Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in two minds about the story she posted about her friend. On one hand, it is possible for people to show off their assets (real or not) but still deep down be really insecure about it. It’s not something I understand personally but I’ve known people like that. On the other hand (because it’s something I don’t understand) this girl full on gets her T&A out all the time, for social media, and on the surface seems fine about it? I’m cool with that by the way. I’m body positive, sex positive, a feminist who loves the female form. I don’t know. It is cruel and hurtful to have a picture taken of you while out in public without your consent and then be mocked online about it.I’ll be the first to admit I’ve said things about her on here off the back of pictures and videos fully in the public domain. I’ve always been of the opinion that if someone deliberately enhances themselves in such a way then talking about their appearance is different than say mocking someone for their big nose or naturally big bum / boobs.

Rachaelelele though - this was a classic post from her. Her friend is hurt by this picture / event so she’s...reshared the picture to millions of people?! I’ve counted 25, TWENTY bleeping FIVE, uses of “I / me / my” in that post plus two mentions of her own children. The classic “I wish my father was like her father LISTEN TO MY TRAUMA”

The woman has obviously consented to it being shared and spoken about but like...why did R even ask or think of doing that in the first place? It was your turn to bring the flowers and a Coke. Instead you made it all about yourself and used it for engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She can't even add up, says her friend started surgeries at 19, 3 years older then Betsy is now. Betsy is 15 isn't she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This Charlee or whatever her name is, is just Rachel's new play toy, it's a pattern, she has a young female hang around for a while, they share posts etc & then all of a sudden they disappear, I've lost count of how many young girls suddenly appear in her home & on her stories/posts then never seen or mentioned again, you got to ask why?

Reactions: 21
R makes me sick the post is not for her friend, I feel sorry for the girl but that’s all so her sheep will think wow what a great friend it’s virtually all about her this just makes good content :sick:

Reactions: 6
This Charlee - how old is her daughter that she is having to warn about surgery? Because from what I can see on her Facebook profile the daughter is 5/6 - what an odd thing to be taking to a child of that age about.
And if I had a body I hated I wouldn’t be getting it out in all it’s gigantic plastic glory in Facebook profile pictures that’s for sure.
Agree here. I HATE my body and I wear the baggiest clothes possible and I don’t go out! If someone hates something that much surely they don’t wear things that enhance the areas they hate?? I hope I’m not coming across nasty. I just can’t get my head round it.

Reactions: 12
Raecheales post is just self serving as usual. I feel sorry for her friend though,people make assumptions and say horrible things about her on this thread just for being in a 10 second video just because of how she looks. Would you tell a fat person to hide their bodies? If a fat person has themselves in a profile pic would you say they couldnt be insecure because theyre flaunting themselves? Because they done it to themselves too,Im not here to moderate or tell people what they can or cant say but it makes me cringe thinking of the attitudes to women for their bodies alone that people on here are projecting on to their own children

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have to wonder how great her friend’s dad actually is to have allowed her to get multiple surgeries in a foreign country at a young age. Parents are there to advise their kids even over the age of 18.

Also, how gullible does she think her followers are? This “friend” is the same who has been posted doing handstands and dancing all over R’s Instagram. Surely if she’s THAT affected by her body, she just would not allow that to happen? It would presumably cause her a lot of stress and upset to be watched by thousands of strangers who might judge her?? Almost 80,000 views on this video...
She also wears tight clothes that emphasise her shape. If she was that bothered she'd cover up surely?

What's this all about???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is there any proof of where it was posted or is this another made up story? I agree with what’s said above. If Someone it self conscious, they don’t flaunt themselves like she does in front of the camera. Another Rachael attention seeking post.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been blocked on Facebook for commenting that I think sharing her friends humiliation to thousands of followers must really make her friend feel better. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
She also wears tight clothes that emphasise her shape. If she was that bothered she'd cover up surely?

What's this all about???
It’s like she WANTS to be investigated by SS. Or does she just think she’s that invincible she can do what she likes??

Reactions: 4
Migh of known KDIL puts her oar in. Bore off and go take a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been blocked on Facebook for commenting that I think sharing her friends humiliation to thousands of followers must really make her friend feel better. 🤷‍♀️
It’s pathetic that she can’t construct a coherent argument to explain why she’s done something so she just blocks.

Seen she’s tagging her kids in tit again and also Betsy’s boyfriend. He has a public account with photos of B on too 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4

What's this all about???
Totally agree, if she was as self conscious as Rachaelelelele is making out there is no way on this earth she would dress like that! It’s all made up or at the very least massively exaggerated for content like all the other crap she posts. Why only us Tattle lot seem to be savvy enough to see that actually baffles me!

Reactions: 9
Agree here. I HATE my body and I wear the baggiest clothes possible and I don’t go out! If someone hates something that much surely they don’t wear things that enhance the areas they hate?? I hope I’m not coming across nasty. I just can’t get my head round it.
Came to say the same, I hate my very overweight body, I'm dieting but until it's gone theres nothing I can do to hide my weight. I certainly wouldn't go out in skin tight clothes emphasising my boobs and my bum if I hated them.

Reactions: 9
Came to say the same, I hate my very overweight body, I'm dieting but until it's gone theres nothing I can do to hide my weight. I certainly wouldn't go out in skin tight clothes emphasising my boobs and my bum if I hated them.
Same here. I’ve got a bloated tummy so I avoid bodycon dresses and short tops etc.
If I wore skinny jeans and a crop top, I would expect that people might comment.

Reactions: 8
So Trevi House needs a new sofa. So she shares their post on her stories. I’m sure she could help them replace it? Oh no, of course not. She’s a selfish twit.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.