Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a creepy stalker or a "troll", but I was just looking at Josh's page and you have to go back to June 2018 to find a picture of his boys on their own. He simply says "the lads 2018" And that vile cretinous bleep has commented "my babies" No Rachealeee luv, they are NOT your babies! They are your step children, they have their own mother!!
She just cannot let him have anything that isn’t about her. So possessive and controlling.

Of course they’ve never had a dinner party before. Note how she said, “usually it’s just my friends coming over and Josh cooks them tea when he does the kids’,” because he isn’t allowed mates.

Reactions: 7
I really hate how many companies give to people who have large followings on Instagram, but then they said ‘we’re just like you, real people’ (🙄) then why the hell do you act so high and mighty getting things for free that every normal person has to pay for?? These social media ‘influencers’ love all the benefits of being ‘famous’ with the gifted stuff and people fawning all over them because they are oh so relatable, but as soon as the negative side comes out (‘trolls’ people saying what they feel) it’s ‘I didn’t chose this life I don’t know how this happened’ bullshit.

not coming from a place of jealousy as that’s what they usually jump on, just sad how people who really need these things, have to pay. Rachel could easily go out and buy the gifted weaning stuff and not worry about it. How does she get from being someone who spent her last £10 to help someone to being someone who gets gifted stuff that isn’t really needed and keeping it for herself.

sorry if this doesn’t make sense just felt a bit ranty 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For a “mama to 6”, I don’t think I have ever seen her with all of them on her own in the three years I’ve followed her. Am I unusual in that most days it’s just me and my kids? My husband is at work, including a lot of weekends, they don’t go off to spend weeks at a time with various friends and family, it’s just us.

Funny how Josh had to go to sleep during the day of Isaac’s birthday, but today he could take the boys so R and B could go piss about together.
both me and my kids would go crazy if it was just me and them most of the time. They have friends round, they play out, they stay at my Aunties, they stay at my OHs mums.

My eldest daughters best mate lives next door so most weekends they will have at least 1 sleepover either there or at ours. Sometimes one night at each house.
I would find it extremely unusual for it to just be me and my kids. I think I would be very lonely 😂😂

I have 7 kids and a big family

My eldest is an adult and has his own life. Still at home, but comes and goes as he pleases. My older twins (19 now) don’t live at home anymore. 1 is away at uni and 1 lives with her boyfriend. My middle twins (now 13) and my youngest daughter (7) stay with the twin that lives with her boyfriend at least a couple of nights a week. My baby (now 2) stays with my mum every Wednesday night. The rest will also stay a random nights through the week at my mums sometimes. They also stay with friends and cousins at weekends

my house is constantly full of their friends too, they raid my fridge for cans of pop and eat all the cheese on a daily basis. There is always noise in my house. Always.

I have a friend that has 2 little girls and hardly any family. She is always at home with just her kids, they don’t see people a lot, play dates are arranged weeks in advance and they live a very structured, routine based life. I find it quite restrictive at times.

I find her life very lonely, I wouldn’t like to live that that. She finds my life chaotic, which I admit it is at times, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I hate routines. My kids hate routines and we rub along just fine without them. Each to their own

Life is very different with 2 kids compared to multiple kids. I think unless people have experienced life in a big family they won’t understand it
I only have 2 kids but I feel the same as you!

Reactions: 4
She is truly ugly. Inside and out. She doesn’t even need glasses. She looks like Katie Hopkins

Reactions: 8
both me and my kids would go crazy if it was just me and them most of the time. They have friends round, they play out, they stay at my Aunties, they stay at my OHs mums.

My eldest daughters best mate lives next door so most weekends they will have at least 1 sleepover either there or at ours. Sometimes one night at each house.

I only have 2 kids but I feel the same as you!
Oh my children have plenty of friends and have play dates and sleepovers but they don’t go away without me and without each other on a regular basis. They just do overnights with friends and at Cubs and residentials with school but we don’t have a lot of family nearby so options are fairly limited. My in laws live in Greece and Spain and we visit but they wouldn’t go alone yet and my parents and sisters are all of working age so school holidays they are all working, they haven’t seen any family all half term as it’s not been practical.

Rachel’s kids EVERY Wednesday are all at different places, Tallulah is away all this week with one of R’s friends, Seb seems to live elsewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, I have friends in various parts of the country but they work so my kids wouldn’t go and spend a whole half term with them. I find it interesting that she never ever seems to have all six kids with her at any one time but maybe I’m just not sociable enough 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just an add-on to my previous post: not everyone has the luxury of having family around who can and/or want to help regularly and practically with their children.

Reactions: 10
Oh my children have plenty of friendships and have play dates and sleepovers but they don’t go away without me and without each other all the time. They do overnights with Cubs and residentials with school but we don’t have a lot of family nearby so options are fairly limited. Rachel’s kids EVERY Wednesday are all at different places, Tallulah is away all this week with one of R’s friends, Seb seems to live elsewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️ I mean, I have friends in various parts of the country but they work so my kids wouldn’t go and spend a whole half term with them. I find it interesting that she never ever seems to have all so kids with her at any one time but maybe I’m just not sociable enough 🤣
I suppose people are just different.

My eldest was away last week (our half term was last week) for 4 nights. My sister was up here, then took my daughter back down south with her for a holiday - we are in Cheshire, my family is in Northants.

I grew up in a big family - 6 siblings and as we got older it was actually more unusual for all 9 of us to be at home at the one time. The younger kids were usually together, but pre teen/teen years, life happened and we were all here there and everywhere. I was big into McFly and spent most of my teen years chasing them round the country, on coaches with my friends and hanging around stage doors (😳🙈🙈 Can’t believe I just admitted that, but oh well 😂😂 )

Like another poster said, unless people have experienced life in a big family they won't truly get the dynamics. I think parents of multiple kids tend to be more laid back (Basing that on nothing other than personal experience before I get jumped on😂)

I also read on here a few days ago that Seb doesn’t like being filmed and was getting the piss taken out of him by his mates? Maybe he is there and she just doesn’t film him?

Reactions: 1
I suppose people are just different.

My eldest was away last week (our half term was last week) for 4 nights. My sister was up here, then took my daughter back down south with her for a holiday - we are in Cheshire, my family is in Northants.

I grew up in a big family - 6 siblings and as we got older it was actually more unusual for all 9 of us to be at home at the one time. The younger kids were usually together, but pre teen/teen years, life happened and we were all here there and everywhere. I was big into McFly and spent most of my teen years chasing them round the country, on coaches with my friends and hanging around stage doors (😳🙈🙈 Can’t believe I just admitted that, but oh well 😂😂 )

Like another poster said, unless people have experienced life in a big family they won't truly get the dynamics. I think parents of multiple kids tend to be more laid back (Basing that on nothing other than personal experience before I get jumped on😂)

I also read on here a few days ago that Seb doesn’t like being filmed and was getting the piss taken out of him by his mates? Maybe he is there and she just doesn’t film him?
She does seem to film him when he’s there, he often doesn’t look thrilled about it but she doesn’t stop.

Reactions: 4
Every so often I remember a random ludicrous lie of hers.

When she said OMG you should hear the rhymes Seb’s friends make up about me on the school bus (about me being hot) 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe J posted this for a second. I think it’s R after the way Betsy spoke to him the other day I highly doubt he’d post this, I think R’s done it to put any negative speculation at bay, you could clearly hear the tension between him and Betsy on Wednesday the way she was looking at him you could just see she has no time or patience for him, not only on Wednesday but in previous videos as well...

It’s alwayssss about either R, wilby or her girls isn’t it on J’s insta can never ever see a nice post of his boys would it kill him to post that he also loves his two boys sooo much???

Can’t wish his own son a happy birthday but can post about how much he loves those two twats, he really needs to grow a pair of balls but again I have my suspicions it’s R that’s posted that photo on his insta after what Betsy said to him on Wednesday.
Oh Rach, my nan wants her coat and glasses back :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My ex left me and 2 kids and soon ended up a father of 5. He works now ft, his partner (who he cheated with) doesn’t. He does all the cooking, cleaning, work and driving. And all the stuff with the kids.
I don’t like him, but I do pity him for how his choices made his life turn out.
Feel the same for josh tbh aside from the obvious I think he is probably a grown up, enjoys a bit of culture and clearly enjoys good food etc.
My ex, josh and same thing with my dad kind of resignation themselves to tit relationships I feel because of the havoc it reeked to create!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Isnt take a break just stories people send in? I feel that sign would of been better for the likes of Closer magazine ect

Reactions: 11
So... the post that she’s shared on stories where Josh has apparently replied to a question on his account about why he features the girls more than the boys... what do we think? I get it, they’ve been removed from their mum and Josh has sole custody so that probably changes things.

But.

1. It was just a question, not “trolling”, as she called it.

2. If the boys were removed for serious reasons and that’s why they don’t feature “as much” as the girls, why do they feature AT ALL? I think people would be less likely to question it if they just weren’t featured, rather than being on Rachel’s public stories and accounts sometimes but rarely mentioned by their own Dad. If they are that at risk by being on social media, don’t film them, don’t tag them, don’t put up posts about them to 183,000 strangers, most of whom you keep calling trolls.

3. If they ARE really at risk by being mentioned by their dad on social media and that’s why he doesn’t do it, why is his account public? Why does R tag him and make it well known who he is so people follow him if it’s potentially bad for his sons?

4. This OUR boys thing could backfire. Regardless of whatever their mum has done, they are still her biological children and unless they are adopted I don’t think it is helpful to deny that.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So... the post that she’s shared on stories where Josh has apparently replied to a question on his account about why he features the girls more than the boys... what do we think? I get it, they’ve been removed from their mum and Josh has sole custody so that probably changes things.

But.

1. It was just a question, not “trolling”, as she called it.

2. If the boys were removed for serious reasons and that’s why they don’t feature “as much” as the girls, why do they feature AT ALL? I think people would be less likely to question it if they just weren’t featured, rather than being on Rachel’s public stories and accounts sometimes but rarely mentioned by their own Dad. If they are that at risk by being on social media, don’t film them, don’t tag them, don’t put up posts about them to 183,000 strangers, most of whom you keep calling trolls.

3. If they ARE really at risk by being mentioned by their dad on social media and that’s why he doesn’t do it, why is his account public? Why does R tag him and make it well known who he is so people follow him if it’s potentially bad for his sons?

4. This OUR boys thing could backfire. Regardless of whatever their mum has done, they are still her biological children and unless they are adopted I don’t think it is helpful to deny that.
all this just goes to prove that there will NEVER be a happy medium when it comes to S and I

when they aren’t featured, everyone is all over it saying that the girls are being favoured and S and I are being pushed aside.

when they are featured, everyone (usually the same people that said they were being left out) jumps on it saying that they shouldnt be featured out of respect for their mum

no one will ever agree

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.