Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird how putting the leggings in the dryer rubbed the coating off the knees only.
I mean I can imagine that happening if a kid was playing on the floor as the knees take more of a battering.
but it must be true because who’d pretend their kids clothes got damaged in the dryer instead of it being wear and tear?

Reactions: 7
Oh god, someone I know has just named their baby Wilby. I can’t bring myself to ask 🙈
Another cutesy name that will sound ridiculous when these babies grow up. Can you imagine a Dr, Lawyer, Plumber or bin man with the name Wilby? Would you take any of those men seriously? I'd put money on most of these Wilby's that she's apparently inspired going by Will as adults.

Reactions: 8
Why is she complaining that Josh is worried she won’t eat? It’s called being a concerned partner. And she’s bloody old enough to make sure she eats without needing him to remind her 🙄

That top Wilby is wearing - “after every storm there’s a rainbow” or words to that effect. I said when she was doing his room that it looked like she was trying to jump on the rainbow baby bandwagon even though Wilby is not one. She made a big thing of coming off contraception and was literally pregnant within about three days and that baby was Wilby so he’s not a rainbow. At the time, some people on here defended her saying it’s just a theme, maybe she just likes rainbows. But what’s the excuse for putting him in that top? She must be aware of the connotations as she is always bleating on about other people who have lost babies so why would she take that and put it on her child??
Totally agree. My second baby is a rainbow baby and we bought him this outfit. She just wants the attention she’ll get from people asking about it.

Reactions: 7
Josh is an a*sehole for giving the kids fruit before school. The woman is vile!! Bet her MIL can’t stand her - it’s all a front!

Reactions: 8
gusto aren’t likely to work with her when she tells people “you can just buy it from the supermarket”

Reactions: 11
FEDDF0DD-0C73-46F8-A084-A8E6E9A577E0.png
Wow, two whole days and only now she’s taking him. What a witch. Actually, it’s probably Josh taking him anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 69808Wow, two whole days and only now she’s taking him. What a witch. Actually, it’s probably Josh taking him anyway.
Who gets angry because their stepchild needs medical attention? God, how DARE he take the attention away from Prince Wilby. Guarantee she will take him because she won’t want Josh having any 1:1 time with his son and also she’s not made any medical professionals cry recently so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
“Why are you eating a banana??”

honestly, she’s such a bleep
It's like that time she had her (young, attractive, female) friend staying, and she slagged her off for making packed lunches for the kids "she's like Mary Poppins or something"🙄 can't do duck all herself, but gets the hump if anyone else does it for her.

Reactions: 15
Has anything been put up about Seb? Hooe his arm is okay
He’s in plaster. Oh, and Josh went too apparently. Saying that she told Seb she may have to bathe him is disgusting. He has a father. She didn’t need to be there at all.

Reactions: 10
So thats 2 children in her care that have broken their arm/s and shes not taken them to hospital immediately. How is she not on the social register?

Reactions: 13
So thats 2 children in her care that have broken their arm/s and shes not taken them to hospital immediately. How is she not on the social register?
To be fair, he wasn’t even with her. He was in Cardiff with god knows who. But I agree, she doesn’t take them to be checked out straight away. Terrible

Reactions: 6
He’s in plaster. Oh, and Josh went too apparently. Saying that she told Seb she may have to bathe him is disgusting. He has a father. She didn’t need to be there at all.
I bet this is due to the initial fall and not another fall off the scooter. She just doesn't want to make herself look as bad as she actually is.

Also - why the duck is she moaning about having to be there with Seb and "Teething Terrance" if Josh was there? She didn't need to be there! But she couldn't pass up an opportunity to act like his mother, could she? Oh no. And couldn't let the poor boy spend some time with his dad, even if it is in A&E! Not to mention that the baby would have been more comfortable at home, and if he was crying with his teeth, that wouldn't have been nice for any of the people in the hospital who already have enough going on without that 🙄

She just cannot pass up an opportunity for attention, can she. It's actually pathetic.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.