Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah must be...because I don’t agree with you 😂😂

Oh yeah, spot on, because I don’t agree with you, I MUST KNOW HER and not just disagree 😂😂 Jesus 😂😂 You’re missing the point from my first comment, Keels article states she hasn’t broken any laws. So really there’s nothing to defend. She isn’t a registered charity. As I’ve said earlier, I joined because you can’t see screenshots unless you have an account. I was curious as Keels posted a screenshot today of some charity email but by the time I had bothered to make an account, her comment had gone?

I’ve watched the thread since Keels was ‘Neave’ btw 😂😁 so don’t think I’ve just signed up today without seeing the lot.
Brill, thanks, I deleted it as I thought better of posting it.
But if you insist.
There you go

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
It also took you over two hours to comment from making your account so I’m guessing you started reading then. Also the other lass who commented that was clearly rachelles friend also used all those emojis and the sentence just because I don’t agree with you I must know her. If your gunna make another account change your writing style at least 😊 (my new fave emoji)

Reactions: 6
She isn’t DBS checked , she has no qualifications to work with vulnerable people, she doesn’t actually donate to charities (which has been confirmed ) so what are you defending can I ask ? I can confirm that I don’t get an update for money that is donated.....

People are donating to PTWM and the money is going where ? To pay for all the work she doing ? But what work is that? No one involved with moving vulnerable people into a hostel would work with her. It’s a huge undertaking to move people in DA situations.... (the fact PTWM still uses Domestic violence as a term shows how out of date she is )
Social services wouldn’t work with her ? She wouldn’t attend meetings etc housing / council etc ? What are people paying for ?

Reactions: 14
Okay, so she hasn't broken any laws, fine. But if you were PTWM and everything was MORALLY above board with this Paypal account, donations were being sent to charities as you stated they would be, the money was helping "warriors" start new lives away from domestic abuse, wouldn't you want to defend yourself against what Keels has written/what we are all saying on here? I couldn't sleep knowing that just ONE person out there in the world was going around saying that all my good and hard work didn't exist? At any point where you start taking money from people for ANYTHING, you should consider keeping a record of exactly what is going on, to not do so would be very naive, unless of course, you have something to hide. I find it hard to believe that anyone would not do so. - edited to say and not have it readily available.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thought I’d give her donation page a read on her website. It says “we have worked with X Y and Z” charity to date. Nowhere does it say “donate today to help these charities”. Sorry, but as you’ve said previously, it’s written in a way that she hasn’t broken any rules.
Ok 👌

Reactions: 2
She asks people to donate , she asks people if they can give a small amount of money each month Surely thats asking ??
All people want to know is where this money is going 🙄

Reactions: 7
How is it known that she isn't DBS checked?
I’m sure I read somewhere she wasn’t ... that may be my error ... happy to be proven wrong ... however . She hasn’t worked in an employment where a DBS or enhanced DBS would have been requested has she ? And I’m certain if she had these qualifications / attributes to her name to add to her credentials she would be shouting them from the rooftops.
If she were a registered charity working with children / vulnerable persons she would need to be ...but she isn’t ....

If she were involved in the process of moving people (legitimately rather than just say passing a number of a refuge etc ) she would need to be ? Which is why I question how deep her work actually goes ...

All of this she could answer ...... but her silence is deafening

Reactions: 1
The heading of her donation spiel is ‘Donate Here - Help Our Warriors’. If certainly implies that they will be benefiting directly from the donations which is what a lot of donators will assume. She’s been very clever with the wording - it’s not illegal, but it’s shady, underhand and morally wrong and she should be transparent with people as to where their money is being spent.

If people want to give money towards paying Rachaele, Josh’s sister and other ‘staff’ a salary, along with helping to pay for her lifestyle, house deposit, eating out, designer labels etc then that’s up to them but be honest as to what the money is for.

When was the last time she provided an update on visiting an organisation or a school and provided regular updates about the positive changes she is making?

This is what her donation page states that the donations are for - to give her time to do this.

My understanding is that evidence has been provided that she also charges organisations to give these talks on top of receiving donations from her followers to supposedly give them.

Still patiently awaiting a regular update like you promised Rachaele ...

‘I want these organisations to be able to access funds immediately’. This implies to me that this immediate access will come from the PayPal donations.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She could end this with a few sentences. She has time to repost people texts, shout out businesses, show off her gifted stuff but she can't answer @Keels 🤔 More and more people are reading this thread so why would she not just put a stop to it and having people questioning her? Some people struggle everyday with money and still managed to set a couple of quid aside to "help" her warriors/charities not to keep her eating out or in another pair of vans!

Reactions: 17
Or, very simply, she could have two separate PayPal donations?
One for money for charities/helping DV victims etc. This one she should be transparent about - how much was donated that month, where the money went etc.
And then another one where people were donating directly to her, for her ‘wage’ per say. This one if she didn’t want to be transparent about then fair enough.
People would know which one they were donating to and where the money was going. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel like even if she does have a separate Paypal for donations for her 'wage', it makes me really uncomfortable. Its like the superchat function on Youtube - people aren't really getting anything out of it. Why would you want to donate to a person who is clearly not struggling financially?

At least with say, Patreon, people who donate get something out of it each month like additional content, maybe a thank you message etc.

Reactions: 2
She could end this with a few sentences. She has time to repost people texts, shout out businesses, show off her gifted stuff but she can't answer @Keels 🤔 More and more people are reading this thread so why would she not just put a stop to it and having people questioning her? Some people struggle everyday with money and still managed to set a couple of quid aside to "help" her warriors/charities not to keep her eating out or in another pair of vans!

Yes!!! I agree, Clearly all that would be needed from PTWM is clarification of where the money is spent! Yes it may not be illegal but morally if people are asking where the money is spent and how, surely a few sentences would clear this up for everyone!

I don’t understand why someone would come on here to stick up for her if they weren’t her friend and didn’t know her. Yeah, you might feel like she’s doing no wrong but why would you make an account to defend her if she’s nothing to you? A lot of effort if she’s nothing to you? People are posting on here because they want answers as to where their donations are going if they aren’t going to the charities.

The paypal account had nothing to do with what the relative said tho. That's what we're questioning

Reactions: 4
You’re questioning who I am, just because I don’t agree with you. Anyway, whilst there’s still no clarification from PTWM, there’s always the length of Betsy’s skirt to slate or the kids behaviour 🙄 also nothing to do with the thread but something many of you are guilty of 😘
It's a thread about a person. It isn't limited to discussing the paypal account although that's what people are most interested in. Don't post your whole life online if you don't want talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why we can’t? anything expressed has been opinions. To be fair it’s quite a tame thread. We don’t slag off her looks or anything like that. We talk about her parenting rarely (but she publishes that all over her page) and how she talks to josh (which she has packed that right in).
I guess there’s a lot we could say but haven’t (if we were “trolls” we would) loose women talk worse tit about people and how many people watch that? Like she can call us horrific all she likes but it’s mainly questions about her book which she has a few times changed her story on and a PayPal account. Stand up be the strong women you portray to be and anwser the questions. I can guarantee if she did this thread would close.

Edit: almost guarantee ( I would say a few really just don’t like her)

How can you put out your whole life online and not expect people to have an opinion? If she doesn't like what's being written, she doesn't need too come on here. If anyone doesn't agree with this thread, don't come on it or go and start a rave one and no one said it was only about the paypal, I mentioned that one thing as just one reason we didn't automatically jump and believe the relative. There are plenty other reasons but our opinions differ massively and were never going to agree so what's the point....

• Haha
Wtf, why would anyone come on here or anywhere else and 'pretend' to be a relative. What an absolute waste of my time. I've given u a tiny bit of information because she has written a book based on lies, getting a following of 'warriors' claiming she has been through the same tit!!! When in the real world it's complete and utter bullshit. People who know her from our childhood, who I have bumped into on occasion have also said, 'she was never fostered', and you 'kids were spoilt rotten', you guys always had the best clothes and shoes and did loads of stuff'. Any how, it makes no difference to me if you believe me or not, I'm not on here to witch about her or her 'patchwork' family, as I have said before. Think what u like, I know the truth and so do the rest of the family.

Reactions: 18
You’re questioning who I am, just because I don’t agree with you. Anyway, whilst there’s still no clarification from PTWM, there’s always the length of Betsy’s skirt to slate or the kids behaviour 🙄 also nothing to do with the thread but something many of you are guilty of 😘
Rachaele, most of the discussion hasn’t centred around your children - it’s been about what you’ve been spending other people’s money on. Though you post nearly every element of your children's’ life online, including their text messages, so you can’t have a go at people for commenting on your families life. You even wrote a book about it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.