Part Time Working Mummy #23 A patchwork family you've created? Half your content's fabricated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First mango purée squirted into his gob, now milkshakes - Wilby is going to have a shock when he first tastes proper food. He will probably refuse veg.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
First mango purée squirted into his gob, now milkshakes - Wilby is going to have a shock when he first tastes proper food. He will probably refuse veg.
Yeah, I noticed R said, when the milkshake was happening "we should really start him on solids soon"...so wtf was the mango fountain about a couple of weeks ago? Did I hear that right?

I dunno whether I'm old fashioned but I always started off with baby rice and porridge which is more milk than anything else at first, then introduce some veg slowly, then fruit and build it up from there.

There's nothing wrong with little ones trying a bit of the sweeter stuff, but only when they have been on solids a little while. Milkshakes are like pure sugar, man!

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I noticed R said, when the milkshake was happening "we should really start him on solids soon"...so wtf was the mango fountain about a couple of weeks ago? Did I hear that right?

I dunno whether I'm old fashioned but I always started off with baby rice and porridge which is more milk than anything else at first, then introduce some veg slowly, then fruit and build it up from there.

There's nothing wrong with little ones trying a bit of the sweeter stuff, but only when they have been on solids a little while. Milkshakes are like pure sugar, man!
I wouldn’t give a baby who’s not eaten before milkshake. Mine didn’t have ice cream until they were almost one. Of course they’re going to eat it, it’s delicious. Broccoli, not so much, when you first try it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Letting Wilby try milkshake while laughing about how she needs to start weaning him properly ! the woman is so ignorant and let’s the older kids treat him like he is a toy and not a baby!

Reactions: 14
Be reasonable she got to get him prepared for his first happy meal. That will be next week. Lovely healthy nuggets and chips or a nice juicy big mac?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
4217E936-B1AF-431F-A648-9E656197568B.jpeg
5C2EEE26-62ED-494B-8559-74C1607BBE7F.png

So it’s a book of fiction? Just like her first book then?
Wonder what this one is going to be called.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
320 pages?? I assume it's large type?

I'm hoping for a PTWM fill-in-yourself journal / puzzle book. She's already done her autobiography so...what's left?
She’s got a different publisher this time. Does that make a difference in anything?

Reactions: 3
She’s got a different publisher this time. Does that make a difference in anything?
Not sure...ebury is a non-fiction/biography wing of Penguin books. Penguin now have many subsidiaries so...who was her first book published by? 😊

Reactions: 3
320 pages?? I assume it's large type?

I'm hoping for a PTWM fill-in-yourself journal / puzzle book. She's already done her autobiography so...what's left?
It’s actually a where’s wally style book - where readers try and find the PayPal money. The twist is - you’ll never find it...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It was Trapeze
Thanks!

Well, I have had a look, and Ebury haven't announced her as a new author of theirs...yet. They may put out a press release closer to publication date though.

However, Ebury DO publish "commercial" fiction books despite being generally a non fiction wing, and usually from already famous people, such as Caitlin Moran etc so...it looks like PTWMs next blockbuster could indeed be a fictional work!

Reactions: 4
Thanks!

Well, I have had a look, and Ebury haven't announced her as a new author of theirs...yet. They may put out a press release closer to publication date though.

However, Ebury DO publish "commercial" fiction books despite being generally a non fiction wing, and usually from already famous people, such as Caitlin Moran etc so...it looks like PTWMs next blockbuster could indeed be a fictional work!
That will piss me off if so, she has no background in English, writing or anything.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.