Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why is she spending her kids Christmas money instead of putting it in the bank for him? Any money we were given when we had our baby and any birthday and Christmas money since has gone in her account. When she’s old enough to start asking to spend it then I will be encouraging her to spend some save some.
I can’t imagine spending her money for her on trendy teethers. It’s my job to provide and she shouldn’t need to be paying for things like that
Family give me money sometimes for my children (Christmas and birthdays) because they aren’t sure what to buy. It goes in their money box. If I need something like vests, pjs and I’m struggling financially as a SAHM then I have the funds I need. Everything that I sell of theirs (like clothing, toys) all the money goes into the money box too. I wouldn’t buy a fancy teether though, I buy the stuff I need.

Reactions: 11
That break is from the video she shared at the weekend, im pleased shes too embarrassed to admit that! As it shows her for exactly what she is..

And also her 'absent mum' is not absent Tallulah especially spends a lot of time with her and she appears in her stories every now and again..

Reactions: 10
Great safeguarding again from R by sharing one of Seb's mates stories from his public insta 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Josh feels anxious when one of his boys takes the limelight away from Rachel, so feels he has to appear to be cross about it to stop her giving him tit for it? I get all the alarm bells of a toxic, abusive relationship. He behaves as though he is scared of her, treading on egg shells, telling his son basically how could you get hurt, do you not realise how this has made Rachel feel? It's so wrong. Maybe he's just a head, but you never know...

Reactions: 15
Silly question but what sort of policeman is he if he works with badgers and squirrels? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Silly question but what sort of policeman is he if he works with badgers and squirrels? 😅
Wildlife Officer - I think a lot of forces, if not all will have such a role, it's maybe not publicised so well in some areas so the public may not even realise.

Reactions: 1
I've just watched the story back of the journey home from A&E, I honestly find it heartbreaking, how can Josh be having a go like that because Rachel felt guilty??? What an absolute pair of twats, I'm so angry, that poor boy, all for the camera too 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 17
‘Can someone help her get in?!’
Put your bloody phone down and help her yourself!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely she must be posting those things to try and wind us up? I really really hope that her account is just a parody of herself and that she’s not actually that dense and uncaring.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Surely she must be posting those things to try and wind us up? I really really hope that her account is just a parody of herself and that she’s not actually that dense and uncaring.
Part of me really hopes she isn’t this dense and uncaring and It is all an act but somehow I’m not convinced and feel this is her true colours shining throu brightly

Reactions: 11
Can the kid with the broken arm help her get in the car while I stand here filming you all when I could be helping 😫😫😫😫😫

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.