Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't video seb... Clearly said shed been sent the video šŸ¤¦ all for slating her but slating her for not pausing the video to check he's ok when she didn't even do the video is something else!

I'll also be the person to say my little girl has an amber necklace on, they break with even the slightest tug if caught , even a tiny finger pulling them and only one bead can come off if they snap if made properly.

There's real issues on these stories without picking out little bits of non stories just for the sake of having a go, Betsy and the drink, safe sleeping etc etc not to mention the fact she's clearly a con lady. Pick your battles and focus on the real stuff!
Not denying that she shouldn't of posted. But people are having digs that she didn't stop and make sure he's ok ...
One of the beads wouldn't choke the baby but the chance of him getting that one in his hand is slim. I've snapped 2 - the clasp is made to break and them bits don't fall off. Like I say. If its made proper. If its gifted then any old person could of made it and who knows. But can't have a go without knowing that. All my kids had them and my oldest is 10. He's not in danger of choking cos he's left with it cos he's never left alone. He's in more danger of being rolled on in the night - this is what I mean about picking battles. He's always in his seat but never strapped in. He's a wriggle from falling out of it and things like this are being promoted by someone who supposedly tries to help people šŸ¤¦
Fair points. My children are a little bit older and those beads didn't exist (as far as I'm aware) when they were babies.
Over the years I've seen and heard of various things that have come and gone that at first seemed harmless but have then been banned or warned against as a result of a tragic accident x

Reactions: 2
I don't know how she can be so relaxed about not knowing about Sebs arm. My son skateboards, so I know what it's like to see them land hard like that. He's broken his elbow and bent a bone in his wrist (I wasn't there when he done his wrist) but I didn't wait until after the swelling was down.
Poor kid, I hope he's okay.

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't surprise me. If it was one of the girls she would have been at A&E in 5 minutes flat.
Absolutely. Imagine if it was Prince Wilbs šŸ™„ No empathy to realise that Seb is just as important to his parents as W is to her.

I don't normally comment on how she chooses to parent the baby, mothers should do whatever is easiest and suits them as long as it's safe, but ....1)Why has the baby got beads around his neck?? It's a tragic accident waiting to happen... 2)I don't understand, she says she has trouble putting him down at night to sleep and he ends up in the bed with them but she has one of those cots with the open side that is right next to her bed so he's still close to her to feed him and soothe him šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø...
She's just daft. How on earth has she had 3 babies before him and not learnt a thing or two.
They'll be amber beads for teething.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely. Imagine if it was Prince Wilbs šŸ™„ No empathy to realise that Seb is just as important to his parents as W is to her.
One of my biggest fears was something happening to my step son when he was at ours and I'd have to phone his mother to say something had happened. He may not live with his mum, but yes, he's just as important to his mother as Rs kids are to her.

Reactions: 7
Again she posts a very long winded story about her friend but y is it long winded? Itā€™s long because before she gets to the actual point of the story she has to talk about herself šŸ™„ Iā€™m not saying I agree with the people that have mocked the lady in question I just donā€™t get why R has to alway make it about her first

Reactions: 13
What sort of freak shares a video of a child potentially breaking their arm?! He rolls over and sounds like he starts crying! She really has no shame šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 7
Again she posts a very long winded story about her friend but y is it long winded? Itā€™s long because before she gets to the actual point of the story she has to talk about herself šŸ™„ Iā€™m not saying I agree with the people that have mocked the lady in question I just donā€™t get why R has to alway make it about her first
Charlee is the one who has been on TikTok with R and B. She does look terrible though. She could have her arse reduced, not hard to do that Iā€™m assuming? I believe that surgery is addictive. Iā€™d never do it personally.

Ironic how in her latest post about her friend the last line is ā€˜put your cameras away.ā€™ Take your own advice hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
91DA7065-D25C-4A2D-AB01-C68C3682D120.jpeg

Pot kettle, anyone?

This coming from a woman who secretly videos conversations/arguments between members of her own family and shares them with over 100,000 strangers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 68712

Pot kettle, anyone?

This coming from a woman who secretly videos conversations/arguments between members of her own family and shares them with over 100,000 strangers?
Her total lack of self awareness is staggering.

Her friend brings her coke and flowers when online people ( us Tattlers?) are arseholes to her . Has she ever asked herself why she is the subject of derision, anger and mockery? Itā€™s not because of our own behaviour , itā€™s hers and she doesnā€™t care a jot.

Reactions: 12
Surgery is a ā€œviscousā€ circle is it? Is that like ā€œfauxā€ being pronounced ā€œforksā€?

How can she have been a manager of ten properties when she canā€™t even manage her own home? From memory, all she used to do at ā€œworkā€ was complain about being late and sit on her arse eating duck loads of junk food. No change there then šŸ™„

How can she be an author who canā€™t even spell?

How can she be an anti-bullying ambassador who secretly films her husband whilst sheā€™s arguing with him?

How can she be a relatable parent when she posts videos of her stepson in pain?

And how can she go on about some random stranger ā€œbeing kindā€ when sheā€™s just shared the photo that caused her friend so much embarrassment to 700,000 people who probably would never have seen it otherwise?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Surgery is a ā€œviscousā€ circle is it? Is that like ā€œfauxā€ being pronounced ā€œforksā€?

How can she have been a manager of ten properties when she canā€™t even manage her own home? From memory, all she used to do at ā€œworkā€ was complain about being late and sit on her arse eating duck loads of junk food. No change there then šŸ™„

How can she be an anti-bullying ambassador who secretly films her husband whilst sheā€™s arguing with him?

And how can she go on about some random stranger ā€œbeing kindā€ when sheā€™s just shared the photo that caused her friend so much embarrassment to 700,000 people who probably would never have seen it otherwise?
Sheā€™s a deeply unpleasant, selfish , lazy, manipulative woman.

Reactions: 11

It always astounds me but the people who are the shittiest, laziest and most self-obsessed always worm their way towards a cushy life. How people canā€™t see her for what she really is, is beyond me. No, Iā€™m not jealous of her ā€œsuccessā€ - if you call taking handouts from unsuspecting individuals and then turning your army on anybody who questions your motives successful or selling out your family and their right to privacy for the coin, then no thanks. Sheā€™s always bleating on about people not liking her, trolls, her bad past, but never once holds herself accountable for any of it. Itā€™s always someone elseā€™s fault but she fails to see that she is the common denominator.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have to wonder how great her friendā€™s dad actually is to have allowed her to get multiple surgeries in a foreign country at a young age. Parents are there to advise their kids even over the age of 18.

Also, how gullible does she think her followers are? This ā€œfriendā€ is the same who has been posted doing handstands and dancing all over Rā€™s Instagram. Surely if sheā€™s THAT affected by her body, she just would not allow that to happen? It would presumably cause her a lot of stress and upset to be watched by thousands of strangers who might judge her?? Almost 80,000 views on this video...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This Charlee - how old is her daughter that she is having to warn about surgery? Because from what I can see on her Facebook profile the daughter is 5/6 - what an odd thing to be taking to a child of that age about.
And if I had a body I hated I wouldnā€™t be getting it out in all itā€™s gigantic plastic glory in Facebook profile pictures thatā€™s for sure.

Reactions: 13
This Charlee - how old is her daughter that she is having to warn about surgery? Because from what I can see on her Facebook profile the daughter is 5/6 - what an odd thing to be taking to a child of that age about.
And if I had a body I hated I wouldnā€™t be getting it out in all itā€™s gigantic plastic glory in Facebook profile pictures thatā€™s for sure.
I've had a look on her fb profile the kid looks about 5 possibly. I think Charlee is in her early twenties.
If it bothers her that much about her botched surgery why is her profile picture of herself flaunting her many curves. šŸ¤”
She is as bad as Rach.....attention seeking.
Oh and Rach its pot kettle black you talking about being negative and not having anything nice to say. Let me remind you last night you called your son a "fat tit" and then posted videos of your step son falling over injured thinking its funny.
Josh, please have some sense and leave this vile woman.

Reactions: 15
I saw the Seb video more as 'doesn't matter how many times he falls, he gets up and doesn't give up' rather than a 'haha look he's hurt' sort of post. Like as in trying to say she's proud of him and his skills but maybe just not the best way of doing it? Obviously if he doesn't want the video up it shouldn't be there but assuming he's fine with it then doesn't seem anything bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.