Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, he wasn’t even with her. He was in Cardiff with god knows who. But I agree, she doesn’t take them to be checked out straight away. Terrible
Im not medically trained but how do they not know what's wrong? Surely an xray would confirm it swallon or not?

Reactions: 3
I think it’s disgusting she’s used him as content too. No need for a grid post, and what teenage boy is going to want the world to know their stepmum might have to wash them for the foreseeable??

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I bet this is due to the initial fall and not another fall off the scooter. She just doesn't want to make herself look as bad as she actually is.

Also - why the duck is she moaning about having to be there with Seb and "Teething Terrance" if Josh was there? She didn't need to be there! But she couldn't pass up an opportunity to act like his mother, could she? Oh no. And couldn't let the poor boy spend some time with his dad, even if it is in A&E! Not to mention that the baby would have been more comfortable at home, and if he was crying with his teeth, that wouldn't have been nice for any of the people in the hospital who already have enough going on without that 🙄

She just cannot pass up an opportunity for attention, can she. It's actually pathetic.
Yes to all of this.

Im not medically trained but how do they not know what's wrong? Surely an xray would confirm it swallon or not?
My son broke his leg at a trampoline park last year when he was 3 (never again). The X-ray didn’t show the break but the doctor said it must have been a hairline fracture in his tibia and he was in a plaster cast for 4 weeks and it was a further few weeks before he would even bear weight on it again. I’ll never forget his screams when it happened, I knew right away he’d broken it. 😣

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Most irresponsible parenting goes to these 2 seriously.they show no remorse for not listening to him or checking him over when he done it no instead they sit and moan like it’s his fault he fell and didn’t get it seen to straight the way. duck sake rach sort it out

Reactions: 13
Why has it taken them until today to take him to hospital?

Didn't they learn after her niece broke both her arms in their care?

Reactions: 14
Most irresponsible parenting goes to these 2 seriously.they show no remorse for not listening to him or checking him over when he done it no instead they sit and moan like it’s his fault he fell and didn’t get it seen to straight the way. duck sake rach sort it out
Exactly this! Where’s the sympathy? Where’s the fatherly and motherly love? There is none. I know kids can be exasperating, but when they’ve hurt them self, especially as you’ve dismissed it in the first place, would you not then be apologetic? I’d feel horrendous guilt - but then, if my children hurt themselves (not talking superficial things like cuts and bumps), my instinct is to always take them to get checked out asap. Not wait days dismissing it and then huffing because they need to go to A&E. Their attitude stinks.

Reactions: 10
Sounds like they only went because the dentist said they thought his arm was broken. But instead of being ashamed that they've had to have it pointed out to them by someone unqualified, they're dismissive of the dentist. They should be investigated by SS ffs.

Reactions: 9
Why has it taken them until today to take him to hospital? She said earlier it was because he came off his scooter again but then in the car Josh said it was because the dentist said it looked broke, but he also said R felt guilty!!!! No guilt there, she has been here reading posts. Yes ago when my girl broke hers we were in the car and straight to hospital, but to be fair, her arm snapped in half and it was very clear it was broke 😂

Didn't they learn after her niece broke both her arms in their care?

Reactions: 1
wow you lot are really weird. do you really spend your days slagging off this lady?
You call it slagging her off but its what the world view. We all have a difference of opinion but then you cant see your own faults can you Mummy?😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You would also think a lesson was learnt from the niece episode, R was adamant nothing was broke, when in fact both arm/wrist were broke!!!

Reactions: 6
It sounded to me like, when they were in the car and R was filming their personal lives again that Josh was blaming Seb for R worrying about him. His arm would not be in a cast if they (doctors) were not concerned that it is likely broken. Not an ounce of sympathy for the poor boy....not like he would have called off and hurt himself on purpose. So bloody sad for those poor boys 😥

Reactions: 10
Yes to all of this.

My son broke his leg at a trampoline park last year when he was 3 (never again). The X-ray didn’t show the break but the doctor said it must have been a hairline fracture in his tibia and he was in a plaster cast for 4 weeks and it was a further few weeks before he would even bear weight on it again. I’ll never forget his screams when it happened, I knew right away he’d broken it. 😣
Oh bless him :( I honestly think trampoline parks are so dangerous!

Oh bless him :( I honestly think trampoline parks are so dangerous!
I‘ll never take him to one again. At the time it seemed like a good idea to let him have fun and burn off some energy - he is very energetic, always on the go, and loves jumping, it’s one of his stims. After that happened, I heard so many stories of the same thing happening to other children around his age. It’s put me right off. He keeps asking to go back too. 🙈 😬

She took her to a playground where she ended up breaking both her wrists. R didn’t take her to get checked out at the time, dismissing her pain.
Don’t forget the story she uploaded... she was laughing her head off, telling this story about how she saw her niece fall, her niece was saying how much pain she was in and she couldn’t use her hands, rachaelealeale was telling her off for being dramatic (and she can hardly talk she’s laughing so hard as she’s telling the story) and then when the niece gets picked up her parents realise something is very wrong, take her to the hospital, and she’s broken both her arms. Rachaeleaealele was in hysterics over it?!? So weird.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Don’t forget the story she uploaded... she was laughing her head off, telling this story about how she saw her niece fall, her niece was saying how much pain she was in and she couldn’t use her hands, rachaelealeale was telling her off for being dramatic (and she can hardly talk she’s laughing so hard as she’s telling the story) and then when the niece gets picked up her parents realise something is very wrong, take her to the hospital, and she’s broken both her arms. Rachaeleaealele was in hysterics over it?!? So weird.
The poor girl had both arms in plaster, right at the start of the school summer holidays. Yes Rachaelleieio, we were all screaming with laughter 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What ever happened to her being a Zoflora ambassador?? Did they take it all back when they realised she doesn't even clean her own house?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how Josh is talking to Seb. Rachel and Josh both makes everything about Rachel.
Josh sounds like Rodney from only fools and horses

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.