Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused as to why Josh is fuming that the dentist pointed out his arm was probably broken...and it’s now in plaster. It’s not like they wasted time at the hospital thanks to a nosey dentist. She was literally right?!

Reactions: 15
She took her to a playground where she ended up breaking both her wrists. R didn’t take her to get checked out at the time, dismissing her pain.
That’s awful, the poor girl, she will upload anything for content for the gram! Bloody hilarious 🙄
And yes they make everything about rachaeleele... poor seb bet he can’t wait till he’s old enough so he can duck off out of there. He’s a handsome lad!

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget the story she uploaded... she was laughing her head off, telling this story about how she saw her niece fall, her niece was saying how much pain she was in and she couldn’t use her hands, rachaelealeale was telling her off for being dramatic (and she can hardly talk she’s laughing so hard as she’s telling the story) and then when the niece gets picked up her parents realise something is very wrong, take her to the hospital, and she’s broken both her arms. Rachaeleaealele was in hysterics over it?!? So weird.
I would be heartbroken if any of my nieces or nephews hurt themselves in my care. She’s missing a bloody chip that one!

Reactions: 6
This is so out of character for Rachaelele to exaggerate, but three hours is not a whole day, and Totnes hospital does not have an A&E department, just minor injuries. I guess ‘three hours at minor injuries’ doesn’t sound as dramatic as ‘a day in A&E’. That dentist probably went home and sobbed herself to sleep after meeting one of the family. Hopefully she raised a safeguarding alert for neglect first.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is so out of character for Rachaelele to exaggerate, but three hours is not a whole day, and Totnes hospital does not have an A&E department, just minor injuries. I guess ‘three hours at minor injuries’ doesn’t sound as dramatic as ‘a day in A&E’. That dentist probably went home and sobbed herself to sleep after meeting one of the family. Hopefully she raised a safeguarding alert for neglect first.
3 hours is nothing for this injury, I have spent that amount of time on phone trying to get through to doctors, waiting at the drs for dr, waiting at chemist for antibiotics and waiting at the health centre for blood tests for my daughter today, it’s not a issue, she has a kidney infection so it has to be sorted!!! Oh and my car then broke down on way home, but I am not complaining.

Not being a dick but surely he didn’t need both of them to go minor injuries.
With all the bugs hospitals have you’d think they wouldn’t have taken the babe unless absolutely necessary.
She’s too co dependant it’s not healthy.

Reactions: 25
3 hours is nothing for this injury, I have spent that amount of time on phone trying to get through to doctors, waiting at the drs for dr, waiting at chemist for antibiotics and waiting at the health centre for blood tests for my daughter today, it’s not a issue, she has a kidney infection so it has to be sorted!!! Oh and my car then broke down on way home, but I am not complaining.
Exactly, what was it keeping them from doing that was so important? Her sitting on her arse the rest of the day with the baby on her and him ... well, whatever the hell he does when he’s not PC Noballs. 🙄

Having a go at Seb for injuring himself and making Rachaeaeaele feel guilty. Errr....she should feel guilty! For lots of things but especially for Seb not being taken to hospital to have his arm checked far sooner than it was.

Josh's comment, 'wouldn't ask my doctor to fit double glazing because he's not qualified' so pretty much like your twit of a wife isn't qualified to meddle in cases of domestic abuse or any of the other things she seems to think she is an expert on then.

I would be mortified if my child showed an injury to anyone who, medically trained or not, could tell it was probably broken! If it was that swollen they should have had it checked. No excuses! Self absorbed, selfish pair of bastards.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I haven’t looked at her post, nor will I, from reading here it would seem their kids are actually more mature than that pair of idiots

Not being a dick but surely he didn’t need both of them to go minor injuries.
With all the bugs hospitals have you’d think they wouldn’t have taken the babe unless absolutely necessary.
She’s too co dependant it’s not healthy.
He’s literally not allowed out of her sight unless he’s working, and even then she’s constantly calling or messaging him. Not normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He’s literally not allowed out of her sight unless he’s working, and even then she’s constantly calling or messaging him. Not normal.
And this is the example she is setting to her kids and stepkids. An overly attached, needy woman who can't bear her partner to spend any time without her, even with his own children. It's sickening.

Reactions: 14
Exactly, what was it keeping them from doing that was so important? Her sitting on her arse the rest of the day with the baby on her and him ... well, whatever the hell he does when he’s not PC Noballs. 🙄
It makes me wonder how much respect he gets at work and especially off people he arrests, I still honestly do not understand how she gets away with it, can’t believe his bosses are ok with it, a old friend used to be married to a copper, he is now high up in cid and when fb came out I know he was advised about what he shared or posted on social media. If Josh upsets any criminals it’s not going to be hard to find him and his family is it!!! It’s madness, I can not wait for the day she falls off that bleeping high horse she sits her fat ass on!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor kid, just wanna go give him a hug, what kind of parent guilts their kid for hurting themselves? My son broke his elbow skateboarding and once his arm was healed, he got a telling off because he wasn't wearing all his pads, but that was a good 10 weeks later after he was told he could skate again, not 5 minutes after getting a cast on.

Reactions: 8
You would also think a lesson was learnt from the niece episode, R was adamant nothing was broke, when in fact both arm/wrist were broke!!!
When my son was about 10 he hurt his foot. He was in pain for a few mins but then seemed to be fine although limping. The next days it was swollen and he couldn't walk. I really didn't think it was broken but took him to A&E to be on the safe side. Turned out it was broken and needed a cast.
The overwealming guilt I felt was awful. I was in tears. Never again did I take any injury so lightly. I still feel guilt 10 years later.
She doesn't seem to give a tit. It's all about who it inconvieniences her. Selfish selfish witch.

It makes me wonder how much respect he gets at work and especially off people he arrests, I still honestly do not understand how she gets away with it, can’t believe his bosses are ok with it, a old friend used to be married to a copper, he is now high up in cid and when fb came out I know he was advised about what he shared or posted on social media. If Josh upsets any criminals it’s not going to be hard to find him and his family is it!!! It’s madness, I can not wait for the day she falls off that bleeping high horse she sits her fat ass on!
He works with hedgehogs and squirrels. If he does upset them they don’t have Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He works with hedgehogs and squirrels. If he does upset them they don’t have Instagram!
I reckon that's why he works in the wildlife section of the police. I doubt he gets much respect for it. Plus any disgruntaled sparrows and badgers can't take revenge, although badgers can be vicious bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.