Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s she gonna do? 😂

Spray it with her tit? Moan about the fires until they put themselves out? Fs. 🙄
I think she’ll go over there to tell the fire an inspiring story about another fire she met but before she talks about that fire she will talk about how she was in a large Tesco and she ended up solving everyone’s problems. Someone overheard her give advice and they were amazed, people ended up queuing to ask her advice and because she was selflessly there for 16hours she wouldn’t have met the fire otherwise. At this point the fires have put theirselves out so they don’t have to listen to her anymore and the koalas have choreographed a dance that isn’t dissimilar to the penguins dancing in happy feet. At least that’s how it went down according to the Facebook post that she puts in IG as 16 screenshots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she’ll go over there to tell the fire an inspiring story about another fire she met but before she talks about that fire she will talk about how she was in a large Tesco and she ended up solving everyone’s problems. Someone overheard her give advice and they were amazed, people ended up queuing to ask her advice and because she was selflessly there for 16hours she wouldn’t have met the fire otherwise. At this point the fires have put theirselves out so they don’t have to listen to her anymore and the koalas have choreographed a dance that isn’t dissimilar to the penguins dancing in happy feet. At least that’s how it went down according to the Facebook post that she puts in IG as 16 screenshots.
I hope to god all the firemen wildlife rescue were weeping with gratitude at her feet and also a passing doctor

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love this ''as I can't swim'', we used to go to dip and dine every Friday at the Eric centre in Torquay, another lie from (let me see) Barry Bullshitter! !!

I love this ''as I can't swim'', we used to go to dip and dine every Friday at the Eric centre in Torquay, another lie from (let me see) Barry Bullshitter! !!
THAT'S her saying she can't swim and me telling you all, she can swim, we used to go every Friday as kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm glad im not at that party - the food looks tit. I bet half of the guests will stop by Maccy D's on their way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s she gonna do? 😂

Spray it with her tit? Moan about the fires until they put themselves out? Fs. 🙄
To be honest I think it's disgusting that she had to be asked and she barely touched on the subject. But then again it doesn't directly effect her so she won't give a tit

To be honest I think it's disgusting that she had to be asked and she barely touched on the subject. But then again it doesn't directly effect her so she won't give a tit
Again with R I don't the believe the message is genuine. Why would someone on the other side of the world message her. There's many people with a lot more followers than R that they could message.

Reactions: 5
Again with R I don't the believe the message is genuine. Why would someone on the other side of the world message her. There's many people with a lot more followers than R that they could message.
They've messaged a load of fairly big social media accounts recently. Vicki Pattison did a similar post amongst other 'celebs'.

Reactions: 3
They've messaged a load of fairly big social media accounts recently. Vicki Pattison did a similar post amongst other 'celebs'.
Makes me think even more it's not genuine then, she just wants to feel like another zeleb 😂

• Haha
Oh my god is it sad that I’m sat here and Spat my wine out 😂 this is exactly how it would pan out 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I predicted Edie would end up spending more time at her dad’s as soon as the little prince arrived.

Reactions: 9
Sorry... just bouncing back to the story of her mate and people ‘body shaming’... I can’t believe the pics on her IG (I requested to follow). I’m sorry, I’m actually lost for words. There is NO way she truly hates the way she looks. Never seen anyone dress like that before, let alone someone who despises her own body. My goodness!

Reactions: 16
Sorry... just bouncing back to the story of her mate and people ‘body shaming’... I can’t believe the pics on her IG (I requested to follow). I’m sorry, I’m actually lost for words. There is NO way she truly hates the way she looks. Never seen anyone dress like that before, let alone someone who despises her own body. My goodness!
It's all just attention seeking. You can tell on the videos she's been in with Rancid Rachel she is a massive show off. Defo not someone who's self concious of their body.

Reactions: 10
Fml thought Josh's sister was R for a second! Didn't have the sound one tho. Also why is that baby not in bed?

Reactions: 3
Fml thought Josh's sister was R for a second! Didn't have the sound one tho. Also why is that baby not in bed?
I came on here to say exactly the same thing. They are identical, wonder if she's a witch just like her sister in law

That boy is ready to come off the boob. When mine started fussing while feeding, I went to the bottles and it wasn’t long before solids materialised. She thinks breastfeeding is her job now.
Sorry, I don’t like to defend her but it’s no ones right to tell someone their baby needs to be off the boob. Not your boobs, not your problem 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.