Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so tempted to message her regarding how Betsy was towards Josh the other day and how R seem to encourage it, but what would be the point?

I would be blocked and called a troll

Reactions: 17
She’s so cringeworthy all these messages she shares with either Nicola McLean or GI fletcher is to say ohhhh look who I’m friends with 🙋🏼‍♀️ That’s the only reason she shares them.. who gives a tit?? You’re a 30 odd grown woman love not 13 🙈

she thinks she’s some sort of celebrity doesn’t she 🤣🤣

A quote from a book I’m reading and it reminded me of our queen R.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
D090B05A-0C00-4EAB-B19C-7D92F4FA1D74.png

This doesn’t make any sense?

A) you are a public account, literally anyone can see your profile?
B) who does she think she is, Colleen Rooney with her Wagatha Christie detective work?!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry if I'm a bit late commenting this but on the story where Betsy was trying to put Josh back in his box (which I found absolutely disgusting) was Josh saying 'cut, cut' in the background? I assume he was pleading for R to stop filming.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s so cringeworthy all these messages she shares with either Nicola McLean or GI fletcher is to say ohhhh look who I’m friends with 🙋🏼‍♀️ That’s the only reason she shares them.. who gives a tit?? You’re a 30 odd grown woman love not 13 🙈

she thinks she’s some sort of celebrity doesn’t she 🤣🤣

A quote from a book I’m reading and it reminded me of our queen R.
Being besties with Tits McGhee and the “oh so annoyingly twee” Gi Fletcher isn’t anything to brag about. Can’t abide either of them tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Being besties with Tits McGhee and the “oh so annoyingly twee” Gi Fletcher isn’t anything to brag about. Can’t abide either of them tbh.
“Friends” with someone who once shagged a footballer and someone who’s made a living having married a crap pop star. Living the dream, I’m well jel.

Who the hell does she think she is, “filming” ads with Betsy? Pathetic. You’ve literally sold your family, you’re not a campaigner or an ambassador for anything but your own bank balance.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I'm thinking...and I know it's a bit wild and out there but bear with me ok...

If your baby is up at 4am and you're both knackered, lying down in a peaceful, dark room, perhaps having some soft soothing music if you must have something is perhaps an idea you could try to ease your baby back to sleep...

I appreciate that at 4am, hunting for imaginary trolls, glaring light from your phone and the obvious glee as you're filming and typing your 'I caught a troll' messages to post is the traditional way to soothe a baby sat next to you, but I'm thinking it might be time for a more 'out there' approach.

There was no troll. There was no message last week and you've miraculously managed to catch the person who sent it. People don't stay up until 4am to stalk and troll you. Know why? Because you're a bleeping nobody Rachaeaeaele!

If you're tired and your baby is awake in the night, stop shining your bastard phone in his eyes, shut your eyes and manky mouth and he just might be able to go back to sleep.

bleeping dimwit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
this is the donate tab on her webpage. I am not sure she has actually done any of those things tbh. Saying she wants to do it is a clever way of sounding like you are actually doing it.

You can still set up a monthly subscription to help J out, so he no longer has to pay gas and electric should you so wish.

Donate - Help our warriors
This Facebook page began almost two years ago where I decided I would highlight the highs and lows of life and hope some people might ‘get it' and join in... Its now 'our' Facebook page.
Our Facebook page which has now become a huge support network for many people and for some a real lifeline..
We have built a community of amazing crew that come together every day, helping other people in dire situations.

To date we have worked alongside several agencies and refuges, running campaigns where we have donated funds to change the lives of the warriors they're helping. These have included: SAFE (Exeter), Action for children UK, The Wish Centre Blackburn, Survive Bristol, Harbour, Little Miracles Peterborough, Homegroup Buckinghamshire. The emails we receive everyday flood in and they're growing each day.

Right now I continue to support charities & Domestic abuse services all over the country to help get more warriors into refuge and get the ones that are currently in Refuge out and into new homes, safely. The stories I hear and the pictures I see make me know that this is something affecting us daily that we need to keep fighting for.

On top of that I am being asked to campaign for bullying charities and am predominately working alongside KIDSCAPE UK to raise more awareness within our babies schools so we can help make a massive change to something that right now is a huge, heartbreaking issue for our babies.

All of this takes time, so much time, time I enjoy giving but I also recognise I need to give so much more. But on top of that, I am trying to hold down my own job to pay the bills, mum to five tiny turds, wife to PC Plod and attempt to keep my dog off anti-depressants.

I want these organisations to be able to access funds immediately for men, women and children in their services. I want to be able to have the time to run this page more effectively so that I don't have over 20,000 emails sat in my inbox like I currently do and I don't want to continue inundating you all running campaigns every few months to raise more funds.

To do all of this I am asking you guys to donate monthly to the page, so that we have both the time and the funds to keep it all going as it should.

I want to be able to visit these organisations, meet the people accessing them that we are helping.
I want to go into schools and see first hand what we are doing to stamp out bullying and I want to update you all regularly with the changes we have made to make this world a better place for our children that are growing up in it.

If you can donate, please do. You don't have to be on PayPal as you can use a debit card via the link - there’s lots of options - as little as £1 a month and I hope that if there are enough of us on board - we will ultimately start changing the lives of others"

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What did the troll do? I don’t watch her stories often 😂
She only said she had a nasty troll. No proof of any message sent to her except a screenshot of a blocked account with 0 posts and 0 followers following 300+ people. I’m pretty sure it’s an engagement tactic, Mrs Hinch does it too. The “troll” angle is getting so old. You’re considered a troll now just for looking on someone’s public profile. You’d think since she’s apparently so used to it now she doesn’t care anymore, that she’d stop posting about it. Bore off R. Probably damage control for anyone who has picked up on her disgusting treatment of her own husband.

Reactions: 10
I’m thrilled to see R’s version of “working a full day” - as far as I’m aware she’s filming a 60s video for an instagram advert?? 😂😂

• Haha
I’ve never had to stay in a refuge, admittedly, but I can’t help but wonder if a lavender-filled eye mask is really that useful 🤷🏼‍♀️
it probably does more for those women that you realise. A very small gesture of luxury that they wouldn’t have other wise, something for them, something to relax for 15/20 minutes when their kids are asleep and they can just feel like them and not a “a woman in refuge” can do wonders.

I’m fortunate enough to never have been in refuge, but my friend works for a charity that donates (among a lot of other things) cosmetics and beauty items to women's refuges. I have seen first hand how much these items are appraciated and the difference it makes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh I wonder what Oscar worthy cinematic experience we're going to be treated to this time :rolleyes: I'm going with Mean Girls the Remake! Starring Ruthless Rachaeleee and Betsy the witch.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.