Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Rach has been gifted a car seat and Wilby will be facing backwards, if i remember rightly in one of her stories last week Wilby was in a forward facing car seat for a photo opportunity for the gram.

Reactions: 7
I’m taking my kids to London today - to see my sister, not Matilda the musical, sadly, way out of our price range and there’s only three of us - the journey will be almost two hours and there is very rarely one seat spare for even half the journey let alone one each. Welcome to the real world, Rach. Silly witch.

Attachments

I’m taking my kids to London today - to see my sister, not Matilda the musical, sadly, way out of our price range and there’s only three of us - the journey will be almost two hours and there is very rarely one seat spare for even half the journey let alone one each. Welcome to the real world, Rach. Silly witch.
On the Saturday before Christmas too... of course it’ll be heaving! Why is she shocked?!

On the Saturday before Christmas too... of course it’ll be heaving! Why is she shocked?!
Exactly, I’d not be going if my sister didn’t live there. She’s quite happy to sit there with baby on tit rather than give Tallulah her seat and let her hold Wilby. Selfish twit.

That baby is the perfect excuse for her to be even more of a lazy twit. Something needs doing she can't cos she has to feed the baby. What excuse can she use when she stops breastfeeding.
Of course T gave up her seat for the old lady of course she did 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Also why would you bring the car seat on the pram if you’re out ALL day in London.

Take the bloody expensive all singing all dancing ugly red thing you got for free if it’s so amazing? Be more comfy for the kid.

Reactions: 13

Don't know if this link will work but it's basically Lauren Goodyer and agent admitting she doesn't try the products she promotes.
When will people realise these 'influencers' are only in it for themselves. Once they've found their formula that gets people engaging with them and start raking the money in, they're on the slippery slope of selling their souls to the devil.
PTWM has well and truly jumped on that bandwagon. She has definitely learned how to play the game so that she can get gifted stuff.
People really need to wake up and stop engaginging with these 'influencers' and 'insta mums/huns'. Their insta pages are a business.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im assuming Josh isnt actually seeing the show then?

Ive got to admit I saw Matilda this year on tour and was really disappointed in it.
Why would you arrange a trip like this for your FAMILY knowing one of you will have to miss it due to the baby? I bet it will be josh who misses out - she’s happy to use the baby as an excuse not to do stuff she doesn’t want to but not to take responsibility for him in situations like this. Josh may as well have stayed home with the baby rather than dragging him on a packed train to London.

Why would you arrange a trip like this for your FAMILY knowing one of you will have to miss it due to the baby? I bet it will be josh who misses out - she’s happy to use the baby as an excuse not to do stuff she doesn’t want to but not to take responsibility for him in situations like this. Josh may as well have stayed home with the baby rather than dragging him on a packed train to London.
No way would she have coped without him!

He’s probably going to go shopping for more tit hats whilst they watch Matilda

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she tag tallulah in the recent post? Just Betsy? I understand tallulah is only 10! But Betsy is only 15! God I would cling onto them children literally have a rein on all of them because everyone knows right now where they are what they’re doing and also scarily where they live! I have really bad anxiety where even when I’m at work and the kids are at school I can’t help but want to go collect them and quit and homeschool them because the thought of anything bad happening keeps me awake at night! I get up making sure I’ve locked the door even though I know I have! So anxiety my arse. Like the other day when she was stood at the car and let them walk down the road to school. I couldn’t do that and my kids are in year 4&6!
Why do they all play the anxiety card? Everyone gets anxious at some point but playing on it is unfair to people that love with it Day in day out!
Also, i like their hats 🙄

Reactions: 12
Why's she so bothered about her kids beinn scattered around the train carriages? She has 500k followers all looking out for her kids, they'll be fine 😜

Is J sat with R? Is so why not send him with the other kids ? Why sit 2 adults together and leave kids in their own?

Why take the baby if he can't go in. That's cruel on him, he could have been all warm and cosy at home with his toys playing with grandma. Oh yeah, he might end up loving grandma more than mummy and we can't be having that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
And the extra train fare for an adult return on a Saturday! Not cheap.

Because she wouldn’t have been able to ‘cope’ on her own.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if shes gonna try and bring him into the theatre, maybe put sound cancelling headphones on him?

Reactions: 2
Just seen her stories so when she says her kids are scattered about she means B and the boyfriend are sat somewhere together and I is probably sat with Josh because she has 3 of them with her. What a hard life she has having to entertain 3 of the 6 kids she wanted. I expect the queen will be outside the theatre with a knighthood for her excellence in parenting later.

Really hope she's sat next to a tattler in there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
If the theatre knows that Rach, Josh and their tribe are coming to see the show no doubt they would bend the rules so Wilby can attend as well as rolling out the red carpet for R's arrival. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never does it for her stepsons though does she 🤔
I’ve always Said this. Those poor boys never get alone time with THEIR dad josh- they should have a dedicated day where josh takes his two boys out for some alone time- I’ve noticed there is never any posts of josh with his two boys but there’s always posts with josh with her girls or Wilby because I don’t care how much she wants to sugarcoat it or throw out there that they’re a perfect patch work family- josh is the boys and Wilbys dad- not betsys not tallulahs and not edies. I’m all for treating children the same and no one being left out children are the innocent parties however I feel rachaelleee deliberately pushes the boys out and I get the impression she likes to try and pass the girls off as Joshes and I think she also likes to even think josh would put her girls before his own boys- selfish cow she is.
I feel for seb and Issac. Ive always said those boys are pushed out. Rarely see them with their dad and I’ve noticed on josh Instagram he never posts about his two boys it’s always Rachel’s girls or Wilby.

Yes I agree, I dont think she wants them but she cant stand the thought of J having contact with his ex so will just make them feel excluded instead
She’s a selfish bastard. I remember someone else wrote this- there’s no way she’d be happy about them having contact with mum because it means josh would therefor have to have contact with his ex wife- of course R wouldn’t want this. I think seb and Issac as they get older will grow up feeling resentful

I'll bleeping write it for her:

Dear Isaac and/or Seb

I may not have pushed you out of my magnificent fanny, or had you sliced out of my belly, or let you feast upon my incredible tits for as long as you wanted like I did with my REAL children, but let me tell you, that in no way makes you any less special to me than any of your siblings. When I met your dad I was so obsessed with him, I used to tell your Grandma how I would marry him one day. Sadly, he went off and married someone else, and to be quite honest, if I was any kind of a decent person, I would have left it at that, and carried on admiring him from afar. But you know me better than that don't you, I knew what I wanted and I wasn't going to give up that easily, oh no I wasn't. I knew he was destined to be with me and so, I embarked on an affair with him, sleeping with him behind your mummy's back. I can't say I felt sorry for her, because ultimate she had taken something that was mine, so she didn't deserve him anyway. When your mummy found out, it made her so very sad, but I didn't really care, because I had what I wanted. I thought you would make excellent brothers for my own girls, and so I fought and fought and didn't stop until I had you both, along with your dad. Despite treating you both as second class citizens compared to my own crotch fruit, I didn't want your wicked mother having any kind of influence on you, as she might tell you the truth and make you not like me, plus I was scared that your dad might realise that she's a much better wife than me and change his mind, so I had to make completely sure that neither you, nor him, had any chance whatsoever for her to put her side of the story across. I know, I know, I sometimes share things on my page that vilify parents who alienate their children from the other parent, but that obviously doesn't apply to us because I'm special like that, the usual rules don't apply to me.

As your stepmum, I promise to always put you second to the main event (the girls and Wilby), to push you out and belittle you in public and on open social media, and try my hardest to drive a wedge between you and your dad, because I can't have him thinking that anyone is more important than me and my actual children, the ones who came from my womb. It's not your fault that I didn't give birth to you, but it's not my fault either 🤷 sorry lads.

Rachaele xxxx
Couldn’t have wrote this better myself. In fact I actually feel like sending it to her

Last edited:
I haven’t seen any posts from R step sister by her father! Wonder if she has received abuse for speaking her mind. Hey if your still here reading, I hope you’re ok.

No surprise here hey!

Reactions: 9
Omg you guysssssss! My postie has just been and brought me a postcard from one of my daughter's teachers to say "well done" on a test she recently had! Obviously I must do a boomerang video, add a load of hearts and tit, maybe put some ballad over the top and then upload it to my Instagram with a gushy post about how amazing she is! Or, you know, I could just show it to her, give her a high 5 and tell her I'm proud of her for working hard 🤷
I had an email last week off my sons secondary school, the first thing I thought was, "shitting hell, what's he done" when I told him I'd had an email, he said, "I don't think I've done anything wrong though" 😂

It was very brief and said they were pleased with his efforts and enthusiasm to learning but was literally 2/3 lines, not the novels she seems to think she gets

This is somewhere no one will ever agree.

When she has gushed about them in the past and when she includes them in posts and videos, she is accused of being insensitive towards their mum and people say they aren’t her kids to post about and she shouldn’t have them on her platform and she shouldn’t be filming them

but when she doesnt include them she is accused excluding them and pushing them out.

No one knows what their relationships is actually like and her posting/not posting about them will always divide people
Maybe Josh has put his foot down and doesn't want them all over social media and that's why he doesn't do it on his own account?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.