "trolls"; if people keep saying it surely they must start to believe there is a grain of truth in it? I really think it will all soon come crashing down as more and more people start to realise the truth, I for one am certainly put of buying any brands that have been gifted to any over entitled "influencer" and seeing their crappy advertisers really wont make me want to rush out and buy whatever they may be advertising for a bit of cash 🤷‍♀️ I thought Rachaelllle said the ads would slow down after Christmas but here we are in mid March still pedaling tit..

If you need robbing Rach to advertise a product then the product in my eyes is shite or any of the influencers if you have to send your product to a lying narcissist for sales that speaks volumes to me 👍

0F1CE8B3-BFF2-4B0B-B2E6-429978D4F110.png

Reactions: 15
I was thinking how companies gift to people who clearly don’t need it and can afford it, the way that social media spreads someone could post on Facebook that Tommy tippi gifted them all their bottles because they were struggling to buy them, I’m sure a post like that would get so many shares on Facebook (free advertising) rather than giving to someone who can pay for it and won’t appreciate it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.