Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just bizarre comments on Betsy’s post considering these are likely strangers?
What a load of saddos. Weird and creepy. Oh and if my son bought her home, i'd lock him in his room for the next two years to keep him safe from that bunch of twats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“My women in refuge”

Who the duck does she think she is?

Also, I used to respect Gi Fletcher but if she thinks Rachel is a great person then she can do one.

Reactions: 18
“My women in refuge”

Who the duck does she think she is?

Also, I used to respect Gi Fletcher but if she thinks Rachel is a great person then she can do one.
I can't believe Gi likes her. Thought she was a better judge of character than that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This speaks volumes... small business sends a few masks for “women in refuge”, they get a tag and a load of sheep following them because “Master Rachel told me to do it”.

It’s clearly not simply a kind gesture, or the person sending them wouldn’t have put “thank you so much!!”. Rachel would be the one doing the thanking, but it’s a mutual thing - a business transaction.

They get new followers and probably a handful of orders and Rachel gets to perpetuate the myth that she’s a benevolent goddess who has a flock of “ladies in refuge” tucked away somewhere.

What is wrong with all these bleeping companies?! It's so blatantly obvious that she just mentions things she wants and for some reason they all fall over themselves to gift it to her. This scrounging, deceitful, sly, disrespectful, awful woman who appears to now do NOTHING apart from advertise tit really badly!

By all means send the stuff directly to refuges, hospitals, baby banks and put a post saying you've sent it if you want to look good but bleeping hell... they should stop sending it to this freeloader!
But doing it via bitchface Rachel means they get a few new followers too.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This speaks volumes... small business sends a few masks for “women in refuge”, they get a tag and a load of sheep following them because “Master Rachel told me to do it”.

It’s clearly not simply a kind gesture, or the person sending them wouldn’t have put “thank you so much!!”. Rachel would be the one doing the thanking, but it’s a mutual thing - a business transaction.

They get new followers and probably a handful of orders and Rachel gets to perpetuate the myth that she’s a benevolent goddess who has a flock of “ladies in refuge” tucked away somewhere.

But doing it via bitchface Rachel means they get a few new followers too.
She was that impressed with the letter she screwed it up?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never had to stay in a refuge, admittedly, but I can’t help but wonder if a lavender-filled eye mask is really that useful 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
She was that impressed with the letter she screwed it up?
She hasn’t got any respect for anything or anyone! If I was the lady who sent that it would really upset me seeing it all crumpled up like that. I know it’s only a bit of paper but it’s the thought behind it.

Reactions: 6
I haven't been here from the beginning, it was her tattle rant that sent me over.

I'm wondering how much money was in the PayPal accounts to keep her going this long and pay everything apart from gas and electric?

Are people still able to donate to her PayPal?

And what was her job before all of this?

Reactions: 4
I think she was a facilities manager for care homes? And I’m sure she mentioned she got paid off so she’ll have cash from that. Maybe not any more though, anyone who’s been made redundant knows it doesn’t stretch far unless you get a new job right away!

I cannot remember the PayPal figures but someone here will definitely have them. I think the PayPals no longer exist. Then of course she got a book deal so would have got an advance with that. After that though she started doing ads for some pretty big companies so cash will be rolling in now.

Reactions: 2
I haven't been here from the beginning, it was her tattle rant that sent me over.

I'm wondering how much money was in the PayPal accounts to keep her going this long and pay everything apart from gas and electric?

Yes, the PayPal money was a monthly subscription, which she heavily advertised throughout 2017 and into 2018. A few members here were still paying her monthly until the past few months. The monthly cost was anywhere between £1 up to over £100, the "fan" could choose how much they wanted to put in a month.

She hasn't advertised it for a while but she will still be getting a monthly intake from that. It hasn't been cancelled.

Remember, she's had half a million fans on FB for a few years now. If only 1% of them gave the absolute minimum, she could be earning 5k a month.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes, the PayPal money was a monthly subscription, which she heavily advertised throughout 2017 and into 2018. A few members here were still paying her monthly until the past few months. The monthly cost was anywhere between £1 up to over £100, the "fan" could choose how much they wanted to put in a month.

She hasn't advertised it for a while but she will still be getting a monthly intake from that. It hasn't been cancelled.

Remember, she's had half a million fans on FB for a few years now. If only 1% of them gave the absolute minimum, she could be earning 5k a month.
Plus, after the Tattle rant, there were many comments from people saying they would be upping their donation amount or starting a donation to “counteract” the damage the “trolls” had tried to do.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Comments from strangers praising her like that are creepy, as for her treatment of Josh raising a belly laugh from one idiot .....🙄
They’re acting as though they’re watching a sitcom not someone’s reality. Mental!

“The One Where Rachel Degrades Josh On Insta.”
“The One Where Betsy Shows Her True Colours.”
”The One With Wilby’s Hooves.”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’re acting as though they’re watching a sitcom not someone’s reality. Mental!

“The One Where Rachel Degrades Josh On Insta.”
“The One Where Betsy Shows Her True Colours.”
”The One With Wilby’s Hooves.”
You are totally spot on!! Haahhaah perfect!

💗 "rounds of applause to you" 💗

"The One Where Everyone Doesn't Die Because of Rescue Remedy"

• Haha
Reactions: 19

As well as the Paypal there were also two GoFundMe accounts set up for PTWM - one to help her buy her current house (which as far as we know is still rented). These collected around £20,000 and this money is still unaccounted for.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s up at 4 trying to catch out trolls. What a bleeping loser
I like that her reasoning seems to be that they're up a 4am watching stories, from the woman who is up at 4am and posting on IG...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No sign of the abusive message that she claims the ‘troll’ sent her though #bullshit

who knew that simply looking at someone’s stories on their public page is now trolling?!

Guaranteed that was not a troll account, it was one of the bots she bought to boost her numbers. It was also following 300 odd other people, why would you follow that many others if you set up an anonymous account just to send her nasty messages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.