Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had any conscience and ability to self reflect, you would think the least she would do is take on board comments and either make an effort to #bekind to Josh, encourage kinder behaviour and words from the kids when speaking to any one. You can not spout #bekind and then do the opposite even if it’s all for a laugh and that’s how her family roll. She just makes her self look like a dick, I’m glad that we can call her out on it here without her being able to control the narrative.
She has little conscience , she’s ruthless and cares little for anyone who doesn’t serve her a purpose.

Thank God for Tattle so her lies can be recorded here.

Reactions: 10
I also find it odd that someone with anxiety doesn't worry about what they post or the comments it may attract. You'd think she would be anxious over that but quite seemingly, she gives no fucks about people's opinion on her and still posts stuff after she's been told her behaviour is wrong

Reactions: 9
Sheep: “So I was in a group about weaning and mentioned you and someone was very unhappy that I had because they were concerned you are not a good influence so I called them a bleep...”
Rachel “#bekind” Shambleton: “Lolz”

04B8AC1C-3EAC-4BC1-8BBF-5696521A3A9B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20200223-084618_Instagram.jpg
what on earth I wouldn't be happy if I'd payed racheelee money to advertise and this is the best she can come up maybe the PayPal money can buy her self a decent camera? Our maybe ask birdboy to buy you once since he only pays gas and electric allowing your daugther speak to josh in that way is disgusting its bullying you allow her to bully josh why you sit and laugh

Reactions: 12
Sheep: “So I was in a group about weaning and mentioned you and someone was very unhappy that I had because they were concerned you are not a good influence so I called them a bleep...”
Rachel “#bekind” Shambleton: “Lolz”

View attachment 87463
Yep encouraging your followers (sheep) to #bekind

thats the way Rachaeleeeeee, leading by example.

If the follower exists of course and isn’t a sock puppet account you made yourself.

Reactions: 7
So she recently does a story about how Josh has sole custody of his boys and there are good reasons why the boys don’t have contact with their mum and she’s now posted a story directing people to Sally Faulkner’s page who is fighting to see her children after being the victim of parental alienation.

Twisted much?How her followers fail to see through this manipulative bull is beyond me.

Reactions: 21
New thread suggestion:

“You only pay for electric and gas!”
Birdboy’s stepkid’s a pain in the ass...

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So she recently does a story about how Josh has sole custody of his boys and there are good reasons why the boys don’t have contact with their mum and she’s now posted a story directing people to Sally Faulkner’s page who is fighting to see her children after being the victim of parental alienation.

Twisted much?How her followers fail to see through this manipulative bull is beyond me.
I don’t know for certain but I’m pretty sure they can see their mum but J prevented it. There was a contact order in place which he has not adhered to.

• Angry
‘We’
What ‘we’ what the duck is she trying to claim she has done.

You’d think j and r between them could figure out the importance of kids having relationships with both parents.
Extremely hypocritical as she's stopped every single child in that house seeing the other biological parent at some point.

Reactions: 19
I unfollowed this one some time ago but just came across her book while tidying. I regret buying that sooooo much but that’s another story.
Anyway, that made me take a look at her account and what the hell is she up to these days! the hair!!!!

• Haha
As a previous poster alluded to, maybe this is the reason why R hates Tattle so much: Everyone sees her for the massive lying, passive-aggressive hypocrite she really is and she doesn’t get to control the narrative. She doesn’t get to block, or delete, or doxx, or troll and that makes her lose her tit. Plus there’s no-one here fawning over her heavily filtered face (draught excluders), her teeth (😬) her #familygoals (using another woman’s children), or her weird Hitler-haircut and the narcissist in her can’t bear it.

Reactions: 23
As a previous poster alluded to, maybe this is the reason why R hates Tattle so much: Everyone sees her for the massive lying, passive-aggressive hypocrite she really is and she doesn’t get to control the narrative. She doesn’t get to block, or delete, or doxx, or troll and that makes her lose her tit. Plus there’s no-one here fawning over her heavily filtered face (draught excluders), her teeth (😬) her #familygoals (using another woman’s children), or her weird Hitler-haircut and the narcissist in her can’t bear it.
As a previous poster alluded to, maybe this is the reason why R hates Tattle so much: Everyone sees her for the massive lying, passive-aggressive hypocrite she really is and she doesn’t get to control the narrative. She doesn’t get to block, or delete, or doxx, or troll and that makes her lose her tit. Plus there’s no-one here fawning over her heavily filtered face (draught excluders), her teeth (😬) her #familygoals (using another woman’s children), or her weird Hitler-haircut and the narcissist in her can’t bear

1000%%% this 👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
The sad thing is, because of her platform, people are only hearing her side of the story and believing it. Even KDIL hasn’t done her own research and believes that people here wished harm on Rachel’s unborn baby, which is simply untrue, but because Rachel said it happened, people believe it.

Just one of Rachel’s embellished posts that turned out to probably not be true at all. All about how her friend, 24 year old Charlee, is so self-conscious and upset about her body and never feels comfortable in her clothes and Rachel just wishes everyone would #bekind

In reality, this is the type of photo Charlee regularly posts to her 12.5k followers. She may, of course, feel exactly as R said she did but then why would she choose to wear clothes that show off her figure so well?

To me, I feel it’s just another engagement tool for Rachel.
So conscious about her figure but tags her surgeon who did her BBL in all her pics

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Extremely hypocritical as she's stopped every single child in that house seeing the other biological parent at some point.
i think she does stuff like this so that if her fan club tried to put two and two together and figure out that she tried to stop Edie from seeing her Dad etc she’d try to write if off as twisted troll lies and how could it possibly be true because she’s a massive advocate of Sally and often posts how awful parental alienation is blah blah blah

She’s an ambassador of a lot of stuff imo to try and rewrite her own history and cover up her own flaws. How could she possibly be an emotionally controlling bully and encourage that type of behaviour in her own children when she’s an Ambassador for Kidscape etc 🙄

She’s a fraud and that’s not including how she has scammed tens of thousands of PayPal & GoFund Me donations from people.

laughing at her stories this morning where she stated that she’s had to buy copies of her own book from Amazon using her own money to give to charities. She probably used PayPal donations and these charities were probably her friends’ hair and beauty salons where she’s shown before that they have copies of her book on display to inflict on clients when they’d rather a magazine. Plus anything to boost the book on the Amazon charts 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.