Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ridiculously obvious that she reads this thread.

Look Rachaele - we get it, you, Josh’s sister and some mates (are they trained in dealing with DA victims btw?) spend some time dealing with emails and helping select warriors. You keep some PayPal money sent by your followers to pay you for your time for doing this. Fine. If you were clear about this I don’t think there would be an issue.

1) why do you refuse to be transparent about how much donation money you receive and what proportion of it is kept by yourself and what proportion is given to charities, organisations and DA individuals?

2) Do you pay PayPal business fees on the money you receive for your ‘service’?

3) the money that is kept for yourself/family/friends to compensate for your time - do you all pay tax and NI on this?

4) how go you differentiate between the money that is sent in good faith to help DA victims and the money that your admin asks people to send to the same account for your house deposit?
And how much was raised at your book signing events where you held a raffle (assuming this happened at each location) where Josh collected cash? What happened to said cash? I bought a raffle ticket so I do feel like I can ask how much was raised and where did the money go?

Reactions: 7
Just seen you have to pay to go to the book tour in Brixham and Exeter hardly travelling far!!

And clothing line!! I never realised!!

Just seen you have to pay to go to the book tour in Brixham and Exeter hardly travelling far!!

And clothing line!! I never realised!!
God yes, I forgot there were PTWM sweatshirts and a mad frenzy a couple of years ago over PTWM wine glasses, mugs and calendars. Never really understood the calendars and why people would want to buy something with a load of photos of someone else’s children and partner.

I wonder if people still use/wear the things??

At least the clothing that she sells now doesn’t have PTWM blazoned on the front like she’s some sort of egotistical cult leader.

Though £35+ for a basic sweater?? 😮 she’s running a fecking enterprise - the last thing she needs is to be paid by her followers too via PayPal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That's what is so mind boggling to me. She has other sources of income so why keep the paypal? She's got a new book due, she does ads, has merch plus others, all of which will bring in a great amount so why is it needed? Plus they will have Josh's wage too.

Reactions: 3
That's what is so mind boggling to me. She has other sources of income so why keep the paypal? She's got a new book due, she does ads, has merch plus others, all of which will bring in a great amount so why is it needed? Plus they will have Josh's wage too.
Will the ads not be to pay for their stuff since she doesn’t work part time anymore? I thought the PayPal was “supposed” to be to help warriors with bills and essentials for a few months until they get on their feet so they can get away from domestic abuse?

Reactions: 1
Will the ads not be to pay for their stuff since she doesn’t work part time anymore? I thought the PayPal was “supposed” to be to help warriors with bills and essentials for a few months until they get on their feet so they can get away from domestic abuse?
Have you read this thread?

Reactions: 1
If she is paying herself a wage out of the donations then that is shocking. She earns money from her book, ads, merchandise, probably for doing appearances too and whatever else. Not to mention the amount of gifted stuff for her and the baby. If we’re wrong then why isn’t she proving us wrong? People messaging her or her family giving them abuse or wishing them harm are twats but I don’t see how we are trolls by wanting to know how the donations are being spent?

Reactions: 12
Agree especially if you have donated you have a right to know where your money has been spent

Reactions: 4
I think it’s clear by now that Rachaele is refusing to account for what the money is spent on and how much is donated each month despite being asked to do so a number of times. Make of her continued silence and lack of transparency what you will but to me it screams dodgy and she is conning/misleading her cult members.

And she’s got that Nicola McLean one doing a bit of PR profile raising for her again now. I know they’ve been mates for a while but that’ll be the same Nicola McLean who has been accused of bullying others a number of times and whose personality type shone through load and clearly when she was on celeb Big Brother. Way to go Ms Anti-Bullying Ambassador 👏🏼🙄

Reactions: 10
I think she will spend this weekend posting lots of screenshots and messages all about how great she is . As someone said previously “ ego wanks”
Anything to make herself look good .

Reactions: 7
More adverts 😳
I’m guessing the increase in ads is because she hasn’t taken as much from the PayPal account as she normally does, just in case 😜

When she has to do verbal ads to video she’s not a natural at all imo - always comes across as a bit awkward and stilted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m sure i will be torn apart for this but, “Tracey Black” (i think we all know it isnt a distant friend but is likely someone close to Rachele) has contacted you, your husband and (adult) son, however you contacted Rachele, Josh, attempted to trace their exes (which would of had zero to do with the paypal thing) Etc. Is it not the same thing? Neither of you has stalked, or bullied.
Is the difference not that Tracey Black basically threatened Keels “I’d hate for her followers to come after your kids, you post where their school is”. That’s disgusting.

Anyone see Mrs Hinch shout PTWM out on her stories too 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Keels hasn't been sued btw guys 😆😆

I didn't put those emoji's on either lol if i was gonna put any it would be 😆

Hahaha it keeps putting the wrong one

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m guessing the increase in ads is because she hasn’t taken as much from the PayPal account as she normally does, just in case 😜

When she has to do verbal ads to video she’s not a natural at all imo - always comes across as a bit awkward and stilted.
Yes & she forgets she posts everything on Instagram so everyone knows how she really behaves & talks, the AD's are so fake!!!

Is the difference not that Tracey Black basically threatened Keels “I’d hate for her followers to come after your kids, you post where their school is”. That’s disgusting.

Anyone see Mrs Hinch shout PTWM out on her stories too 🙄🙄

If ‘Tracy Black’ is PTWM or someone she knows I think they should be throughly ashamed of themselves for their threatening message and contacting Keel’s husband and son.

PTWM puts nearly every aspect of herself & her family in the public eye, she was asking for donations to her PayPal as little as a few weeks ago on her Insta stories, her admin tells people to give money for her house deposit to this same PayPal account - yet PTWM would supposedly resort to bully-girl tactics, passive aggressive memes and refuse to answer where this money is being spent rather than be a professional mature adult about it. She has behaved appallingly in relation to this imo.

Reactions: 10
I think we all need to start commenting on grid posts and mentioning this site. In a nice way so as not to be accused of trolling obviously something like "oh your so lovely I can't believe the comments and accusations on tattle about you" It will then draw more people here (i only found out sbout the site thanks to an instagrammer complaiming about it 😂) and hopefully she will have to start answering the questions or the people that are donating will stop and start giving it directly to the charities instead. If she's doing 3 ads a week she's taking in around £600-1000 as it is, plus all the other income from books, tours, talks and joshs wage, she doesn't need to be taking money from PayPal for running the page

Reactions: 15
I think we all need to start commenting on grid posts and mentioning this site. In a nice way so as not to be accused of trolling obviously something like "oh your so lovely I can't believe the comments and accusations on tattle about you" It will then draw more people here (i only found out sbout the site thanks to an instagrammer complaiming about it 😂) and hopefully she will have to start answering the questions or the people that are donating will stop and start giving it directly to the charities instead. If she's doing 3 ads a week she's taking in around £600-1000 as it is, plus all the other income from books, tours, talks and joshs wage, she doesn't need to be taking money from PayPal for running the page
I think any mention of Tattle or PayPal on her Facebook or Instagram would end up with the comments being quickly deleted, no matter how nice they were, especially as she reads this thread.

She’s minted - the ‘i’m hard up for cash just like the rest of you’ act doesn’t wash anymore. Let’s not forget all the gifted stuff that she receives - a large proportion of which probably aren’t even shown or properly declared.

She’s tagged Rockadolly in a story in relation to Edie’s jacket but hasn’t marked it as #gift. That company has gifted PTWM stuff for years so it’s highly unlikely that they’ve suddenly just started making her pay.

Also there’s all the things that she indicates that she buys when she tags the company. I’m sure that due to the free publicity that they either refund her or send her more free stuff.

No idea why she just doesn’t declare it properly - it’s more honest than letting a lot of her crew wondering why she can afford stuff that they can’t or them sticking stuff on credit because that’s what PTWM implies that she does. And then she has the cheek to take their money via PayPal and eat out a restaurant again 3 times a week 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.