Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s out on day release with her (very vain) carer 🤣
Wow, I don't usually comment about her appearance, but holy tit her teeth look awful in that pic. I'm sure she should have had some taken out before she had the braces put in

Reactions: 6
They look like she really struggles to brush them properly because of the braces so they’re going yellow

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Her caption “You” I’d say she could go a bit Joe Goldberg on him if he ever tried to leave aright.
Glass box and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wtf do the rest of them look like if this is stunning?? 🤢😂
Sorry to anyone who's from there bit tit the rest must be rough looking as duck.
Wtf is going on with J and his hair and foundation?
She looks like orville the freaking duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:
What the duck just happened 🤣
I love having a read on here and that was amazing.
My first port of call before watching her stories. Off to watch now, she’s a dick - should be fun!

Reactions: 2
She looks like she’s out on day release with her (very vain) carer 🤣
Someone said that his pic makes her feel a little bit straight and her wife is thrilled about it. She replied saying he is a DILF that’s why.
seriously? I’ve seen more attractive looking dogs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
DILF? If that’s what we’re calling Rodney Trotter these days. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry to anyone who's from there bit tit the rest must be rough looking as duck.
Wtf is going on with J and his hair and foundation?
She looks like orville the freaking duck.
Now now cheeky, don't judged the rest of us from looking at them two😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That picture is purely for Seb’s mother’s benefit no one else’s.

The Tasmanian Devil

Reactions: 6
Why does she have to show us feeding wilby on her tit! All the time! We’ve seen the formula on the side before mate. We get it, you breastfeed, u are literally the only woman to grace this planet that is successful in doing so 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she have to show us feeding wilby on her tit! All the time! We’ve seen the formula on the side before mate. We get it, you breastfeed, u are literally the only woman to grace this planet that is successful in doing so 🙄
And he is THE ONLY baby ever to cut teeth, clearly 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s the only person I’ve ever known who’s teeth look a million times better before braces. Wtf ?? 🤢🤢
She looks so much better on the right. It’s not just the teeth, it’s the lipstick and heavy eyeliner and over bleached hair, it looks forced. Just doesn’t suit her.
I‘m the same- I just look clownish if I put too much make up on. It works on some people, but she just looks like she’s trying to be someone she isn’t.

(But the braces seem to be pulling the teeth out? Like flaring then outwards? So odd)

Reactions: 14
She looks so much better on the right. It’s not just the teeth, it’s the lipstick and heavy eyeliner and over bleached hair, it looks forced. Just doesn’t suit her.
I‘m the same- I just look clownish if I put too much make up on. It works on some people, but she just looks like she’s trying to be someone she isn’t.

(But the braces rseem to be pulling the teeth out? Like flaring then outwards? So odd)
The orthhodontist has probs put them on wrong as he was so overwealmed and tearful having devon royalty sat in his chair. The dental nurses curtsied & handed her flowers when she arrived.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.