Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is, because of her platform, people are only hearing her side of the story and believing it. Even KDIL hasn’t done her own research and believes that people here wished harm on Rachel’s unborn baby, which is simply untrue, but because Rachel said it happened, people believe it.

Just one of Rachel’s embellished posts that turned out to probably not be true at all. All about how her friend, 24 year old Charlee, is so self-conscious and upset about her body and never feels comfortable in her clothes and Rachel just wishes everyone would #bekind

In reality, this is the type of photo Charlee regularly posts to her 12.5k followers. She may, of course, feel exactly as R said she did but then why would she choose to wear clothes that show off her figure so well?

To me, I feel it’s just another engagement tool for Rachel.
What the duck does she look like? Yeah really self conscious

Reactions: 5
It was me that wrote the comment on Josh’s page this morning that it appears he doesn’t post much about his boys it wasn’t a nasty comment it was an observation I don’t understand how that is ‘trolling’?😳-

first of all I didn’t send ‘Josh loads of messages’ to she’s a domestic abuser so she’s a bare faced liar there- I sent one polite message to josh on Wednesday evening to ask if he’s ok after the nasty way Betsy spoke to and belittled him (I noticed she didn’t mention this in her story of her rambling though did she) I also said it appears that he doesn’t seem to spend much time with his boys, and that the way R speaks to him is on the verge of emotional abuse and there is help out there if he reaches out.

what an absolute pair of dicks. For her to blatantly lie about the message that was sent- I knew she was a bare faced liar but that has confirmed it more so what a lying cow she is, I can’t even upload a screen shot because my account has been blocked on insta I can’t access it at all as they and her sheep have clearly reported the account. I’m more annoyed she’s lied about what was said in the message she could upload it if she wants if you’re reading this Rach? It will show what a bare faced liar you are. The message wasn’t abusive at all it was asking if JOSH is ok after the way YOUR daughter spoke to him and embarrassed him in front of her thousands of followers.

I clearly hit a nerve though for her to post the comment along with a video full of lies. She knows deep down she treats the boys different and that’s why she is so wound up.
Again interesting she didn’t mention about my message asking if J is ok after the way Betsy belittled & humiliated him.

I hope she uploads the message I really do. If you’re reading this R upload the message that was sent to josh. It was kind and supportive and not ‘trying to get him away from you’ it was advising him that there is actually support out there if he wants it.
She did that to me too, said I sent her ‘loads of abuse’ when in fact I sent some VERY complimentary messages to her before I realised she was the local village charlatan masquerading as the village idiot. Cos she herself trolls, then blocks, we can’t even screenshot the messages cos the entire thread is deleted on insta messages. There’s absolutely no point messaging Josh, she holds his balls in her (stolen) handbag and he has well and truly been castrated by her. So Revolting Raquel strikes again, gurning away in glee as she describes yet another ‘trawl’ to her mentally challenged arse-licking ‘army’. It’s nice to constant verbal-diarrhoea #bekind on everyone Raquel, but you are the polar opposite to being kind. Forget Tattle, you’re a one-woman venomous hate-machine.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sure KDIL is far too busy finding an excuse/video to wave her fanny in the air to have time to actually fact check the bullshit PTWM says. Let's be truthfull, there can't be much more time left in their instgram careers, KDIL was a bit of a one trick pony and PTWM's house of cards has got to come falling down with all the monetary issues and the lack of screenshots when it actually counts....

Reactions: 14
I have finally unfollowed her this evening, I’ve not liked her for a long time since she sent me here with her rant and after initially feeling sorry for her I couldn’t find the horrific vile posts she spoke of and saw her in a different light. However tonight after reading here and then watching her trolls stories I just had enough.

She’s all for the #bekind unless someone is being #bekind to someone that she doesn’t agree with and then it’s trolling. We Rachel that’s not trolling nor is what you claim is trolling or bullying. As someone who works with teenagers and witnesses trolling and bullying on a daily basis I can assure you that someone having a different opinion to you is not trolling nor is someone asking questions of you or your behaviour.

if thisperson you are talking about today sent your husband a message why have you not posted it? You’re usually quick to do so! Probably because it never happenedas you’ve made out!
As someone who suffered some awful DOmestic abuse I find you insulting, you claim in your novel that you were a victim yourself to your girls dad but you emotionally and verbally abuse your husband on a regular basis, I still have certain things that trigger that fear in me from when I was abused and if you were a victim as you claim you wouldn’t treat your husband as you do. I am also a step mum and my step kid would never be allowed to talk to me as your kids do to your husband.

I don’t get why people want to work with her? She doesn’t have that many followers when you consider the population against her follower numbers, she’s a nobody. I asked some friends today not one of them follow her or even knew he she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have finally unfollowed her this evening, I’ve not liked her for a long time since she sent me here with her rant and after initially feeling sorry for her I couldn’t find the horrific vile posts she spoke of and saw her in a different light. However tonight after reading here and then watching her trolls stories I just had enough.

She’s all for the #bekind unless someone is being #bekind to someone that she doesn’t agree with and then it’s trolling. We Rachel that’s not trolling nor is what you claim is trolling or bullying. As someone who works with teenagers and witnesses trolling and bullying on a daily basis I can assure you that someone having a different opinion to you is not trolling nor is someone asking questions of you or your behaviour.

if thisperson you are talking about today sent your husband a message why have you not posted it? You’re usually quick to do so! Probably because it never happenedas you’ve made out!
As someone who suffered some awful DOmestic abuse I find you insulting, you claim in your novel that you were a victim yourself to your girls dad but you emotionally and verbally abuse your husband on a regular basis, I still have certain things that trigger that fear in me from when I was abused and if you were a victim as you claim you wouldn’t treat your husband as you do. I am also a step mum and my step kid would never be allowed to talk to me as your kids do to your husband.

I don’t get why people want to work with her? She doesn’t have that many followers when you consider the population against her follower numbers, she’s a nobody. I asked some friends today not one of them follow her or even knew he she was.
That’s her whole ‘modus operandii’, whenever someone doesn’t agree with her or challenges her she makes up a whole ‘victim’ story about how they troll and abuse her so she can win the support and sympathy of others. I’m pretty sure that’s what she’s also done with her past relationships also-that’s prob why she tried to get the smallest girl’s dad banned from seeing her but failed. As the majority of her followers (the bots she hasn’t bought) have a reading age of 8, they haven’t cottoned onto this fact yet, so keep swallowing her bullshit. However, at some stage they will realise that a person can’t ALWAYS be the victim and some doubt will creep in that maybe she’s actually the key perpetrator, and that’s when the tit will hit the fan for Robbing Raquel. A life built on deceit and lies doesn’t make good foundations for a strong marriage or a well-adjusted existence.

Reactions: 11
She did that to me too, said I sent her ‘loads of abuse’ when in fact I sent some VERY complimentary messages to her before I realised she was the local village charlatan masquerading as the village idiot. Cos she herself trolls, then blocks, we can’t even screenshot the messages cos the entire thread is deleted on insta messages. There’s absolutely no point messaging Josh, she holds his balls in her (stolen) handbag and he has well and truly been castrated by her. So Revolting Raquel strikes again, gurning away in glee as she describes yet another ‘trawl’ to her mentally challenged arse-licking ‘army’. It’s nice to constant verbal-diarrhoea #bekind on everyone Raquel, but you are the polar opposite to being kind. Forget Tattle, you’re a one-woman venomous hate-machine.
I’ve felt really angry today over her lies and more so I’m locked out of my account so can’t even screen shot the message I sent J which was out of concern and sympathy for the way Betsy spoke to him, I can’t stand R but didn’t call her names, didn’t say she’s a domestic abuser- I said there’s domestic helplines for men if J ever wants to reach out, because I feel the way R speaks to him is on the verge of emotional abuse and it’s uncomfortable to watch and that he can message anytime for support.

After reflecting tonight I’ve realised that she really isn’t worth the anger, she’s a narcissist a liar and attention seeker, I can sleep at night knowing my conscience is she knows what I said to J is true and it clearly hit a nerve with her, hence why she sprouted a pack of lies and more so she didn’t upload the private message because she knows the version she’s told isn’t the truth, Ive been told by a friend J posted a story to say I sent him a message saying ‘his wife is a domestic abuser’ so he’s also a bare faced liar and I really do hope the pair of them share
The private message but they won’t, it’s made me realise even more that J doesn’t have a back bone or a pair of balls when it comes to R so they deserve each other.

the game won’t last forever- I can’t see her in say 5 or 10 years having the platform she does now. Many people have seen through her and she knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She might have been referring to a DM (that she made up) the other day when she was like “Yeah Wilby is 6 months old today and I’m weaning him yeah trolls? Who said I was going to harm him” or something like that. Anyway I assumed she was referring to here and I was thinking...no one even said anything of the sort. People said don’t let your children bleeping slingshot mango into the mouth of your baby when he’s never eaten before. I wouldn’t say that’s trolling or even judgemental I would say that’s human logic.

She just oozes nastiness. That smug smile, the whiney voice, the eye roll. All in all not a nice person.
Can we all just breathe a sigh of relief for a moment to take comfort in the fact we are not her! We have not conned people, doxxed people and our lives are not one big lie built by trampling on others , causing pain and ruining lives.

It makes me greatful for my lovely little family, my home that I worked hard for all without having to sell my childrens lives to the world, having to steal and lie.
Peace of mind like that is priceless.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How is sending a message asking someone if they was ok, trolling 🤷🏼‍♀️
She is on another planet.
Or maybe she was pissed that a woman messaged him.
History repeating hey Rach??

karma is a witch

Oh right, thanks for that. I’m northern, so complete opposite side of the UK, hence why I thought they lived close-ish, I stand corrected!
I’m pleased that PTWM doesn’t have anything to do with Unmumsy though as I love her & wouldnt want her to be tainted by all this ridiculous ongoing carry on involving PTWM!
I’m disappointed that Rosie Ramsey has been suckered in as used to love her too. I’m slowly but surely seeing some of the insta mums for what they truely are. Such a shame as that platform could really be used to do some real good in this crappy world!
Shes about an hour if not more away from Unmumsy Mum. Not miles but it's quite a trek and were PTWM lives is absolute carnage in the summer. Also the roads down to Torbay are always in the news about crashes etc. I live where Unmumsy Mum does and very rarely venture down to Torbay.

Reactions: 7
She just oozes nastiness. That smug smile, the whiney voice, the eye roll. All in all not a nice person.
Can we all just breathe a sigh of relief for a moment to take comfort in the fact we are not her! We have not conned people, doxxed people and our lives are not one big lie built by trampling on others , causing pain and ruining lives.

It makes me greatful for my lovely little family, my home that I worked hard for all without having to sell my childrens lives to the world, having to steal and lie.
Peace of mind like that is priceless.
Yeah totally get you, me too.
I have never been abusive to previous partners, I was emotionally abused, I never cheated, I don’t have 4 kids with 3 different men, I don’t have potty mouth, I will bring my kids up with respect and manners. Rach, you’re really not that special with your patchwork family. It’s based on cheating, emotional abuse, controlling behaviour, narcissistic behaviour and you just being a slag really. I’d actually be embarrassed to be you. Nothing to be proud of, even your father and mother disowned you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have no sympathy for Josh, he should’ve told Betsy to stop being rude and show some respect and tell Rachel to turn off the phone. If he’d said something chances are Rachel would have stopped filming , they’d have a row but at least he’d have shown some bollocks.

He is the whipping boy of all the women in his life , I’ve said before I think his mum and sister have dominated him and he’s always towed the line.

He’ll always go along with what he’s told to do , he’ll never stand up to Rachel and he’ll back up any lie she spouts.

Reactions: 16
If she had any conscience and ability to self reflect, you would think the least she would do is take on board comments and either make an effort to #bekind to Josh, encourage kinder behaviour and words from the kids when speaking to any one. You can not spout #bekind and then do the opposite even if it’s all for a laugh and that’s how her family roll. She just makes her self look like a dick, I’m glad that we can call her out on it here without her being able to control the narrative.

Reactions: 9
If she had any conscience and ability to self reflect, you would think the least she would do is take on board comments and either make an effort to #bekind to Josh, encourage kinder behaviour and words from the kids when speaking to any one. You can not spout #bekind and then do the opposite even if it’s all for a laugh and that’s how her family roll. She just makes her self look like a dick, I’m glad that we can call her out on it here without her being able to control the narrative.
Exactly this!

If someone said to me the way you spoke to your husband then was horrible I'd actually think about it. I might not agree with them but I'd certainly wonder what caused them to say that. And if I'd videoed it I'd be watching it back and checking what i sounded like. I wouldn't be calling the person a troll and posting a picture on SM of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.