Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been wondering for a while in which direction these strange posts were going.....🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Been wondering for a while in which direction these strange posts were going.....🤦‍♀️
I thought similar after the SS post particularly, and contacting a publishing company to sell her story? Strange. None of us like R or approve of her parenting but there’s no value in reporting when the only evidence is all online anyway, in a public account.

Reactions: 13
What I don’t get is, I approached a publishing agency about writing ‘my’ story, and was quoted ££££££ just in liability.... as in respect of naming real people and real events.... so how has she bypassed this.... by changing names and changing/manipulating real events, either that or only been paid lower commission.... !!!!

When my daughter broke her arm at age of 8, hospital said she needed to be carefully looked after ( she had had a op to put it back together) but I had to take her in to school and notify them and sign a bit of paper accepting liability if she had a further accident whilst at school, that was 12 years ago mind...
Was the same at my son's school and that was twice in the past 2 years. I had to go in to give him his pain too, because they weren't allowed to, so I was up at the school everyday. Might be different at secondary school, but surely you'd still go talk to someone in the office?

Reactions: 2
It’s the internet - anyone can be who they choose to be. Which is why everyone needs to be so careful with how much info they share and who they donate Paypal money to lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
wow.....that's taken a bit of a turn 🤯

I would suggest seeking professional help Olivia and not asking for it off some charlatan off the internet

Reactions: 17
Oh here we go again... 🙄

Well if there’s one thing to be said about these threads it’s that they’re certainly not boring. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's get the thread back on track please!
Wilby had a friend staying over... did someone actually have her look after their baby overnight knowing that she 1. Has a habit of breaking other people’s kids 2. Is apparently incapable of seeking medical attention for broken kids?

(There we go, back on track?)

Reactions: 17
Wilby had a friend staying over... did someone actually have her look after their baby overnight knowing that she 1. Has a habit of breaking other people’s kids 2. Is apparently incapable of seeking medical attention for broken kids?

(There we go, back on track?)
😱 who would leave their baby with R

Reactions: 8
Something fishy going on here i think........
Just quoting the comment i planted for his exact moment when everyone else would realise this person was full of 💩 i would suspect its exactly who Rachel assumed it was too...
But yes lets move on,im glad that we group together and dont let people take things too far with crazy accusations 😝

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Couldnt help but think of T and her public account (up to a couple of months ago) when i saw this. There's a lot of unhinged people around, as proven on here with certain posts, and yet R is still showing off where she lives, where the kids attend school and other personal info to thousands of people. What is it going to take for them to realise how wrong it all is.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Couldnt help but think of T and her public account (up to a couple of months ago) when i saw this. There's a lot of unhinged people around, as proven on here with certain posts, and yet R is still showing off where she lives, where the kids attend school and other personal info to thousands of people. What is it going to take for them to realise how wrong it all is.
Her kids are different, remember. They've got all the followers looking out for them wherever they go 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.