Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I love all the children' shouldnt that be my children?
And if R is so into protecting them why did she post the video of Seb being hurt at his skate event?
There she goes throwing out the troll card because someone asks a question

Reactions: 11
So... the post that she’s shared on stories where Josh has apparently replied to a question on his account about why he features the girls more than the boys... what do we think? I get it, they’ve been removed from their mum and Josh has sole custody so that probably changes things.

But.

1. It was just a question, not “trolling”, as she called it.

2. If the boys were removed for serious reasons and that’s why they don’t feature “as much” as the girls, why do they feature AT ALL? I think people would be less likely to question it if they just weren’t featured, rather than being on Rachel’s public stories and accounts sometimes but rarely mentioned by their own Dad. If they are that at risk by being on social media, don’t film them, don’t tag them, don’t put up posts about them to 183,000 strangers, most of whom you keep calling trolls.

3. If they ARE really at risk by being mentioned by their dad on social media and that’s why he doesn’t do it, why is his account public? Why does R tag him and make it well known who he is so people follow him if it’s potentially bad for his sons?

4. This OUR boys thing could backfire. Regardless of whatever their mum has done, they are still her biological children and unless they are adopted I don’t think it is helpful to deny that.
I think she's full of tit as usual. If that were the case, that they don't post them as much as the girls because they need to protect them, they wouldn't post them at all.

Look at the posts she puts on of them. Seb falling and hurting himself. Seb in the car being made to feel like tit for hurting himself and worrying Rachaeaeaele. Isaac having his heart broken by a girl. Nothing nice but videos and posts about them all the same.

Anyone that genuinely needed to protect their kids in the way she's making out would post NOTHING about them. No pictures, no videos, nothing. You can't post the tit things showing them being ridiculed and made to feel guilty and then say you don't post on their birthday etc because you're protecting them...makes no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does it really make us mentally ill to post here? And if it does, I would have thought the #bekind rhetoric would have prevented influencers from taking the piss about it. Remember, guys, you never know what someone else is going through... but you don’t care if it’s a “troll”, do you?

Her mate KDIL is totally wrong about the unborn baby comments, not one person made them here. But Rachel is clearly an avid reader as she’s not missed one thing that has been said about her on this thread.

I thought Rosie and Chris Ramsay were cute but they’re all just the same. Influencers should all be made redundant.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Hypocrite again. It’s ok for her to share stuff about the boys but not their own dad? I agree with @Lucyinthesky88. They shouldn’t be shown at all if that’s the case. Why doesn’t she respect their privacy when she uploads secret recordings of them arguing or videos of S injuring himself at a skatepark miles from home?

How was that even a troll comment anyway? You put your whole life out in the public domain and people will be naturally curious and ask questions. It doesn’t make them trolls. Yet here she goes doxxing again and setting her gang on said account. What’s that saying? If you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Reactions: 16
Isn't she meant to be all about #bekind, yet in her latest post shes been unkind about the boys mum and she has doxxed someone for asking a question knowing full well not only her sheep but other influencers are going to jump on that person with nasty messages.
One rule for her, a different rule for everyone else

Reactions: 15
Isn't she meant to be all about #bekind, yet in her latest post shes been unkind about the boys mum and she has doxxed someone for asking a question knowing full well not only her sheep but other influencers are going to jump on that person with nasty messages.
One rule for her, a different rule for everyone else
Also..if that was a genuine account and her followers and sheep go on to abuse the account and cause that account to commit suicide or self harm...what does that say about her.... it works both ways R! You just do it indirectly! And she still has to have that dig at the boys mum doesnt she...cant bleeping help herself! Honestly..this whole be kind tit with her is really pissing me off

Reactions: 16
I literally don't know who these people are that she tags. Who the duck is Rosie? Or Astrid? Or any of the other 'influencers' she tags. She just seems to spend her time finding more and more of the same sort of tit people as her to mention and they all just seem to spend their days telling each other how amazing they are and setting each other's crowns straight ( :sick: hate that saying!)

I followed Rachaeaeaele on facebook because 1. she was supposed to be about supporting vulnerable women. 2. she was (I thought) funny and relateable. She is now neither of these things...ever!

I have no interest in celebrity (not that she is one, no matter how much her ego tells her she is) and no interest in instagram or influencers. I think it's all self serving tit for people that need constant reassurance that they're amazing, just for doing what most of us do every day without needing to be praised for doing it.

I'm not here because I'm a troll or mentally ill, I'm here because she led me here after her rant! I'm here because I feel duped and I'm here because I keep hoping that I'm going to witness the impending car crash of her life. Where she loses all her sheep and people finally all realise she has been conning them as well.

P.s. please can someone message KDIL and ask her to have a bath because she knocks me bleeping sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If she ever lets him out alone he might stand the chance of cheating again.
Thing is she doesn’t trust him any further than she could throw him....she knows that she has created a vacancy for “mistress” now. Once a cheat, always a cheat.
Wait, I'm late to the party... has he cheated on her before?

Reactions: 1
Also..if that was a genuine account and her followers and sheep go on to abuse the account and cause that account to commit suicide or self harm...what does that say about her.... it works both ways R! You just do it indirectly! And she still has to have that dig at the boys mum doesnt she...cant bleeping help herself! Honestly..this whole be kind tit with her is really pissing me off
If their legal battle with the boys’ mum has been so bad, then you’d think they’d be the last people making a living out of selling their family on Insta. It’s disrespectful. Not just to the boys and their biological mum, but to the girls and any other relatives that are present in their lives but who have been mentioned in a bad light in her book. R’s own mum. E’s dad too, who everyone is aware fought for parental rights to see his child. She has put her version of their lives into a book and all over social media for everyone to see, meaning none of them have any privacy or autonomy over what has been shared about them with thousands of strangers.

I’m not a troll, I don’t slide into people’s inboxes giving them abuse. I occasionally have a look on a public Instagram page and come here to discuss what I don’t agree with about it, with likeminded people. The only way this should upset R is if she goes looking for it, which she clearly does. It’s not “in her face” and it’s still not trolling. To claim that “trolls” are mentally ill means that they would have little control over their actions so why are you doxxing these people and telling your gang to pick them apart If you want everyone to be kind, R? Practice what you preach. Having a question or an opinion is not trolling. If you don’t like it, don’t look for it and don’t entertain it.

Wait, I'm late to the party... has he cheated on her before?
I think they mean how it’s assumed here that he cheated on his ex-wife with her before leaving to be with her. Once a cheater and all that...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s really delusional. I’m sure her followers must slowly be realising... we see the boys constantly. Plus we basically do know what happened because she constantly says tit about ‘what they went through’.
You can’t be harping on about SM privacy and then be an influencer 😂 even if she didn’t post about them we would all know where they are and what they’re up to. I’m sure their mum is well informed, how could she not be.

Has she deleted the story with the doxxing?

Reactions: 7
If their legal battle with the boys’ mum has been so bad, then you’d think they’d be the last people making a living out of selling their family on Insta. It’s disrespectful. Not just to the boys and their biological mum, but to the girls and any other relatives that are present in their lives but who have been mentioned in a bad light in her book. R’s own mum. E’s dad too, who everyone is aware fought for parental rights to see his child. She has put her version of their lives into a book and all over social media for everyone to see, meaning none of them have any privacy or autonomy over what has been shared about them with thousands of strangers.

I’m not a troll, I don’t slide into people’s inboxes giving them abuse. I occasionally have a look on a public Instagram page and come here to discuss what I don’t agree with about it, with likeminded people. The only way this should upset R is if she goes looking for it, which she clearly does. It’s not “in her face” and it’s still not trolling. To claim that “trolls” are mentally ill means that they would have little control over their actions so why are you doxxing these people and telling your gang to pick them apart If you want everyone to be kind, R? Practice what you preach. Having a question or an opinion is not trolling. If you don’t like it, don’t look for it and don’t entertain it.

I think they mean how it’s assumed here that he cheated on his ex-wife with her before leaving to be with her. Once a cheater and all that...
Ahh I see, thanks.

Reactions: 1
She’s really delusional. I’m sure her followers must slowly be realising... we see the boys constantly. Plus we basically do know what happened because she constantly says tit about ‘what they went through’.
You can’t be harping on about SM privacy and then be an influencer 😂 even if she didn’t post about them we would all know where they are and what they’re up to. I’m sure their mum is well informed, how could she not be.

Has she deleted the story with the doxxing?
The account is deleted, although tbf Josh put a ss of it on his story and it literally was no followers and only following 1 person (presumably him) so they probably weren't wrong about it being fake 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Funny how she flipped Rosie Ramsey's rant back round to make it all about her. I don't know if she's completely daft or just crafty? By commenting what she did on Rosie Ramsey's post, she's inadvertently sending people over here again to read what's been said about her (If you are new here, read from the start. People were genuinely making valid points, questioning the use of the PayPal money and what it was actually spent on)
Also, clever game she's played. Rosie has twice the amount of followers she has, commenting will surely pick her up a few followers? The more followers/engagement she has, the more money she can command for #ADS

These insta mums are fake. The whole Mother of Daughters/Alice saga showed this.
This whole #bekind or 'women supporting women' bullshit is ridiculous. How can these women actually support someone who belittles her husband or allows her daughter to be disrespectful to point out he only pays for gas and electricity??
And yes, PTWM has only shown a tiny percentage of her day, and people will say 'How can you make an opinion just based on that?' but she's put it out there. It's vile. It's not #kind.
Am I a troll for pointing out that the world they are trying to sell you is fake? That they will try and influence you to buy/spend your hard earned money on any old rubbish (rubbish, that if you're honest, you don't need) then so be it. A lot of them aren't promoting small businesses out of the goodness of their hearts, they're after freebies!
Nothing wrong with my mental health commenting here. I'm not bitter or unhappy. I just don't like seeing other women conned by liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry but that makes no sense...ok Josh you don’t show your boys very much for “reasons”. Ok cool, no one knows what went on and your reasons whatever they may be are valid because you’re their father so that’s cool. However, you both have public accounts. Your wife over two platforms has like 1 million plus followers or something. She does show the boys quite a bit. Their location, their Instagram accounts, their trips to hospital, videos of them in real time. So...what are you saying here? What are you both saying? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 19
It must be for engagement. This Leila account is probably Rachel using info she’s read here to “troll” her own husband and then reply using his account because he isn’t allowed access to it. Because their reasoning makes no sense. If there are concerns over the boys being on social media, don’t put them on there.

Rachel do tell us, if you suspected someone of lying about everything they do in order to fleece money out of kind hearted people, what would you do? Just shut up and happily let them get on with it or try to look into it futher and let people know they are being potentially being conned? Some very kind, polite people just askef if they could have the newsletter you promised so they could see all the good work being done with their money. Instead of saying yes of course, opps i'm sorry i forget to send said newsletter but here it is, they got called trolls, deleted and blocked. I don't get it. Why?? These people were being KIND like you bleat on a out yet you reacted unkindly and unfairly. People aren't calling your baby ugly etc, they are asking you valid questions. Because you wont answer they are then coming over here to tell their stories. The more we here about how badly you have treated people, the more determined people feel to get answers.

Like so many have said that was not a troll being horrible, it was someone asking a valid question. Stop showing S&I at all if that is the case rather than just showing them during vulnerable moments in their lives. It completely contradicts your explaination.

I felt sick watching the little boy in Australia so ipset from the bullying and trolling he gets due to his dwarfism. Truly heartbreaking. Then you get this complete selfish, entitled, lazy woman moaning cos someone politely asked her why she doesn't show boys as much as the girls
Wake up Rachel. You should feel deeply ashamed of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, Rachel, the opposite of “selling my family to make money online” isn’t “claiming benefits”. You could, you know, get a bleeping job to support your family 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry but that makes no sense...ok Josh you don’t show your boys very much for “reasons”. Ok cool, no one knows what went on and your reasons whatever they may be are valid because you’re their father so that’s cool. However, you both have public accounts. Your wife over two platforms has like 1 million plus followers or something. She does show the boys quite a bit. Their location, their Instagram accounts, their trips to hospital, videos of them in real time. So...what are you saying here? What are you both saying? I don’t get it.
Don't forget photos of them in their school uniforms, with logos on show 🤷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.