Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some
I am so tempted to message her regarding how Betsy was towards Josh the other day and how R seem to encourage it, but what would be the point?

I would be blocked and called a troll
Someone did the other day and got a (admin) response which was extremely patronising,

Reactions: 5
Yes something like, due to recent events we suggest you don’t watch anything that upsets you!!! The problem with this is, unless you have a trigger warning you don’t know that the content you are going to watch is going to upset you!

Reactions: 3
whooooppp J is allowed a day with his boys whilst she and B film their latest #ad.

Take them and run while you can Josh!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m actually shocked - they’ve filmed a load of campaigns recently that will all be uploaded soon. But she said in December she was only doing so many before Christmas because the budgets were about to run out and new year would be different. I WAS SO SURE SHE WASN’T A LIAR 🤥😭 #liferuined

• Haha
Reactions: 16
nice To see j can do a full insta post for the 2 mean girls yet can’t put up 1 for his own sons birthday. Also anyone notice Bs comment about the lights in her room she’s just like R

Also I may b showing my age here but with them glasses and that hair style she looks like she’s a character from thunderbirds

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They all come across as so smug. The faces that R and B pull are insufferable. I cannot wait for them to be knocked off the high horse they are sitting on.

Reactions: 12
I am so tempted to message her regarding how Betsy was towards Josh the other day and how R seem to encourage it, but what would be the point?

I would be blocked and called a troll
I messaged her but I haven’t had a reply. Must be lost in the thousands of others telling her how hilarious Betsy is.

Reactions: 10
For a “mama to 6”, I don’t think I have ever seen her with all of them on her own in the three years I’ve followed her. Am I unusual in that most days it’s just me and my kids? My husband is at work, including a lot of weekends, they don’t go off to spend weeks at a time with various friends and family, it’s just us.

Funny how Josh had to go to sleep during the day of Isaac’s birthday, but today he could take the boys so R and B could go piss about together.

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe J posted this for a second. I think it’s R after the way Betsy spoke to him the other day I highly doubt he’d post this, I think R’s done it to put any negative speculation at bay, you could clearly hear the tension between him and Betsy on Wednesday the way she was looking at him you could just see she has no time or patience for him, not only on Wednesday but in previous videos as well...

It’s alwayssss about either R, wilby or her girls isn’t it on J’s insta can never ever see a nice post of his boys would it kill him to post that he also loves his two boys sooo much???

Can’t wish his own son a happy birthday but can post about how much he loves those two twats, he really needs to grow a pair of balls but again I have my suspicions it’s R that’s posted that photo on his insta after what Betsy said to him on Wednesday.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe J posted this for a second. I think it’s R after the way Betsy spoke to him the other day I highly doubt he’d post this, I think R’s done it to put any negative speculation at bay, you could clearly hear the tension between him and Betsy on Wednesday the way she was looking at him you could just see she has no time or patience for him, not only on Wednesday but in previous videos as well...

It’s alwayssss about either R, wilby or her girls isn’t it on J’s insta can never ever see a nice post of his boys would it kill him to post that he also loves his two boys sooo much???

Can’t wish his own son a happy birthday but can post about how much he loves those two twats, he really needs to grow a pair of balls but again I have my suspicions it’s R that’s posted that photo on his insta after what Betsy said to him on Wednesday.
If he did post it, it’s probably because Rachel is extra nasty to him when he doesn’t publicly fawn over her and Betsy. It’s all about control - she constantly has to mark her territory. S and I will no doubt look back over this in the coming years and wonder why their dad is constantly telling the world how much he loves R and her kids but never them.

Reactions: 7
Are those glasses real and really on her face? Or is it a Dame Edna filter?

And I don't believe he posted that, I think it's damage control after the other day...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some people have Insta accounts just to follow people they like. No posts is pretty common but no....just a “troll” to her. This is her way of constantly turning recent events back to herself because she cannot resist yet cannot be blatant about it because we picked it up before she even started.

Reactions: 8
Some people have Insta accounts just to follow people they like. No posts is pretty common but no....just a “troll” to her. This is her way of constantly turning recent events back to herself because she cannot resist yet cannot be blatant about it because we picked it up before she even started.
A lot of people I know in real life, particularly 40+ year olds, have IG accounts but no posts. They do have a handful of followers though.

Reactions: 8
For a “mama to 6”, I don’t think I have ever seen her with all of them on her own in the three years I’ve followed her. Am I unusual in that most days it’s just me and my kids? My husband is at work, including a lot of weekends, they don’t go off to spend weeks at a time with various friends and family, it’s just us.

Funny how Josh had to go to sleep during the day of Isaac’s birthday, but today he could take the boys so R and B could go piss about together.
I would find it extremely unusual for it to just be me and my kids. I think I would be very lonely 😂😂

I have 7 kids and a big family

My eldest is an adult and has his own life. Still at home, but comes and goes as he pleases. My older twins (19 now) don’t live at home anymore. 1 is away at uni and 1 lives with her boyfriend. My middle twins (now 13) and my youngest daughter (7) stay with the twin that lives with her boyfriend at least a couple of nights a week. My baby (now 2) stays with my mum every Wednesday night. The rest will also stay a random nights through the week at my mums sometimes. They also stay with friends and cousins at weekends

my house is constantly full of their friends too, they raid my fridge for cans of pop and eat all the cheese on a daily basis. There is always noise in my house. Always.

I have a friend that has 2 little girls and hardly any family. She is always at home with just her kids, they don’t see people a lot, play dates are arranged weeks in advance and they live a very structured, routine based life. I find it quite restrictive at times.

I find her life very lonely, I wouldn’t like to live that that. She finds my life chaotic, which I admit it is at times, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I hate routines. My kids hate routines and we rub along just fine without them. Each to their own

Life is very different with 2 kids compared to multiple kids. I think unless people have experienced life in a big family they won’t understand it

Reactions: 5
Not a creepy stalker or a "troll", but I was just looking at Josh's page and you have to go back to June 2018 to find a picture of his boys on their own. He simply says "the lads 2018" And that vile cretinous bleep has commented "my babies" No Rachealeee luv, they are NOT your babies! They are your step children, they have their own mother!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.