Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So J doesn't post the boys because they need to be protected and kept off SM. Yet in the last 8 week's she's posted these pictures on the public account to 180k people and filmed them on stories in there school uniforms, tagged where the are and I'm sure when S was skating she also tagged his mates accounts.

Ok Rachael hun if you say so 😂

Parent of the year you are not!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Promoting random vitamins and minerals now and then in the comments she’s like “I hope these help me” 😂😂😂

So you’ve not used them then? Not to the extent where you’ve got enough in your system to see a benefit? However you’re happy to sell them? To your followers? To your warriors? I know you’re all at it, I know 90% of you never bother your arse with the stuff you claim to “love” while promoting it (KWINOAH) but at least do what you do best and lie / omit the truth

• Angry
Yeah that Instagram story made no sense at all. So he doesn't mention the boys ever on his public Instagram account for reasons about keeping them safe, however his wife who is widely tagged, with a public account and thousands of followers is always posting them?

What a load of old tit. She must thing we're all gullible as duck! Of course her sheep followers won't see this though.

Reactions: 17
If she wanted to “protect her kids” she wouldn’t sell their entire life on social media
'I love all the children' shouldnt that be my children?
And if R is so into protecting them why did she post the video of Seb being hurt at his skate event?

Reactions: 12
I suspect J’s account is just R under a different name.
Most police officers don’t use SM for obvious reasons.

Listen Rach, don’t try and kid us that the boys aren’t shown as they need to be protected. If that was the case then you wouldn’t post photos of them in school uniform which shows exactly where they go to school.

And the way Betsy talks to Josh is a disgrace so don’t tell people to #bemoreBetsy. Erm...no thanks, she’s a gobby little mare just like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know it's a different set of circumstances, but look at Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash. Joe has a son with a previous partner who is almost never shown on social media, Stacey plasters the children she gave birth to all over hers, but rarely if ever includes Joe's son. Whether it's something he has asked himself, or a request from his mother, Stacey respects that. I'm not a massive fan of Stacey or Joe particularly, but this is one area where I think Queen Raychaellleee could learn a thing or two.

Reactions: 23
I know it's a different set of circumstances, but look at Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash. Joe has a son with a previous partner who is almost never shown on social media, Stacey plasters the children she gave birth to all over hers, but rarely if ever includes Joe's son. Whether it's something he has asked himself, or a request from his mother, Stacey respects that. I'm not a massive fan of Stacey or Joe particularly, but this is one area where I think Queen Raychaellleee could learn a thing or two.
Yeah Jacqueline Jossa doesn’t post pics of Dan’s son but says they’re very much a family and she loves him to bits, it’s just not her place and she respects his mum.

I do not allow pics of my children online. I am so against it. Imagine your entire life being broadcast to strangers without your permission? Everyone is entitled to a private life - including children

Reactions: 14
Advertises something but hopes they help her? So she hasn’t even tried them yet

Reactions: 11
So..... I had stayed away from tattle, as I only knew about it from the PTWM page and she made it out to be a place where only truly horrible(horrific) people would go to post things and obviously I'm not that kind of person. But after mentioning to my friends that I had recently made a donation to PTWM's PayPal, they suggested I have a read up on here about questions that have been raised about her donations and what actually happens to the money and boy do I feel like an absolute idiot to have fallen for it! 🤦🏻‍♀️I want my money back! 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Fgs. Totally annoys me when they push vitamins like they’re going to cure everything. They will only work if your deficient in something! Which R probably is as fruit is considered bad and she seems to have given up the Ryvitas 🙄🙄
No point taking iron supp if you’re not anemic, but crack on Rach, you probably need the money for your warriors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So..... I had stayed away from tattle, as I only knew about it from the PTWM page and she made it out to be a place where only truly horrible(horrific) people would go to post things and obviously I'm not that kind of person. But after mentioning to my friends that I had recently made a donation to PTWM's PayPal, they suggested I have a read up on here about questions that have been raised about her donations and what actually happens to the money and boy do I feel like an absolute idiot to have fallen for it! 🤦🏻‍♀️I want my money back! 😔
Welcome, I used to follow her too and in the earlier years I enjoyed her posts. She was genuinely very funny and relatable in the early years.
She now sadly seems to have gone he way of so many other Instagrammers, Vloggers etc with all the fake ads etc.

Id also like to know where all the PayPal money went. ...although I think I can guess.

Reactions: 15
Don’t worry, most of us here were once followers, and then had our eyes well and truly opened. I never donated, but the difference between her FB account and Insta was shocking to me. I followed her posts on FB first and used to genuinely enjoy them but when I saw her on Instagram it was like a different person. I bought her book too and didn’t rate it at all.

I think someone on here managed to get a bit of a refund - not the full amount though. I’m not sure, but they’re probably still here if anyone knows what happened there again?

Reactions: 10
Don’t worry, most of us here were once followers, and then had our eyes well and truly opened. I never donated, but the difference between her FB account and Insta was shocking to me. I followed her posts on FB first and used to genuinely enjoy them but when I saw her on Instagram it was like a different person. I bought her book too and didn’t rate it at all.

I think someone on here managed to get a bit of a refund - not the full amount though. I’m not sure, but they’re probably still here if anyone knows what happened there again?
Think it was Kayleigh. Not sure which one

@Kayles1986

Reactions: 4
The thing that makes me laugh she they all do a troll/tattle can't is they ALL say the same thing..... Tattle is full of jealous women with mental health issues.

Wtf? So because someone disagrees with you and questions a post, they have MH problems? Really? Do they not think about what they are saying?

Now i know you must have to have something about you to be able to post your whole life on line, have thousands of strangers following your every move, have high disregard for your children's privacy and safety (thanks to R posting stories when she use to do the school run, even i was able to trace a route they would take and im not internet savvy) You've got to also have a very thick skin and no conscience to read some of the stuff and think, do you know what, this 15 mins of fame for a "few quid" isn't worth it. I also think they've all been very lucky not to have been the target of criminals.

Not one of them has ever said they've had enough and given it up, so the "few quid" they all make is bollocks. The money is more important than anyone's privacy or safety. I just hope it doesn't take the worst case such as a robbery, or even worse a child going missing before any of them realise this.

Reactions: 16
I would urge you to ask for your money back. Message her stating that as you are concerened that the money may not have gone to help good causes (no R getting your teeth sorted or coats costing hundreds of pounds is NOT a good cause) Maybe she will surprise with a curtious answer but i doubt it. I just would love you to get your cash back and donate it directly to a cause you know will help. ❤

Reactions: 15
It was me that wrote the comment on Josh’s page this morning that it appears he doesn’t post much about his boys it wasn’t a nasty comment it was an observation I don’t understand how that is ‘trolling’?😳-

first of all I didn’t send ‘Josh loads of messages’ to she’s a domestic abuser so she’s a bare faced liar there- I sent one polite message to josh on Wednesday evening to ask if he’s ok after the nasty way Betsy spoke to and belittled him (I noticed she didn’t mention this in her story of her rambling though did she) I also said it appears that he doesn’t seem to spend much time with his boys, and that the way R speaks to him is on the verge of emotional abuse and there is help out there if he reaches out.

what an absolute pair of dicks. For her to blatantly lie about the message that was sent- I knew she was a bare faced liar but that has confirmed it more so what a lying cow she is, I can’t even upload a screen shot because my account has been blocked on insta I can’t access it at all as they and her sheep have clearly reported the account. I’m more annoyed she’s lied about what was said in the message she could upload it if she wants if you’re reading this Rach? It will show what a bare faced liar you are. The message wasn’t abusive at all it was asking if JOSH is ok after the way YOUR daughter spoke to him and embarrassed him in front of her thousands of followers.

I clearly hit a nerve though for her to post the comment along with a video full of lies. She knows deep down she treats the boys different and that’s why she is so wound up.
Again interesting she didn’t mention about my message asking if J is ok after the way Betsy belittled & humiliated him.

I hope she uploads the message I really do. If you’re reading this R upload the message that was sent to josh. It was kind and supportive and not ‘trying to get him away from you’ it was advising him that there is actually support out there if he wants it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It was me that wrote the comment on Josh’s page this morning that it appears he doesn’t post much about his boys it wasn’t a nasty comment it was an observation I don’t understand how that is ‘trolling’?😳-

first of all I didn’t send ‘Josh loads of messages’ to she’s a domestic abuser so she’s a bare faced liar there- I sent one polite message to josh on Wednesday evening to ask if he’s ok after the nasty way Betsy spoke to and belittled him (I noticed she didn’t mention this in her story of her rambling though did she) I also said it appears that he doesn’t seem to spend much time with his boys, and that the way R speaks to him is on the verge of emotional abuse and there is help out there if he reaches out.

what an absolute pair of dicks. For her to blatantly lie about the message that was sent- I knew she was a bare faced liar but that has confirmed it more so what a lying cow she is, I can’t even upload a screen shot because my account has been blocked on insta I can’t access it at all as they and her sheep have clearly reported the account. I’m more annoyed she’s lied about what was said in the message she could upload it if she wants if you’re reading this Rach? It will show what a bare faced liar you are. The message wasn’t abusive at all it was asking if JOSH is ok after the way YOUR daughter spoke to him and embarrassed him in front of her thousands of followers.

I clearly hit a nerve though for her to post the comment along with a video full of lies. She knows deep down she treats the boys different and that’s why she is so wound up.
Again interesting she didn’t mention about my message asking if J is ok after the way Betsy belittled & humiliated him.

I hope she uploads the message I really do. If you’re reading this R upload the message that was sent to josh. It was kind and supportive and not ‘trying to get him away from you’ it was advising him that there is actually support out there if he wants it.
Wow! So a follower is not allowed to send a message checking on their welfare?
No trolling, no nasty words, just asking a question.
It shows and proves how she twists everything to make herself the victim.
She defo runs his account, I bet she was fuming when she saw your message. Just a shame he probably won't have seen it because it might make him stop and think.

Reactions: 13
Wow! So a follower is not allowed to send a message checking on their welfare?
No trolling, no nasty words, just asking a question.
It shows and proves how she twists everything to make herself the victim.
She defo runs his account, I bet she was fuming when she saw your message. Just a shame he probably won't have seen it because it might make him stop and think.
Hand on my heart it was not an abusive message at all that’s why I’m so bloody angry at the lies she’s told on her stories again that’s why she clearly hasn’t shown the private message on her stories because she KNOWS that is NOT what was sent to J, and again no mention of me asking if he was OK after the way Betsy humiliated him on Wednesday night. I just wish I took a screen shot now and kept the message for safe keeping, but then it gives me comfort she hasn’t shown the private message because she knows she’s a lying bastard. And my comment this morning wasn’t trolling either it was an observation that he’s always posting how much he adores R’s girls but there’s never any mention of his boys even Issac on his birthday.

she’s riled up because the truth hurts. I just hope she does share the private message I’m hoping I can recover my insta account so I can upload The message that was sent to J.

she done the same to ana Sophia last year. Told a pack of lies about her that wasn’t true.

Reactions: 18
It boils my piss that anyone who comments here has mental health issues? Why because we can see through the lies, the ads, the be kind? What a load of bollocks basically if you aren’t a sheep licking arse your a nasty troll, what a joke 🤣 think a lot more people are becoming aware of this site and having their eyes opened an the influencers are shitting it they might have to get a real job!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.