Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me wonder how much respect he gets at work and especially off people he arrests, I still honestly do not understand how she gets away with it, can’t believe his bosses are ok with it, a old friend used to be married to a copper, he is now high up in cid and when fb came out I know he was advised about what he shared or posted on social media. If Josh upsets any criminals it’s not going to be hard to find him and his family is it!!! It’s madness, I can not wait for the day she falls off that bleeping high horse she sits her fat ass on!
Not hard for anyone to find them...they constantly say where they are, showing pictures of the beach they live near (I live around 5 miles away) anyone in this area would find them in a heartbeat and when they first moved to the current address she POSTED THE ADDRESS ON INSTAGRAM!! Absolute knobheads

Reactions: 8
“This is what I bought Wilby with the money my mum gave him for Christmas”

This is the same mum you slag off to your kids and accuse of being toxic, yes? But her money is good enough for you 👍🏻

Reactions: 30
Not hard for anyone to find them...they constantly say where they are, showing pictures of the beach they live near (I live around 5 miles away) anyone in this area would find them in a heartbeat and when they first moved to the current address she POSTED THE ADDRESS ON INSTAGRAM!! Absolute knobheads
The free gifts more important than safety her!

Reactions: 6
I think she’s getting quite desperate to stay relevant and get some deals/ads. She’s lost her USP really - she no longer does anything to help victims of domestic abuse (not that she ever really did) and she has over shared her family so much that everyone’s bored of them. I feel like I see more of that baby than I ever did of my own!

Reactions: 18
And this is the example she is setting to her kids and stepkids. An overly attached, needy woman who can't bear her partner to spend any time without her, even with his own children. It's sickening.
Convinced this is why she won’t step more than 3ft from Willy, so she can keep on being needy and whiney, blathering Josh to wait on her and her kids hand and foot because she’s so busy nurturing HIS child.

This is the same mum you slag off to your kids and accuse of being toxic, yes? But her money is good enough for you 👍🏻
And why is she spending her kids Christmas money instead of putting it in the bank for him? Any money we were given when we had our baby and any birthday and Christmas money since has gone in her account. When she’s old enough to start asking to spend it then I will be encouraging her to spend some save some.
I can’t imagine spending her money for her on trendy teethers. It’s my job to provide and she shouldn’t need to be paying for things like that

Reactions: 8
It’s literally like they have both turned into caricatures of themselves. Her close-ups talking to the camera are just the most revolting images on God’s earth. Why she keeps subjecting people to her gob, with spittle pooling every time she ‘hysterically’ laughs is beyond me. She actually reminds me of the hyena from Lion King (great film btw!!).
The sad part is she used to be really beautiful once upon a time, but I think when you’re deceitful and conniving, and lying (and thieving), it affects your appearance eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My thread title idea #42 bring me your child, ill break them for free and wont even bother with A&E

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

I have a very toxic family member who everyone cut out until they wanted to give money for another extended family members baby. Then said parent got weird about them wanting to see the baby and be in their life. You took her money duck sake! If that’s good enough then well tough, she’s back in your frame now

Reactions: 5
Hope to god that baby is finally clipped into his seat whilst on a worktop /table ☹

I just watched Pc dickead cuntface ranting about having to take his son to A&E! WTF!! A medical professional has advised they think its broken but you sit their and slag them off instead of being greatful for their advice. Good job she bloody did cos that pair of incompetent dimbos would never have taken him otherwise. I'm sickened by his attitude. I hope he felt like tit when the Dr told them it was broken. But I highly doubt it as they seem to have no empathy and certainly no common sense between the pair of them. Unless it involves madam B or the holy saviour Wilbert they don't wanna know, it's shocking. That gobby piece of tit even filmed it and put on Instagram for content. Oh how fun for everyone- head!!

Reactions: 30
They are a pair of arseholes ; greedy, selfish and totally consumed by what suits them and what’s beneficial for them alone.

Reactions: 9
Feel so sorry for Sebs mum, because she’s probably found out about her own flesh and blood being injured through Instagram. Bet neither J or R had the decency to let her know 😢

Reactions: 15
She's really pushing for that Gousto partnership isn't she. Sharing it twice in one night. I wonder who the code she is sharing belongs to...

Reactions: 10
I just watched Pc dickead cuntface ranting about having to take his son to A&E! WTF!! A medical professional has advised they think its broken but you sit their and slag them off instead of being greatful for their advice. Good job she bloody did cos that pair of incompetent dimbos would never have taken him otherwise. I'm sickened by his attitude. I hope he felt like tit when the Dr told them it was broken. But I highly doubt it as they seem to have no empathy and certainly no common sense between the pair of them. Unless it involves madam B or the holy saviour Wilbert they don't wanna know, it's shocking. That gobby piece of tit even filmed it and put on Instagram for content. Oh how fun for everyone- head!!
I felt like this too. It was very unsettling to watch. I expect that kind of victim blaming from R but not from J. That first bit..."what you've put Rachaele through" WHILST THE LAD IS SAT THERE WITH A BROKEN ARM which they ignored for days.

She was probably waiting until J was off work to bother going to the hospital and only then because the dentists comment spooked her. Another dramatic story for the gram!!

I also hope the dentist put in a safeguarding shout.

Honestly, that lovely lad needs to keep going out on the weekends with his mates, study hard, and get the hell out of there. I wanna give him a virtual hug :(

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.