Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really now is up to people to share. Tag people into it. Share it in your groups and spread the word. The information is there and will stay there. The journalist looking into it will decide over the next 5 days if it’s worth picking up based on the interest it gathers. That’s how it works I’m afraid 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would say at this stage my part is done. I came back to finish what I started so to speak. Rachaele will not respond to it unless it gathers a storm. She has already weathered the first one, I doubt she will change a method that worked quite well. She is a business woman and she knows what she is doing. She didn’t get this far with just luck on her side.
But if you really want people to see it you will have to tag them in. That’s social media and news. This thread has been great. But it’s meant for gossip, not news. No one will take it to seriously as it has some comments (even from me earlier) that are catty and can be twisted into Rachaele’s troll stories.
If you truly want action on this particular problem. It’s got to be shared.
(Hope that’s okay, I’m not lecturing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just trying to explain how it works In the media) xx

Reactions: 4
I’ve shared on my private Facebook and Instagram. Planning on sharing on a few Facebook groups over the weekend. I don’t have a huge outreach and I’m not sure how the groups I’m on will take it as it’s “off topic” but worth a try! One group I’m in is very much Cornwall/Devon based so 👌🏼

Reactions: 3
Commented deleted, and now admin are taking hold of her account for the next 2 days whilst PTWM is on some birthing course. Think she must of got wind of comment on her little lunch break and panicked that she's not seen it sooner, worrying about just how many of her followers will of seen it and taken a little trip over to MoralQueens for a read of the article.

Reactions: 6
Definitely an interesting timeline.

Comment posted.
Posted on here too.
Lunch break.
Admin takeover.

Making themselves look guilty. If you had rumours like this flying around, most innocent people would address it as BS and move on. The silence and covering up speaks volumes.

Definitely an interesting timeline.

Comment posted.
Posted on here too.
Lunch break.
Admin takeover.

Making themselves look guilty. If you had rumours like this flying around, most innocent people would address it as BS and move on. The silence and covering up speaks volumes.
Hmmm funny one ‘Admin’ 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The page or article Doesn’t seem to have had any impact as of yet. Don’t see many shares at all on Instagram and comments on the page itself is minimal just surprised it hasn’t had more of a reaction or unless people just dont care. Will be interesting to see what the journalist says in 5 days and whether they think it’s worth picking up.

If only 10% of all her followers are donating £1 a month that's £63k going into her personal paypal. No wonder she can afford the lifestyle they have 😱

Reactions: 7
The page or article Doesn’t seem to have had any impact as of yet. Don’t see many shares at all on Instagram and comments on the page itself is minimal just surprised it hasn’t had more of a reaction or unless people just dont care. Will be interesting to see what the journalist says in 5 days and whether they think it’s worth picking up.
I haven’t reacted to it on Instagram because I don’t want ptwm to block me, I wanna watch this tit storm unfold.
I think many others will be doing the same as me, so hopefully it’s still having an impact 🤞🏻

Reactions: 10
I haven’t reacted to it on Instagram because I don’t want ptwm to block me, I wanna watch this tit storm unfold.
I think many others will be doing the same as me, so hopefully it’s still having an impact 🤞🏻
I’m the same! I’m dying to comment about it on her page but know I’ll get blocked 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just an idea, I wonder how much it costs to do one of those 'promote' posts on instagram as I've seen quite a few of those lately and that would definetly direct more traffic to the account and article

Reactions: 2
Why would someone need to take over her Instagram? Can’t she just not post for a while? Oh no comments need monitoring 24/7 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.