Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps Edie would be less grumpy if she didn’t spend her morning on TikTok and instead prepared properly for school.
Looks like a full 2 litre of milk in front of Edie so there’s plenty for poor Rach to have tea....

Reactions: 10
I was almost at the point of feeling sorry for J. But na he is just as much of a c**n as she is.
Neglect of a child with a broken arm, yet according to her we on tattle are the unstable ones who shouldn't be allowed kids.

How dare we voice our opinion on the way this woman brings here kids up- swearing around them, feeding them tit constantly then complaining when they eat some fruit, have blatant favourites who can do no wrong, call their baby a fat tit, then leave your son with a potential broken arm for like a week was it? But worse still shout at him for inconvieniencing them!
Nasty pair. Perfect examole of someone who should be a kidscape ambasador??
Occasionally I start to feel a bit sorry for him, then I remember how much of a prick he is and it goes away 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps Edie would be less grumpy if she didn’t spend her morning on TikTok and instead prepared properly for school.
Its crazy! No tech on a morning in this house! Do the kids have their own accounts for TikYok/Insta? My 12yr old has WhatsApp to chat to his school mates that’s it

Reactions: 4
Its crazy! No tech on a morning in this house! Do the kids have their own accounts for TikYok/Insta? My 12yr old has WhatsApp to chat to his school mates that’s it
Tallulah used to have a public TikTok but after being called out on here it suddenly switched to private...but of course, Queen Raychayellie wouldn't lower herself to see what us nasty trolls are saying, it was clearly a total coincidence 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Tallulah used to have a public TikTok but after being called out on here it suddenly switched to private...but of course, Queen Raychayellie wouldn't lower herself to see what us nasty trolls are saying, it was clearly a total coincidence 😉
Literally the morning after 🤣 it was when Wilby was about a week old and she had just posted that long-winded FB post about how she was physically broken yet the same day Tallulah posted a video on her public TikTok where R is dancing with W in her arms and showing no signs of discomfort 😂 lying twit.

My eldest is 11 and has a phone with WhatsApp but the app is only allowed for a maximum of two hours a day and the phone is automatically disabled between 7pm and 7am. She asked for Instagram, I said no. Tallulah had public IG and TikTok at 9. So unsafe.

Spending some quality time with her two favourite children here. She may as well only have two. Not surprising Edie was in a foul mood this morning, poor kid and her trotters has been dropped in favour of Wilby and his hooves 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Urgh her gifted teething necklace has really pissed me off today. I brought one from that brand last year whilst on mat leave. Ummed and ahhed for ages. It wasn't a huge amount but on maternity pay I had to think twice. So annoying she sits on her arse and gets gifted so much tit.....

Can't say I'm surprised she didn't take Seb to A&E earlier after her reaction with her niece last year. Her smug face though in those stories. She really is a nasty piece of work!

Reactions: 12
Some of you will remember me for sharing a conversation I had with R and me saying I had reached out to her and was given the ‘Admin’ response, basically disregarded...
Just being going through my notes on my phone and found this.....
9 months and I am still waiting for a response. It upset me enough that I wrote it down!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Surely some of her following must be watching her stories nowadays and seeing what a horrible person she is, and so not relatable. I have off days; every day is an “off day” for her. She only succeeds in making herself look like a lazy, uncaring twit by posting this tit. If not, then I’ll go ahead and assume her remaining fans are just as vile. You can’t even use that “it’s only a few minutes out of a day” tripe either. She posts so many stories every day, and is always shown to be on her backside (unless fetching the latest gifted tat), recording rubbish and contradictory #ADs, moaning at her family and being waited on hand and foot. She comes across so spiteful and unpleasant. It’s easy to like her by her FB posts alone because that is not the same person. The reality is on Insta, and it’s disgusting.

I'm just going to put it out there and say, until a few months ago I really liked her. A few things niggled, but no-one is perfect! But now I have seen the light! You are right, people liked her because she was relatable, and seem to want to help. However, since she lost her job and had The Little Prince I've realised...
- How epically bleeping lazy she is
- How much it disgusts me the ways she speaks to Josh and the children
- How she doesn't really want to help others as much as I thought. It's now all about funding her life through the gram with free bleeping gifts.
- She didn't get another job so that she had more time to help charities etc, but more like write a crappy vague 'woe is me book' and hint all bleeping day for free tit so she can continue to sit on that arse of hers. (VERY relatable!)
- How little she cares about safeguarding children.
- How hideously clingy she is to Josh and how much that is affecting the boys place within the household/family - poor bairns.
- How pissing annoying it is that she still calls her self PART TIME WORKING mummy.
- That it is actually MORE than worrying and concerning the amount of times she had ignored broken bones... and how Josh blamed his son for making the Queen worry about him. He has a bleeping broken arm! Dear god!

And don't even get me started on the standing there doing duck all but hold her phone whilst shouting 'can somebody help her get in - bleeping hell'. MOVE YOUR bleeping LAZY ARSE, YOU SILLY tit, AND HELP HER YOURSELF!. Tip of the iceberg...tip.of.the.iceberg!

Phew, I'm sure there is more that has angered me to no end in the last few month, but I'm also sure that if I continued that we'd be welcoming in the next decade by the time I'm finished! But just to summarise- I have seen the error of my ways and judgement!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm just going to put it out there and say, until a few months ago I really liked her. A few things niggled, but no-one is perfect! But now I have seen the light! You are right, people liked her because she was relatable, and seem to want to help. However, since she lost her job and had The Little Prince I've realised...
- How she doesn't really want to help others as much as I thought. It's now all about funding her life through the gram with free bleeping gifts.
- She didn't get another job so that she had more time to help charities etc, but more like write a crappy vague 'woe is me book' and hint all bleeping day for free tit so she can continue to sit on that arse of hers. (VERY relatable!)
- How hideously clingy she is to Josh and how much that is affecting the boys place within the household/family - poor bairns.
- How pissing annoying it is that she still calls her self PART TIME WORKING mummy.
- That it is actually MORE than worrying and concerning the amount of times she had ignored broken bones... and how Josh blamed his son for making the Queen worry about him. He has a bleeping broken arm! Dear god!

And don't even get me started on the standing there doing duck all but hold her phone whilst shouting 'can somebody help her get in - bleeping hell'. MOVE YOUR bleeping LAZY ARSE, YOU SILLY tit, AND HELP HER YOURSELF!. Tip of the iceberg...tip.of.the.iceberg!

Phew, I'm sure there is more that has angered me to no end in the last few month, but I'm also sure that if I continued that we'd be welcoming in the next decade by the time I'm finished! But just to summarise- I have seen the error of my ways and judgement!
Welcome to the darkside ☻

R seems to be doing an excellent job of committing SM suicide. Any follower, especially ones with kids, should be viewing her stories with disgust this last week. I just hope that the dentist raised a safeguarding issue about seb. His father's attitude to him is disgraceful and if hell say all that whilst being filled what does be say off camera

Reactions: 16
What actually happened to her teeth in the first place?

I mean the sheer fuckery of them
If you look on old pics they were quite crooked, however not as bad as the 90° angle they are at now. I assume they will keep moving with the braces and go back to where there should be eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i Wonder what life will be like when the eldest leaves school.
I’m guessing in that house when a female has a tantrum the boys are told they’re just hormonal. To growl she’s only 6 annoyed me. The way she talks to everyone is disgusting and to find it funny when j tells the boys off is so belittling. I never laugh when my oh is disciplining the kids because
a) it’s embarrassing for them regardless if they’ve been naughty
B) I’d feel like I was mocking him for teaching our kids to be decent humans.

If you look on old pics they were quite crooked, however not as bad as the 90° angle they are at now. I assume they will keep moving with the braces and go back to where there should be eventually
When I looked the other day it’s like they fan out the most horrendous teeth I have ever seen, i suppose they will get better but wow they are bad

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Welcome! Hopefully more and more will start to see the light.
You are dead right in every point you make.
All the money donations were for her to be able to sit and home writing her book of fiction. How lovely to be pulling in a lovely load of cash for simply staying at home. She then gets the money from the book. So kerching! All under the deception of helping DA victims. How does she live with herself?
What's she's done is disgsting yet she struts around like she's a hero.
Theres no justice in this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She always “answers” stuff we say on here on IG. Trying to justify why it’s just B and W out with her 🙄

Reactions: 7

Welcome to the reality of PTWP, who actually does not work at all 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.