Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday times best seller dont you know 😂😂
Don’t forget the ‘hun’ at the end. That’s what she said to her ‘troll’ the other week when she screenshot the messages on her stories 🙄😂

Came across this 😂 Probably the only time she’ll be headline news 😜 Will think about putting it on Insta with the #ptwm hashtag.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
anyone notice she’s stopped mentioning trolls since keels left. So she hounded her until she gave up. That’s to me screams what’s she’s done. Bully someone into submission.

Reactions: 12
Don’t forget the ‘hun’ at the end. That’s what she said to her ‘troll’ the other week when she screenshot the messages on her stories 🙄😂

Came across this 😂 Probably the only time she’ll be headline news 😜 Will think about putting it on Insta with the #ptwm hashtag.
Wish this could be widely seen

Reactions: 1
anyone notice she’s stopped mentioning trolls since keels left. So she hounded her until she gave up. That’s to me screams what’s she’s done. Bully someone into submission.
Totally agree. I think it also screams guilty.

If people were conjecturing this stuff about me I would be clarifying. Especially because it's saying I'm stealing from people who think they are helping those in vulnerable situations.

Reactions: 5
I still wonder who "Tracey Black" was....it goes to show what king if person Rachaele is behind the scenes when someone slates you, instead of clarifying they bully that person until they go away.

Reactions: 3
Yeah and get ‘Tracey Black’ to contact Keels husband & children and make threats about setting followers on them (including her 11yr old). This is the woman who did an ad for Facebook in March/April this year about cyber bullying and the effects it can have on children etc.

I hope Facebook didn’t pay her for that ad because she sure as hell doesn’t practice what she preaches.

The ads are on her Facebook page if you want to sicken yourself with her hypocrisy.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The more I see and hear of this, the more I realise she’s just a horrid little chav who’s out for all she can get and doesn’t give a tit about anyone else. This fame won’t last forever and she will probably end up a single mum again of 4 this time and have nothing in the end!

Yeah and get ‘Tracey Black’ to contact Keels husband & children and make threats about setting followers on them (including her 11yr old). This is the woman who did an ad for Facebook in March/April this year about cyber bullying and the effects it can have on children etc.

I hope Facebook didn’t pay her for that ad because she sure as hell doesn’t practice what she preaches.

The ads are on her Facebook page if you want to sicken yourself with her hypocrisy.
Caught up on Tracey Black. She uses the same words PTWM does!!! It’s obviously her.
This bit was sick imho

Attachments

• Angry

Do it!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone spoke to keels since she left?

I wish some of the girls on here would give up on some of the other families and out this one.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone spoke to keels since she left?

I wish some of the girls on here would give up on some of the other families and out this one.
Yeh. She sent me the link to what she wrote. Said she is going nowhere near PTWMs accounts now 😂😂 but she didn’t mind anyone IGing her for info

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.