Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the darkside ☻

R seems to be doing an excellent job of committing SM suicide. Any follower, especially ones with kids, should be viewing her stories with disgust this last week. I just hope that the dentist raised a safeguarding issue about seb. His father's attitude to him is disgraceful and if hell say all that whilst being filled what does be say off camera
Well I am going to say it out loud, I have emailed her local SS with concerns....

If you look on old pics they were quite crooked, however not as bad as the 90° angle they are at now. I assume they will keep moving with the braces and go back to where there should be eventually
Ffs 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
How long before "I've had so many messages asking about my jumper, it's from Scamp and Dude, here's a link" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did they actually send Seb back into school on his own?? When he got out of the car and Josh said "see you later Batman? ". God id never send mine back in LATE with an arm.in a pot!! On their own??!!!!

Reactions: 9
She loves a one on one date with the kids. Never seen her out alone with Isaac in the years I’ve been following her? One of the kids she loves “as her own”. Yeah right. You love spending time with your mini clone and the Prince. That’s about it.

Reactions: 18
Did they actually send Seb back into school on his own?? When he got out of the car and Josh said "see you later Batman? ". God id never send mine back in LATE with an arm.in a pot!! On their own??!!!!
Yep!

One thing I don't get with the car rant was J was mad at S for worrying R. What was she worried about? She didnt seek medical attention the first time he fell a week ago and she didnt seek help the second time until 48 hours later when a dentist said it could be broken. Up till that point she seemingly gave no fucks. Josh did the school run Monday morning so had S complained that he was in pain, he obviously ignored him too. Makes no sense she's been worried yet didn't take him to be checked out.

Last edited:
What I don’t get is, I approached a publishing agency about writing ‘my’ story, and was quoted ££££££ just in liability.... as in respect of naming real people and real events.... so how has she bypassed this.... by changing names and changing/manipulating real events, either that or only been paid lower commission.... !!!!

When my daughter broke her arm at age of 8, hospital said she needed to be carefully looked after ( she had had a op to put it back together) but I had to take her in to school and notify them and sign a bit of paper accepting liability if she had a further accident whilst at school, that was 12 years ago mind...

Reactions: 5
Let us know if they get back to you. X
They haven’t as yet!!!!

most of us have at one time given J the benefit of the doubt, but if you think about it, regardless of what happened with him and boys mum S, he is still allowing the boys to be shamed and humiliated, R does not have PR for them and with all that is put on sm, at some point it going to come back and bite their arse. As much as it pains me to say, let’s let them carry on with their vile behaviour, the boys mum can sit back and gather all the evidence she needs, all of this is now on the internet, the boys will get to see it all in the future. She will keep bleeping up. I accused her of being sexually active as a teen, she told me .... she was 15 and at school.... note the words.....

Last edited:
Just updating my husband on all the latest tattle gossip (he gives zero fucks) but he did tell me that Johnny Vaughan was discussing on Radio X that he hopes this is the year that the Instagram bubble bursts as people have become sick of all the crap they are trying to sell. I haven’t had a chance to listen to it but thought it was good that it’s still being discussed.

Reactions: 24
Can you imagine what it must be like living next door to this lot. Her screeching at everyone, the kids shouting all the time and weirdo p.c nobhead talking to his chickens. And If you have chickens you definitely have rats eating all the food, it must be a lovely place to live!

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine what it must be like living next door to this lot. Her screeching at everyone, the kids shouting all the time and weirdo p.c nobhead talking to his chickens. And If you have chickens you definitely have rats eating all the food, it must be a lovely place to live!
I thought the same about the rats, although they will fit in perfectly with R and J!
Can't be nice for B though as sure as hell they will be knawing into her shed.

Reactions: 7
Just updating my husband on all the latest tattle gossip (he gives zero fucks) but he did tell me that Johnny Vaughan was discussing on Radio X that he hopes this is the year that the Instagram bubble bursts as people have become sick of all the crap they are trying to sell. I haven’t had a chance to listen to it but thought it was good that it’s still being discussed.
I hope so it’s boring now. Everyone and their mothers at it.

• Heart
I wonder if Josh was pissed in the car because he knows the dentist would have to notify SS and thatll open a whole tin of worms for them.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Josh was pissed in the car because he knows the dentist would have to notify SS and thatll open a whole tin of worms for them.
Found that pretty weird, are we ok saying ask a copper who is guilty and ask a criminal if the copper is corrupt !!!!

Reactions: 2
My real name is Natalie, and I was vulnerable and I met R and she befriended me, she arranged to meet me one night, I was 15, and her and her boyfriend picked me up and seduced me! Gave me a load of booze and made me feel wanted then made me have a 3 some with them.She claims she was a school girl. And promptly wanted to end the conversation. Read her book. She was up to all sorts at that age openly admits it in her book!

She tries to
What the duck

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
My real name is Natalie, and I was vulnerable and I met R and she befriended me, she arranged to meet me one night, I was 15, and her and her boyfriend picked me up and seduced me! Gave me a load of booze and made me feel wanted then made me have a 3 some with them.She claims she was a school girl. And promptly wanted to end the conversation. Read her book. She was up to all sorts at that age openly admits it in her book!

She tries to

I thought you were an "avid fan" of hers and tried to get her to give you money to shave your head and then she blocked you? Why would you ask someone who forced you in to a threesome for money? You also said you had loads friends who asked her for support and got ignored...why would your friends try get help from someone who forced you in to a threesome 🤔

Reactions: 11

She tries to

She tries to

She tries to

Love reading threads on Tattle however very rarely comment, so not quite sure if I’m doing this right but, is this you quoting your eldest child is 29? Sorry if I’m getting mixed up but if I’m not your numbers don’t add up on this very serious allegation you’re making!
Love reading threads on Tattle however very rarely comment, so not quite sure if I’m doing this right but, is this you quoting your eldest child is 29? Sorry if I’m getting mixed up but if I’m not your numbers don’t add up on this very serious allegation you’re making!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Wouldn't be the first time there's been a sock puppet on this thread 🙄

• Haha
Serious allegations and you’re clearly lying about something whatever it is. I would advise you to take your post down. You have literally accused her of a very serious crime and with what you have personally stated on here there’s no logical way it can be true.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.