Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: she's so unaware of bone health, her own teeth are trying to escape

(I know that's a bit mean but I've been here for like 7 months, my patience with her is running thin) šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Mm my daughterā€™s teeth have gone very odd with the braces she currently has but... they have been preparing her for jaw surgery and therefore her teeth need to be in the position that her jaw will be in post surgery. I suppose it depends on what the orthodontist is actually trying to do.

Reactions: 3
In other words you're going to wait for Josh to do it while you sit on the sofa because you were cut in half 5 months ago ans obviously can't put your baby down for even a minute.
Lazy witch. The house is a mess because "Josh has been at work all week". So he does all the cleaning and laundry and everything? She should be ashamed. Not relatable and not normal. Relationships are a two-way street.

Reactions: 15
Why would the house be a tip if Josh is at work all week?! Cos your lazy butt wonā€™t clean up. Makes me so cross!

Reactions: 9
Funny how she always has time to film #ads and #gifts and to shop away her kidsā€™ Christmas money, but when it comes to cleaning and doing laundry, she cba. How did she ever cope as a single mum? Makes me wonder if she didnā€™t always have some mug of a bloke or other to come in and do stuff for her.

Making sure your kids are clean and fed and clothed is a big part of a parentā€™s job and she just canā€™t do it.

Reactions: 12
Why would the house be a tip if Josh is at work all week?! Cos your lazy butt wonā€™t clean up. Makes me so cross!
Look, she was sliced in half five months ago, and since then has been solely responsible for nourishing the Messiah from her bountiful bosom (except we all saw the tub of Aptamil that time, she's not made that mistake again has she šŸ•µļøā€ā™€ļø). She can't be expected to do housework, she's far too important!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also great safeguarding there from Rachel seeing a girls name that has liked the post that seb has posted...
Was just about to post this comment, Iā€™m appalled by this womanā€™s lack of awareness, despite claiming otherwise.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m going to not stick up for her or defend her in any way. But I remember the days of bf and sitting looking at the house being a tip and laundry coming out of my ears and feeling a bit desperate. It wasnā€™t because my hubby was at work that it was a tip if was because I had a clingy feeding baby. I donā€™t want women to think itā€™s not ok to have days like that, we do. But I also want them to realise itā€™s normal and however messy the house is, it can normally be sorted in 15 minutes if you crack on once the little one is asleep.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m going to not stick up for her or defend her in any way. But I remember the days of bf and sitting looking at the house being a tip and laundry coming out of my ears and feeling a bit desperate. It wasnā€™t because my hubby was at work that it was a tip if was because I had a clingy feeding baby. I donā€™t want women to think itā€™s not ok to have days like that, we do. But I also want them to realise itā€™s normal and however messy the house is, it can normally be sorted in 15 minutes if you crack on once the little one is asleep.
Yes, it can be hard, but sheā€™s basically blaming it on Josh for working.

Reactions: 7
Put the baby down and tidy up. Or get a sling and tidy up if you insist on him being attached to you. He doesnā€™t need to feed 24/7, you can do things. If she finds day to day life / motherhood so impossible why the duck did she have another kid?

Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s probably just doing it for show (canā€™t believe Iā€™m bigging her up here) but itā€™s good sheā€™s actually bought other products from companies who have gifted her. Even though small companies thanking her is like her form of wanking, she loves it and canā€™t get enough.

Still think itā€™s weird she spent his Christmas money though but whatever itā€™s not my child. We have two normal incomes in my house and even at that I would still put the childā€™s money away for them to spend when theyā€™re older. Even if they want a toy you can say yeah sure this is how much you have saved and how much youā€™ll have left when you buy it.

Reactions: 4
In other words you're going to wait for Josh to do it while you sit on the sofa because you were cut in half 5 months ago ans obviously can't put your baby down for even a minute.
lay there and ignore it all is just a typical day in the life of R

Reactions: 6
Put the baby down and tidy up. Or get a sling and tidy up if you insist on him being attached to you. He doesnā€™t need to feed 24/7, you can do things. If she finds day to day life / motherhood so impossible why the duck did she have another kid?
Totally agree! what does she actually do all day? Iā€™ve ā€˜onlyā€™ got 2 kids but I still had to do food shopping, washing, tidying and everything else with a 5yr old and a newborn - I know they say ā€˜sleep when your baby sleeps (haha šŸ™„), but if she actually got off her arse and did something whilst he was asleep, she wouldnā€™t have it all to do later šŸ™„

She has shopping delivered, her dogs walked, food cooked by Josh or his mum, school runs done by anyone but her and she still moans šŸ˜– Not commenting on the ā€˜feeling emotionalā€™ comment today as I had severe postnatal depression and things can be overwhelming and stressful, but sheā€™s not helping herself much at the moment šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 8
Totally agree! what does she actually do all day? Iā€™ve ā€˜onlyā€™ got 2 kids but I still had to do food shopping, washing, tidying and everything else with a 5yr old and a newborn - I know they say ā€˜sleep when your baby sleeps (haha šŸ™„), but if she actually got off her arse and did something whilst he was asleep, she wouldnā€™t have it all to do later šŸ™„

She has shopping delivered, her dogs walked, food cooked by Josh or his mum, school runs done by anyone but her and she still moans šŸ˜– Not commenting on the ā€˜feeling emotionalā€™ comment today as I had severe postnatal depression and things can be overwhelming and stressful, but sheā€™s not helping herself much at the moment šŸ˜¬
She had time Wednesday evening to go shopping and out for dinner with Betsy, she tagged along to Sebā€™s A&E admission when she didnā€™t need to and she doesnā€™t do the school runs whenever Josh is about so she has had plenty of time to catch up on housework. Her dogs are also walked for her and Iā€™m sure it was proved they have a cleaner so what is it she actually needs to do? Some laundry? It takes a couple of minutes to put a load on. They have a tumble dryer so another couple of minutes to transfer it into there and then fold it into piles when done. Most of the kids are old enough to take their clothes to their rooms when they get home, even Edie could do it if encouraged.

I only have two children but also have four pets including a puppy, a job that takes four hours out of my day even though itā€™s only an hour in itself (God bless public transport šŸ™„) and a husband who works 8:30-5 every day and is out of the house an hour either side of that so I have no choice but to do both school runs myself every single day. I donā€™t have family around to help (weā€™ve not even had a meal out together in two years), I canā€™t afford a dog walker or cleaner and we donā€™t even have a big enough kitchen for a dishwasher or tumble dryer. I also donā€™t drive so school runs and any clubs my kids do have to be done on foot, which take up even more time and energy. But it all gets done, even if it means staying up until midnight washing up some days šŸ’¤

I think her problem is she canā€™t cope with being alone. Far too needy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.