Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I don’t like to defend her but it’s no ones right to tell someone their baby needs to be off the boob. Not your boobs, not your problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
It is when she's showing everyone her half chewed nipple. CONSTANTLTY! 50,000 times a day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Fml thought Josh's sister was R for a second! Didn't have the sound one tho. Also why is that baby not in bed?
Oh God unlucky Josh's sister. What a massive insult. I'd be mortified to be likened to that mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, I don’t like to defend her but it’s no ones right to tell someone their baby needs to be off the boob. Not your boobs, not your problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
he needs to come off the boob and get on the maccys like the rest of the kids. Why should he be the only one getting proper nourishment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh God unlucky Josh's sister. What a massive insult. I'd be mortified to be likened to that mess 😂
I wonder which one of them got the short blunt Bob haircut first ......

You didn't need the sound off Rach, us and wilby are used to hearing you call josh a knob and a prick so being called a moron is quite tame really.

Oh and give Isaac a break, you can get bacon rolls at the fair along with burgers and hot dogs. As T said, if you took them the fair you'd know 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder which one of them got the short blunt Bob haircut first ......

You didn't need the sound off Rach, us and wilby are used to hearing you call josh a knob and a prick so being called a moron is quite tame really.

Oh and give Isaac a break, you can get bacon rolls at the fair along with burgers and hot dogs. As T said, if you took them the fair you'd know 😂😂😂
And she said, her son. Actually he is J’s & S’s son Rach. You’ll never be his mother

Reactions: 10
She’ll have to go a long way outside of Torbay. I can’t imagine any local school letting her anywhere near their students! She’s not well thought of at all locally. None of her sheep seem to question why she doesn’t work with the local DA service and it’s for the same reason
You hit the nail on the head!!
She knows duck all about duck all!! Certainly no role model and not relatable at all I can’t fathom out why people watch her she bullies her family and is not a nice person!! That said, the boys are still better off where they are!

Reactions: 5
Again with R I don't the believe the message is genuine. Why would someone on the other side of the world message her. There's many people with a lot more followers than R that they could message.
I don't think anyone over here has the first clue who she is, please keep her over there!

• Haha
Why do they think it’s acceptable to swear around young children?

We swear in our house , my children are all now young adults and I don’t chastise them because I swear as well when the situation arises . I swear on here too.

I know for an absolute fact that we never swore in front of them when they were younger because we were very careful about what we discussed when they were around, we didn’t argue ( saved it for when they weren’t around) kept distressing or realistic shows off the tv etc.

We weren’t perfect parents by any stretch but the language that family use in front of the children makes me roll my eyes to the back of my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why do they think it’s acceptable to swear around young children?

We swear in our house , my children are all now young adults and I don’t chastise them because I swear as well when the situation arises . I swear on here too.

I know for an absolute fact that we never swore in front of them when they were younger because we were very careful about what we discussed when they were around, we didn’t argue ( saved it for when they weren’t around) kept distressing or realistic shows off the tv etc.

We weren’t perfect parents by any stretch but the language that family use in front of the children makes me roll my eyes to the back of my head.
Same here! I hate people swearing in front of kids and even worse AT kids.

Please tell me I'm not the only person that thinks her and Josh's sister look exactly the same?

Reactions: 8
‘My son’ he’s not your son and you certainly don’t treat him like one... she carried on about him eating a bacon roll didn’t but she?! Don’t think anyone was listening to her to be fair, it’s obvious she wants all the attention. I’d have felt tit if I was Isaac then, that’s why he went over to her, which I’m glad about, she’s a total nob to them boys

Reactions: 12
I personally think this woman should b ashamed of her self first she bangs on about helping her warriors etc (well she used to) but we all know she is just out to help herself and herself only because it’s all about her. She treats her husband like crap/doormat and he just grins and puts up with it and as for the poor kids she seems to have the most vile mouth and attitude towards them and since the new baby has arrived she seems to have forgotten she has more than 1 child.

Reactions: 10
Hannah and Rachealelelexyz even have the same mannerisms. Cut from the same bastard cloth....tattoos, hair, that awful twang that grates on you. Ugh!!

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t appear to have moved or done anything for any child other than Prince Wilby.

Reactions: 4
She was sat on her arse last night at the party and has done so today. Never known someone to get tired for doing buggar all, but don't you know she was split in two when Prince Wilby was born 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was sat on her arse last night at the party and has done so today. Never known someone to get tired for doing buggar all, but don't you know she was split in two when Prince Wilby was born 😴
The only things that get her off her arse are the postie bringing more #gifted tit for her to open, and when someone pays her to do an ad 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.