Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kid breaks his arm, what a bummer. But they don't give a stuff old dumb &dumber.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It can be hard to keep a house tidy and washing done with a baby around, for sure, especially if they’re teething and clingy. I had a solid three weeks a couple of months ago where my youngest wouldn’t let me leave his line of sight without howling. But we all know even if he wasn’t teething and clingy, she’d just be making more dodgy ‘content’ and cackling into her phone and still waiting for josh to get home and do it.

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine the excuses she’s going to be coming out with once Wilby is actually mobile and making a mess / path of destruction as he goes.

Reactions: 5
It can be hard to keep a house tidy and washing done with a baby around, for sure, especially if they’re teething and clingy. I had a solid three weeks a couple of months ago where my youngest wouldn’t let me leave his line of sight without howling. But we all know even if he wasn’t teething and clingy, she’d just be making more dodgy ‘content’ and cackling into her phone and still waiting for josh to get home and do it.
All the kids could pull their weight around the house and help out too, especially betsy and Seb (when his arms better!)

Reactions: 7
It is hard and my house was a tip when I was breast feeding my little one... However, I also didn't have time to wash my hair or put make up on whereas R seems to manage to put Wilby down long enough to do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All the kids could pull their weight around the house and help out too, especially betsy and Seb (when his arms better!)
Exactly. My friend has 3 kids of her own and 2 stepkids, so when they have them all there (the stepkids live with their respective mums) she has 5 kids in the house, the youngest is the same age as Edie. She says the only way she can keep on top of everything is to have all the kids doing their own jobs around the house to help out. It doesn't take a lot of organisation (although there are some mild threats involving phones/games consoles for the older ones!) to get them all doing a bit each depending on their age. But of course Rachaelleieio's offspring are too important to do housework, and Josh's boys don't deserve the attention it would give them to tell them what to do 🙄

It is hard and my house was a tip when I was breast feeding my little one... However, I also didn't have time to wash my hair or put make up on whereas R seems to manage to put Wilby down long enough to do that!
Don't forget she always finds the time to get her hair/nails/lashes done!

Reactions: 12
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Hello, first time to post after watching for a good few months. On the whole I do agree with everyone, I just feel distress at the looks shaming, should that be acceptable really. Sorry not defending her, as a ugly girl it makes me uncomfortable.

I think it is more that her nasty personality makes her ugly than purely criticising her looks. If she was genuinely a kindhearted person, I don’t think her looks would come into it?

Reactions: 15
I think it is more that her nasty personality makes her ugly than purely criticising her looks. If she was genuinely a kindhearted person, I don’t think her looks would come into it?
I do accept that to a certain level, so sorry I do not wish to offend anyone. I had to have braces and it just added to the bullying I was tormented too. Sorry I will shush now.

Reactions: 2
I do accept that to a certain level, so sorry I do not wish to offend anyone. I had to have braces and it just added to the bullying I was tormented too. Sorry I will shush now.

Just wanna say I’m so sure you’re not ugly, and beauty is about so much more then your face.

Previous poster is right, her actions add to it although I do get that it’s not nice to pick on someone’s looks.

What annoys me most is her lips. No way they haven’t been Filled!

Reactions: 6
Just wanna say I’m so sure you’re not ugly, and beauty is about so much more then your face.

Previous poster is right, her actions add to it although I do get that it’s not nice to pick on someone’s looks.

A favourite quote of mine which I’ve mentioned here before on another thread:
‘ If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely‘
it’s by Roald Dahl.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

looking back at old pics - her lips Wendy that big then !
78EB5632-9956-4894-A877-54F5C940C36B.png

Weren’t not Wendy !!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why is she complaining that Josh is worried she won’t eat? It’s called being a concerned partner. And she’s bloody old enough to make sure she eats without needing him to remind her 🙄
My partner makes sure I eat, but that’s because he’s my PT and I train 6 days a week and will go all day without eating but burning upwards of 4000 calories in total per day sometimes if I don’t have him texting me. Difference is I don’t just sit on my arse all day 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for their poor neighbours.
We know they are semi-detached cos of the howling dog drama months ago 🙄
I bet the poor sods are sick of their lives; settling down for a quiet night chilling and watching tellie and they have to listen to that through the wall.
It would piss me off no end. They have absolutely no consideration whatsoever 🙄

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for their poor neighbours.
We know they are semi-detached cos of the howling dog drama months ago 🙄
I bet the poor sods are sick of their lives; settling down for a quiet night chilling and watching tellie and they have to listen to that through the wall.
It would piss me off no end. They have absolutely no consideration whatsoever 🙄
Do you think all the chickens are dead? She has not posted about them in months?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.