Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh. She sent me the link to what she wrote. Said she is going nowhere near PTWMs accounts now 😂😂 but she didn’t mind anyone IGing her for info
đŸ˜© she was so close as well.
If you send her an iG message I’m sure she’ll give you more info about the content of ‘Tracey Black’s’message to her husband and children.

PTWM, sorry I mean Tracey Black, should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only person lucky enough to have an anti D injection in my arm?? Is she using poetic licence? 😏

Sorry, of all the things to annoy me, that did. Apologies if you do get the injection there in other hospitals!!
😉
Yep I had it in my bum and the top of my leg

Reactions: 1
I had it for the first time in my arm 4 years ago when I was having my son. But for my 3 other pregnancies, it was always bottom or thigh.

Almost wish I never discovered tattle as I question everything, before I just happily scrolled, eyes wide open now and am constantly shocked at the money these “normal” people are making. I don’t begrudge them as I wouldn’t sell my soul and my children to make money like they do I just wish they were more upfront about it is all. Honesty doesn’t seem to apply for “the gram”. It’s sad times.

Reactions: 9
Almost wish I never discovered tattle as I question everything, before I just happily scrolled, eyes wide open now and am constantly shocked at the money these “normal” people are making. I don’t begrudge them as I wouldn’t sell my soul and my children to make money like they do I just wish they were more upfront about it is all. Honesty doesn’t seem to apply for “the gram”. It’s sad times.
Yes but they’re unrelatable if they’re making money. Let’s be honest people with more money don’t sit on Instagram all day fan girling some random person they’re out there living their life. Unfortunately it’s the “lower class” that do this and spend their little wage on these products to “fit in” because if they are not at work they are sat on their phones at home dreaming and lusting over other peoples lives. It’s really sad to be honest 😞 preying on the vulnerable to further their own egos.

Reactions: 4
I’m the same. I was waiting outside school and they were talking about this on PTWM and that she was a liar, so had to have a look. Can’t trust anyone!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t really care about #ads so long as they declare it. But an insta ad has never made be buy a product and can put me off a brand depending on who they chose to advertise it or if every other person is doing an ad for the brand.

I can’t think of many influencers who are good at doing ‘ads’ though. Take PTWM’s Nivea ad. It came across as rushed, stilted and unnatural. The verbal text in her grid seemed to be provided by Nivea & her talking to video was awful and seemed completely fake. Life with Ivy Coco was the same in her Nivea ad. It’s easy money - as it clearly just taken the pair of them minutes to do but it’s up to Nivea if they want to pay for such lazy unprofessionalism and it’s more likely to put me off Nivea rather than convince me to buy it đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž

Influencers being shady about gifts and not declaring them is much worse imo and can help create the fantasy unrealistic lifestyle that many followers make themselves miserable trying to achieve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Anyone donating to this woman via PayPal should really consider cancelling their standing order. There are lots of small legit charities really struggling with funding right now due to government cuts and donations would really help people in need, not line PTWMs pockets! 😡

Reactions: 11
When doing the Nivea ad, she sounds like a 13 year old trying to read out their part in the school assembly as quickly as they can! So fake. What else will instagrammers do for money?

Reactions: 8
I’d say these are aimed at Tattle - the book one because there was mention yesterday of it being in the bargain bin near a poo pong game 😂 rather than passive aggressively addressing Tattle via her Insta stories I wish she’d just answer the question directly as to what she’s spending people’s money on

Rachaele:
a) your actions do have something to do with others if your actions involve deceptively receiving money and being a bully when asked to explain. It doesn’t mean people are ‘unhealed’ if they ask questions 🙄
b) just because your book has been ‘legally read’ it doesn’t mean you can convince people that all that’s in it is true. It just means it’s been written in such a way that you can’t be taken to court.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Probably crying because she wasted a tenner on it and its now 3 quid in the works !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say these are aimed at Tattle - the book one because there was mention yesterday of it being in the bargain bin near a poo pong game 😂 rather than passive aggressively addressing Tattle via her Insta stories I wish she’d just answer the question directly as to what she’s spending people’s money on

Rachaele:
a) your actions do have something to do with others if your actions involve deceptively receiving money and being a bully when asked to explain. It doesn’t mean people are ‘unhealed’ if they ask questions 🙄
b) just because your book has been ‘legally read’ it doesn’t mean you can convince people that all that’s in it is true. It just means it’s been written in such a way that you can’t be taken to court.
If it was all true, why didn’t she call publicly call out keels for writing lies about it? I didn’t hear her say a thing before I came on here. Train wreck imo

Reactions: 3
If it was all true, why didn’t she call publicly call out keels for writing lies about it? I didn’t hear her say a thing before I came on here. Train wreck imo

I’d say she might do some sort of response at some stage in the future - she’s been quiet on the matter for weeks now. I bet in the background there has been a mad shuffling about of money & that money received in that period has been given to charities, organisations and warriors and will continue to do so for the next few weeks.

So when/if she provides a response she’ll be able to say that everything is above board & that she’s been the poor victim of trolls & there will be no mention of the previous 18 months+ and how the majority of it during that time has probably gone towards paying her, Josh’s sister and her mate.

I do think that in 2016 & 2017 most of the money was given to warriors and other organisation. She used to provide updates in the early days as to where the donations were going to (though let’s not forget the multiple go-fund me pages she also set up).
She has ‘staff’ and and an administrator - it wouldn’t take long to do a monthly update again outlining where the money has been donated to that month if all was legit.

Re PayPal, It seems to be from late 2017/early 2018 onwards that she became money-mad and let her ego, deception & vanity takeover.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.