Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Trevi House needs a new sofa. So she shares their post on her stories. I’m sure she could help them replace it? Oh no, of course not. She’s a selfish twit.
This is exactly what the PayPal money should be spent on!

Reactions: 17
Do we think that the whole ‘I’m making PTWM into a charity’ will ever happen? I feel it was used as a bit of a smoke screen.
The PayPal and GoFundMe money is long gone, I think she will now concentrate on her ADs and using her kids for ADs to fund her life style. Not convinced she cares at all about victims of DA, that was just a USP for her to get a platform ☹

Reactions: 25
Does anyone know 1). how much money she got from the paypal donations and 2). Are people still paying into it.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know 1). how much money she got from the paypal donations and 2). Are people still paying into it.
You can still donate.... still the same blurb on her website. The website hasn’t been updated in AGES, no mention of Wilby on there and her last blog post was March 2019.
I expect there are still ppl who donate, some of them might have forgotten they do! I really think it won’t be much but I could be wrong, she did give a monthly amount which didn’t sound like a lot but this could be a lie? We will never know how much she made via PayPal but her GoFundMe’s ran into the thousands, and those were only the ones we were aware of!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So Trevi House needs a new sofa. So she shares their post on her stories. I’m sure she could help them replace it? Oh no, of course not. She’s a selfish twit.
Advertising for help for a charity that helps people overcome addiction while encouraging her teenage daughter and her mates to drink then films it thinking its funny.

Reactions: 23
Also..... when I was having a nosey there was a link to her book on Amazon so I followed it. First handful of reviews were all negative, I tried to click on the helpful button and it came up with this... when I looked on a different book I was able to perform this function so it looks like it’s been turned off for her book!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s hilarious and equally scary that she could write this and her naive followers actually believe her.

She’s the last person I’d let into a school regarding safe guarding.
Sad thing is is that her posts mocking her step children and her own kids could so easily have been turned into good posts. When one of the boys had been dumped for the 1st time, instead of taking the piss she could have written something nice like ‘our kids are going to feel heartbreak several times growing up...we can support them by... etc’ taking the piss out of him is NO better than what that person did to her friend on New Years Eve in my opinion?

Reactions: 14
It’s hilarious and equally scary that she could write this and her naive followers actually believe her.

She’s the last person I’d let into a school regarding safe guarding.
If she was going into my daughter's school I'd refuse to allow my daughter to attend. She has no idea, no bleeping idea about safeguarding. On the plus side, going into schools would involve getting off her lazy arse and actually doing something, so chances of her ever getting round to it are slim to none!

Reactions: 13
Sad thing is is that her posts mocking her step children and her own kids could so easily have been turned into good posts. When one of the boys had been dumped for the 1st time, instead of taking the piss she could have written something nice like ‘our kids are going to feel heartbreak several times growing up...we can support them by... etc’ taking the piss out of him is NO better than what that person did to her friend on New Years Eve in my opinion?
One rule for one, one rule for another.

Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine her going into schools seriously and talking about bullying.?What qualifications has she actually got to do that? None at all!! She is the ambassador for bull shitting and that’s about all!

Was thinking very similar, surprised she not given it a real good post on her own page, or is she the only one allowed gifted sofas???

You can still donate.... still the same blurb on her website. The website hasn’t been updated in AGES, no mention of Wilby on there and her last blog post was March 2019.
I expect there are still ppl who donate, some of them might have forgotten they do! I really think it won’t be much but I could be wrong, she did give a monthly amount which didn’t sound like a lot but this could be a lie? We will never know how much she made via PayPal but her GoFundMe’s ran into the thousands, and those were only the ones we were aware of!
Reading this again just makes me so very angry, she is a total fraud

Reactions: 7
Was thinking very similar, surprised she not given it a real good post on her own page, or is she the only one allowed gifted sofas???

Reading this again just makes me so very angry, she is a total fraud
She wants a new one. Go on the actual post and they are tagging DFS and SCS

So has S broken his arm or not? In the pics she has put up with him in his arm is hidden out of sight.

OMG, now Australians are writing to her to ask for her help with the bushfires!!! Is there anything this woman can’t do?! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG, now Australians are writing to her to ask for her help with the bushfires!!! Is there anything this woman can’t do?! 🙈
What’s she gonna do? 😂

Spray it with her tit? Moan about the fires until they put themselves out? Fs. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m surprised someone’s not commented on Trevis post tagging Rachaele with the following “ can’t you use some of the PayPal money”

Reactions: 10
If she was going into my daughter's school I'd refuse to allow my daughter to attend. She has no idea, no bleeping idea about safeguarding. On the plus side, going into schools would involve getting off her lazy arse and actually doing something, so chances of her ever getting round to it are slim to none!
She’ll have to go a long way outside of Torbay. I can’t imagine any local school letting her anywhere near their students! She’s not well thought of at all locally. None of her sheep seem to question why she doesn’t work with the local DA service and it’s for the same reason

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.