Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes i would expect the comments to be deleted but even if they are there just long enough to get seen by a couple of people first it's a start....and there's a lot more of us than her to comment quicker than she can delete šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I forget about all the gifted stuff, don't think she's actually bought anything yet for the new baby has she

Reactions: 2
We should private message to work out when to do it so we all do it together then she doesnā€™t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think any mention of Tattle or PayPal on her Facebook or Instagram would end up with the comments being quickly deleted, no matter how nice they were, especially as she reads this thread.

Sheā€™s minted - the ā€˜iā€™m hard up for cash just like the rest of youā€™ act doesnā€™t wash anymore. Letā€™s not forget all the gifted stuff that she receives - a large proportion of which probably arenā€™t even shown or properly declared.

Sheā€™s tagged Rockadolly in a story in relation to Edieā€™s jacket but hasnā€™t marked it as #gift. That company has gifted PTWM stuff for years so itā€™s highly unlikely that theyā€™ve suddenly just started making her pay.

Also thereā€™s all the things that she indicates that she buys when she tags the company. Iā€™m sure that due to the free publicity that they either refund her or send her more free stuff.

No idea why she just doesnā€™t declare it properly - itā€™s more honest than letting a lot of her crew wondering why she can afford stuff that they canā€™t or them sticking stuff on credit because thatā€™s what PTWM implies that she does. And then she has the cheek to take their money via PayPal and eat out a restaurant again 3 times a week šŸ™„
New ASA guidelines state that even if she has bought it she needs to declare she's previously been gifted (technically advertising) from them.

Over Ā£1000 worth of stuff gifted from Snuz for the baby and ads galore yet the other week she was asking if any of her followers could donate a pushchair for a ā€œwarriorā€. What a joke.

Reactions: 9
Over Ā£1000 worth of stuff gifted from Snuz for the baby and ads galore yet the other week she was asking if any of her followers could donate a pushchair for a ā€œwarriorā€. What a joke.
That's vile isn't it? even from a PR perspective if she gave have of her gifted haul away that would be much better advertising for her and snuz. I'd have had much more respect.

Reactions: 10
Sure, she was gifted her pram from Pramworld - why didnā€™t she just give that one to her warrior? Or use the PayPal fund for it which is the kind of thing people assume theyā€™re donating money for rather than using it to buy her kids more Vans or another meal out or buy her a house šŸ¤”

New ASA guidelines state that even if she has bought it she needs to declare she's previously been gifted (technically advertising) from them.
Considering she pays staff (or her crew pays for them anyway) to help run her internet pages, they seem to be not very knowledgable about ASA guidelines or doing their job properly šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
See this is what got me raising eyebrows at her, previously I really liked her. She was begging for other people to gift things when she is clearly lucky enough to have a good income. Plus the PayPal could have paid for a pushchair no?

Have a bill to pay that month did you Rachaele? Couldnā€™t dip in to it to help a warrior? Isnā€™t that what the money is for??

Reactions: 13
Sure, she was gifted her pram from Pramworld - why didnā€™t she just give that one to her warrior? Or use the PayPal fund for it which is the kind of thing people assume theyā€™re donating money for rather than using it to buy her kids more Vans or another meal out or buy her a house šŸ¤”

Considering she pays staff (or her crew pays for them anyway) to help run her internet pages, they seem to be not very knowledgable about ASA guidelines or doing their job properly šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
totally agree. she seems to get annoyed at having to declare like doing her job correctly is such an inconvenience for her.

What about leaving comments on other big accounts about this thread? Could put like "have you seen the comments about ptwm" as she would have no control over deleting them

Reactions: 6
What about leaving comments on other big accounts about this thread? Could put like "have you seen the comments about ptwm" as she would have no control over deleting them
I shall start thinking of things to put, everytime a big account mentions bullying or trolling we mention tattle and drive people here. Once here you start looking at everything. Or I did anyway lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I am assuming this is someone taking my idea on board šŸ˜‚ you don't usually get them moaning or naming the site just the comments as they dont want people to find the threads. Fair play to her for putting it as a status, will certainly get people looking here

Attachments

I am assuming this is someone taking my idea on board šŸ˜‚ you don't usually get them moaning or naming the site just the comments as they dont want people to find the threads. Fair play to her for putting it as a status, will certainly get people looking here
Never heard of her šŸ˜„ Some of the threads on Tattle can be utterly vile especially those that rip apart peopleā€™s personal appearance and some bloggers canā€™t do right for doing wrong without it be bitched about. However, I hate that a lot of Insta bloggers try to write off genuine concerns & feedback as people being trolls, bullies or being jealous and bitter.

Complaints on Tattle about lack of transparency in declaring gifts/ads etc. and weā€™re all being jealous šŸ˜“ Calling our casual racism or exploiting children and weā€™re being bullies. itā€™s lazy of these insta mums to resort to calling people trolls and blocking without actually addressing the genuine issues.

I have a feeling that PTWM would probably agree with that quote - as far as Iā€™m concerned sheā€™s sold her soul to the devil if the only was she can make Ā£Ā£Ā£ is by plastering every aspect of her childrenā€™s lives on the internet and writing a ā€˜biographyā€™ based on half-truths, inconsistencies and fiction. There is no way Iā€™d want to do that to my kids.

There is nothing jealous, bitter or insecure about wanting to know what she is spending followers donations on and why she is being so shady and nasty (e.g Tracy Black) in refusing to respond to a perfectly valid question.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So today sheā€™s mentioned on her stories that they have a dog walker. Sheā€™s also recently mentioned a tutor, a gardener and we know she has an administrator. Sheā€™s got 5 kids, all decked out in the latest clothes & trainers, and seems to eat out constantly.

The children had loads of Christmas presents. Josh threw away Betsyā€™s Christmas presents accidentally and they were easily able to replace them.

Thatā€™s just the things off the top of my head that she has mentioned on Insta.

Sheā€™s been very quiet about what she received for her recent birthday this year. I donā€™t know if she received backlash for it last year, but she was always going on about expensive things that Josh bought her or she bought herself. Last year, supposedly on his PC wage, he bought her a mulberry handbag, a Gucci belt and she bought an All Saints Leather Jacket. Those 3 things alone are approx Ā£2000 and Iā€™m sure there was loads of other stuff, never mind the cost of their wedding.

She seems to forget that she puts all this stuff out there and that people remember.

Iā€™m willing to bet that the PayPal fund and the money from their followers paid for a lot of the above as all of that plus a lot more isnā€™t financed by having one book published and a few Insta ads a week.

Reactions: 11
So today sheā€™s mentioned on her stories that they have a dog walker. Sheā€™s also recently mentioned a tutor, a gardener and we know she has an administrator. Sheā€™s got 5 kids, all decked out in the latest clothes & trainers, and seems to eat out constantly.

The children had loads of Christmas presents. Josh threw away Betsyā€™s Christmas presents accidentally and they were easily able to replace them.

Thatā€™s just the things off the top of my head that she has mentioned on Insta.

Sheā€™s been very quiet about what she received for her recent birthday this year. I donā€™t know if she received backlash for it last year, but she was always going on about expensive things that Josh bought her or she bought herself. Last year, supposedly on his PC wage, he bought her a mulberry handbag, a Gucci belt and she bought an All Saints Leather Jacket. Those 3 things alone are approx Ā£2000 and Iā€™m sure there was loads of other stuff, never mind the cost of their wedding.

She seems to forget that she puts all this stuff out there and that people remember.

Iā€™m willing to bet that the PayPal fund and the money from their followers paid for a lot of the above as all of that plus a lot more isnā€™t financed by having one book published and a few Insta ads a week.
Was thinking the same. Seems strange when she posted her tax bill amount for last year doesnā€™t seem to add up to me šŸ¤”

Instagram wonā€™t last forever, it will all come crashing down eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.