Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh doing the school run again.. then going to work until 11pm! bleeping hell, I hope her account is a parody n she is just doing it to wind us up.

Can the kid with the broken arm help her get in the car while I stand here filming you all when I could be helping šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜«
Exactly! Lazy cow

Reactions: 5
She just gets worse, standing at the door shouting her great gob off for others to help while she does nothing!! She's bloody useless, doesn't deserve the kids she has

Reactions: 14
Not sure if Iā€™m interpreting correctly but are they trying to make out that Sebā€™s arm wasnā€™t broken in the first fall (that Rachel lovingly shared)... but that because he hurt himself and then carried on going on his scooter? Moaning that itā€™s his fault? Perhaps if a parent had been with him or seen those videos and taken him to be checked over right away, he wouldnā€™t have carried on! Kids donā€™t know, thatā€™s why parents are responsible until theyā€™re 18! The car rant was awful. Trying to cover up both of their guilt for leaving the poor kid days with a fractured arm before they dragged their whole dramatic clan to minor injuries. If Josh was off work I fail to see why R had to take the teething baby there for 3 hours....she just didnā€™t want Seb getting a dot more attention than absolutely essential. Letā€™s all feel sorry for poor teething Wilby and her crusty old nipples, ignore the lad with the broken arm!

Reactions: 17
I was going to say could she not help her own kid get in the car! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø And moaning about the fact sheā€™s got some washing up to do.. isnā€™t that what part of being a mother is you may need to bloody clean once in a while and not leave it all for josh to do!

Reactions: 13
Oh no! After watching no one help her capable six year old get in an car Rancid Rachaele The bleep has to wash FOUR bowls.
Why does bad stuff always happen to her???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I donā€™t think sheā€™s putting on an act, I think she is that self-obsessed and vile. Sheā€™s always whined about her kids since the early days, the difference is IG stories are in real time whereas when it was just FB she was more in control of what we saw. Sheā€™s always referred to them as tiny turds, and itā€™s clear now thatā€™s not a term of endearment, she just thinks theyā€™re little shits.

Reactions: 14
I donā€™t think sheā€™s putting on an act, I think she is that self-obsessed and vile. Sheā€™s always whined about her kids since the early days, the difference is IG stories are in real time whereas when it was just FB she was more in control of what we saw. Sheā€™s always referred to them as tiny turds, and itā€™s clear now thatā€™s not a term of endearment, she just thinks theyā€™re little shits.
It does make me laugh when parents (R included) call out their kids as if their behaviour isnā€™t a direct reflection of their parenting. I know they all have off days and can be naughty but on the whole you shape your childrenā€™s behaviours, attitudes and what they know to be right or wrong. If she could be arsed to do something other than take selfies or sit on her arse all day, maybe her kids would be more disciplined / less like little shits.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This whole relatable thing is going a bit far??
This mornings story?
Any morning where I stress or tell my kids off for not standing still while I brush their hair or being too slow I am racked with guilt. The thought of them
Having to be at school all day after that kills me, though I do get that maybe Iā€™m a bit OTT.

Standing there ā€˜can someone help her get in please, for duck sakeā€™ then sarcastically saying bye and going indoors. Filming that and broadcasting on the internet, for no real reason? Itā€™s going beyond cutesy is it not? Sheā€™s just a horrid person and posts about literally nothing anymore.

I know the school run is grim, it always rains and something gets forgotten. Someoneā€™s in a bad mood or the kids argue on our way. I also love the school run, the chats we have while walking and saying goodbye at the gates. I find itā€™s 10 mins of unadulterated family time. I have 2 kids of my own and a stepson I care for full time, No way would I double that unless I am going to run my house like a regime.

• Heart
I've just watched the story back of the journey home from A&E, I honestly find it heartbreaking, how can Josh be having a go like that because Rachel felt guilty??? What an absolute pair of twats, I'm so angry, that poor boy, all for the camera too šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Exactly! it should be Rachel he's having a go at for not taking adequate care of his son, although he's just as bad as he was at home too.

Amazing how she can't do the school run on Monday because Wilby was still asleep but she can make him go to London and be wandering the streets for hours in the cold for absolutely no fecking reason while she watches a show, and she can take him to a hospital for 3 hours because god forbid she should miss an opportunity to have the health care professionals crying over her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely some of her following must be watching her stories nowadays and seeing what a horrible person she is, and so not relatable. I have off days; every day is an ā€œoff dayā€ for her. She only succeeds in making herself look like a lazy, uncaring twit by posting this tit. If not, then Iā€™ll go ahead and assume her remaining fans are just as vile. You canā€™t even use that ā€œitā€™s only a few minutes out of a dayā€ tripe either. She posts so many stories every day, and is always shown to be on her backside (unless fetching the latest gifted tat), recording rubbish and contradictory #ADs, moaning at her family and being waited on hand and foot. She comes across so spiteful and unpleasant. Itā€™s easy to like her by her FB posts alone because that is not the same person. The reality is on Insta, and itā€™s disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ugh imagine being her neighbour. Sheā€™s vile.
Also Raquel how about helping the child with the painful arm in to the car? Then going to buy some milk yourself? Lazy cow.

Reactions: 10
Nah
Ugh imagine being her neighbour. Sheā€™s vile.
Also Raquel how about helping the child with the painful arm in to the car? Then going to buy some milk yourself? Lazy cow.
Nah, sheā€™ll get Josh to bring some home after work. Gotta keep up the little jobs so he has as little spare time as possible.

Reactions: 8
I was almost at the point of feeling sorry for J. But na he is just as much of a c**n as she is.
Neglect of a child with a broken arm, yet according to her we on tattle are the unstable ones who shouldn't be allowed kids.

How dare we voice our opinion on the way this woman brings here kids up- swearing around them, feeding them tit constantly then complaining when they eat some fruit, have blatant favourites who can do no wrong, call their baby a fat tit, then leave your son with a potential broken arm for like a week was it? But worse still shout at him for inconvieniencing them!
Nasty pair. Perfect examole of someone who should be a kidscape ambasador??

Family give me money sometimes for my children (Christmas and birthdays) because they arenā€™t sure what to buy. It goes in their money box. If I need something like vests, pjs and Iā€™m struggling financially as a SAHM then I have the funds I need. Everything that I sell of theirs (like clothing, toys) all the money goes into the money box too. I wouldnā€™t buy a fancy teether though, I buy the stuff I need.
Obvs a different circumstance when youā€™re on a low income and buying essentials.
She could have let Wilby keep his money and eaten out one less time this week (and probably have money left over!).
Before they changed child benefit I worked somewhere where this fella bragged that all the child benefit got invested and he didnā€™t understand that some people need that money to actually feed their kids.

Reactions: 6
In the story where J is having a go at his son, she actually looks chuffed. Thankfully his son sounds and looks like he can take it and gives back as good as he gets. Going by what we've seen in the past, I don't think she'd be as pleased if one of her girls was on the receiving end of a rollicking from J.

Reactions: 13
Normally donā€™t bother commenting on this thread, but Christ sheā€™s annoyed me today/yesterday - moans about her stepson having broken his arm (no sympathy given for him as clearly she thinks itā€™s his own fault), then Josh moaning to his son about what heā€™s ā€˜put Rachaeaeaeaele throughā€™, moans about having a teething baby, moans about no one helping Edie into the car despite standing there herself, moans about 4 dirty breakfast bowls.....moan, bloody moan!! She wants to think herself lucky - if these are her only issues in life, she should think herself lucky!! God forbid she has to do something for someone else/herself - good job sheā€™s got her little worker bees around her to do the cleaning, school run, cooking šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 16
I was almost at the point of feeling sorry for J. But na he is just as much of a c**n as she is.
Neglect of a child with a broken arm, yet according to her we on tattle are the unstable ones who shouldn't be allowed kids.

How dare we voice our opinion on the way this woman brings here kids up- swearing around them, feeding them tit constantly then complaining when they eat some fruit, have blatant favourites who can do no wrong, call their baby a fat tit, then leave your son with a potential broken arm for like a week was it? But worse still shout at him for inconvieniencing them!
Nasty pair. Perfect examole of someone who should be a kidscape ambasador??
What got me was her saying she would not eat premade frozen food but the kids had too!!!

Reactions: 6
What got me was her saying she would not eat premade frozen food but the kids had too!!!
Yeah, she, Josh and Betsy get spoiled with expensive Gousto meals and takeaways, Wilbyā€™s glued to her tit, and the others get second rate frozen leftovers that Queen R wouldnā€™t lower herself to eat šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.