Part Time Working Mummy #20 Sold her kids to the gram and got a free pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think looking after her niece who broke both her wrists and wasn't given medical attention for hours whilst in her care would have taught her a valuable lesson! Clearly not! Silly bleeping cow.

Reactions: 10
I would always rather get it checked out than assume it’s ok, particularly like with her niece when she was complaining it hurt.

Reactions: 8
Probably just conceive again 🤦🏼‍♀️
Can see that happening soon.
In case we needed any more evidence that she posts on Josh’s page for him...

A post from her story with a song with the line ‘can’t take my eyes off you’ (no you better not Rach cause he’ll be off again to a new family!) and then coincidentally, today he posts a picture of the two of them with the same lyrics as the caption. Something on your mind Rachel?
So my question is; who the hell took that cringe video of the two of them? One of the kids? Was it Wilby? Wouldn’t surprise me if he knew how to work Insta already since she’s never got the phone out of the poor boy’s face.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can see that happening soon.

So my question is; who the hell took that cringe video of the two of them? One of the kids? Was it Wilby? Wouldn’t surprise me if he knew how to work Insta already since she’s never got the phone out of the poor boy’s face.
It’s probably the constant artificial light from screens that’s affecting his sleep and routine.

Reactions: 10
Wee Seb has a bloody discount affiliate code for scooters in his insta bio! And a public Insta what the hellllll. Plus now maybe a broken arm that fall was horrible

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched and she’s so immature , did you hear her whining “me Betsey” when she wanted to have a go on that filter 🙄. Rachel took the filter thing way too seriously too🙄, she’ll be super clingy while she mulls over that.

The way (apart from Josh and his children) they speak to each other in their house is so lacking in respect or thought, there appear to be no boundaries.

Last edited:
The video of Seb she posted is totally inappropriate and to read the caption you’d not realise it’s a video of him hurting himself. Why was he in Cardiff without a parent? He’s 14, not 24, Josh should have been there in case, oh I don’t know, he fell and needed medical attention? If that was Betsy, she would have had them all down A&E until they knew she was ok. But no, can’t have Josh being a responsible dad to his own boys because he’s needed at home and they must not take away the attention from R, Princess Betsy and Prince Wilby. She barely even mentions T and E anymore let alone the poor boys 🙄

Reactions: 13
Bet J gets a phone call to come home from work because she's had a dream he left her. Again.

Did none of you guys know she's been sliced in 2 recently and has been soley responsible for keeping her 4 month old baby fed for the last 6 months.....she can't be expected to show concern for another child too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is a freak honestly why put that on? I’m sure they have other videos of s without showing him hurting himself poor lad! I’m sure she takes great delight in people being hurt she is vile, even all the comments the sheep are not gushing as usual why does she think this is good content? Weirdo

And off camera I bet j life wasn’t worth living last night because she will have given him hell and sulking etc for the single thing

She didn't video seb... Clearly said shed been sent the video 🤦 all for slating her but slating her for not pausing the video to check he's ok when she didn't even do the video is something else!

I'll also be the person to say my little girl has an amber necklace on, they break with even the slightest tug if caught , even a tiny finger pulling them and only one bead can come off if they snap if made properly.

There's real issues on these stories without picking out little bits of non stories just for the sake of having a go, Betsy and the drink, safe sleeping etc etc not to mention the fact she's clearly a con lady. Pick your battles and focus on the real stuff!

Reactions: 4
She didn't video seb... Clearly said shed been sent the video 🤦 all for slating her but slating her for not pausing the video to check he's ok when she didn't even do the video is something else!

I'll also be the person to say my little girl has an amber necklace on, they break with even the slightest tug if caught , even a tiny finger pulling them and only one bead can come off if they snap if made properly.

There's real issues on these stories without picking out little bits of non stories just for the sake of having a go, Betsy and the drink, safe sleeping etc etc not to mention the fact she's clearly a con lady. Pick your battles and focus on the real stuff!
Surely one bead coming off in the hand of a four month old baby is dangerous enough? He’s regularly left alone in his bouncy chair, one tug could be all it takes 🤷🏼‍♀️

And no she couldn’t have paused the video to help Seb because they sent him miles away without a parent. I think it’s worse that she was sent that video and thought it acceptable to share it on her page. He’s not her child, anyone who felt anything for that boy would see the pain on his face when he falls and take him to hospital to checked over, not post in on Instagram. Absolutely not the actions of a loving, benevolent stepmother.

Reactions: 19
Surely one bead coming off in the hand of a four month old baby is dangerous enough? He’s regularly left alone in his bouncy chair, one tug could be all it takes 🤷🏼‍♀️

And no she couldn’t have paused the video to help Seb because they sent him miles away without a parent. I think it’s worse that she was sent that video and thought it acceptable to share it on her page. He’s not her child, anyone who felt anything for that boy would see the pain on his face when he falls and take him to hospital to checked over, not post in on Instagram. Absolutely not the actions of a loving, benevolent stepmother.
Not denying that she shouldn't of posted. But people are having digs that she didn't stop and make sure he's ok ...
One of the beads wouldn't choke the baby but the chance of him getting that one in his hand is slim. I've snapped 2 - the clasp is made to break and them bits don't fall off. Like I say. If its made proper. If its gifted then any old person could of made it and who knows. But can't have a go without knowing that. All my kids had them and my oldest is 10. He's not in danger of choking cos he's left with it cos he's never left alone. He's in more danger of being rolled on in the night - this is what I mean about picking battles. He's always in his seat but never strapped in. He's a wriggle from falling out of it and things like this are being promoted by someone who supposedly tries to help people 🤦

Reactions: 3
Not denying that she shouldn't of posted. But people are having digs that she didn't stop and make sure he's ok ...
One of the beads wouldn't choke the baby but the chance of him getting that one in his hand is slim. I've snapped 2 - the clasp is made to break and them bits don't fall off. Like I say. If its made proper. If its gifted then any old person could of made it and who knows. But can't have a go without knowing that. All my kids had them and my oldest is 10. He's not in danger of choking cos he's left with it cos he's never left alone. He's in more danger of being rolled on in the night - this is what I mean about picking battles. He's always in his seat but never strapped in. He's a wriggle from falling out of it and things like this are being promoted by someone who supposedly tries to help people 🤦
Yep, she’s a liability and several of those kids are at risk.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.