Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we meant to feel sorry for her? Or is it a dig that she's had to pay full price for once....šŸ˜
Will they refund her for all her support ?? Im
Still shocked she put up that post saying sheā€™s just found a company - when her SIL works for them!!

Reactions: 5
She received abuse for it šŸ˜‚ but has only ever shared the one person today. Gifted 80% to a charity Iā€™m sorry until I see her lugging it out her car and handing it in I donā€™t believe her šŸ˜©
No1 best selling author I didnā€™t make that up... no just all the tit in it (or bended the truth)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She shouldnā€™t have shared those messages imo. She came across just as much as a rude twit and the use of the eye rolling emotion could easily have been taken the way that the follower took it - That she was rolling her eyes at having to pay for something. Not everyone is mind readers so express yourself a bit better next time PTWM.

Wonder why sheā€™s so quick to share a message like that re: gifts but not v quick to respond to the allegations concerning the PayPal donations?

Reactions: 15
Plus if she was consistently better at declaring ads & gifts like sheā€™s meant to there wouldnā€™t be any need for pathetic šŸ™„ emojis which can be misconstrued. She came across as an unprofessional childish bully in those stories imo.

Reactions: 3
Will they refund her for all her support ?? Im
Still shocked she put up that post saying sheā€™s just found a company - when her SIL works for them!!
It's just more proof of her being a liar, honestly I'm so fed up with all these Instagram accounts lying to people over & over then using the sympathy card when they get pulled up!

Reactions: 4
I took the eye roll emoji as she meant it but yeah there was no need to share the messages in her stories. However this person did tell her to get a grip and that sheā€™s a silly cow so why wouldnā€™t you get snarky back šŸ˜‚

Interesting that she shares these messages from so called ā€˜trolls ā€˜ but doesnā€™t show the ones from Keels if she believes her to be a troll and her claims to be untrue ?
Why isnā€™t she screen shotting those with a reply and an answer?

She doesnā€™t want to open up that can of worms

Reactions: 14
I 1000 percent believe she had someone send them to her. Since keels has found out all that stuff about her she has started cracking on about hinch and trolls. I have never seen her mention them before but sheā€™s being well ott with it at the minute. Wouldnā€™t surprise me if she got Emily to write them she never normally blocks the name and picture out

I initially read it the way the person messaged her did - it absolutely read like she was annoyed at paying full price! If she wasn't, then the Sunday Times best selling author needs to write better!

I am actually shocked with how badly she has handled this situation. To totally ignore the genuine questions but instead get the article removed, to then share ā€œtrollā€ messages which she responds to but again not have any acknowledgement for the PayPal business just screams she has done something wrong.

I didnā€™t believe she could have possibly done something wrong as she seemed so moral but I think I was judging her based on my own morals.

She just seems like a money grabbing witch now who thinks she is above people. Youā€™re really not all that ā€œhunā€, really you are a small town girl from Devon who got lucky with a viral post. People are starting to see through you and I for one canā€™t wait for the car crash that is coming

Reactions: 9
I thought she (or PC Josh) wouldā€™ve seen sense and removed the stories by now - they show her in an appalling light imo. Neither party came out looking well but PTWM really does think she can do no wrong.

Reactions: 2
It wasnā€™t me btw.
Just in case anyone thought it was.
āœŒāœŒ

• Haha
@Keels have you sent your article about the dodgy PayPal donations to Watchdog?

I saw mention of reporting some of the Insta bloggers on another thread due to undisclosed ads, gifts and affiliate links although PTWM and her charity PayPal donations aka house deposit and ā€˜living allowanceā€™ takes it to a whole new level along with the abuse that she gives to followers when questioned about gifts.

Reactions: 5
@Keels have you sent your article about the dodgy PayPal donations to Watchdog?

I saw mention of reporting some of the Insta bloggers on another thread due to undisclosed ads, gifts and affiliate links although PTWM and her charity PayPal donations aka house deposit and ā€˜living allowanceā€™ takes it to a whole new level along with the abuse that she gives to followers when questioned about gifts.

I will private message you in about an hour xx

Reactions: 1
The article doesnā€™t stand for anything because it says in it she hasnā€™t broken any laws. The house deposit petition was started by someone else and when she became aware of it, declined it. Thereā€™s nothing for her to defend? Is the case not closed on all this yet? šŸ˜“ sheā€™s clearly not going to address it because thereā€™s nothing to hold against her.
Another brand new account. How can you say is this case not closed yet when youā€™ve only just started following?

Reactions: 7
The article doesnā€™t stand for anything because it says in it she hasnā€™t broken any laws. The house deposit petition was started by someone else and when she became aware of it, declined it. Thereā€™s nothing for her to defend? Is the case not closed on all this yet? šŸ˜“ sheā€™s clearly not going to address it because thereā€™s nothing to hold against her.

Have you seen the messages from the charity that she claims to donate to stating that they havenā€™t received any donations? Have you seen the message from PTWMā€™s admin Gabriella sent to a follower stating that PTWM wasnā€™t keen on a go-fund me for the house deposit but they could give money towards it to her PayPal account? Just a few examples.
I donā€™t think itā€™s unreasonable for people to want to know what their donations have been spent on considering PTWM has never disclosed this despite being asked on a number of occasions to do so.

Reactions: 11
Oh hi one of Rachelles mates šŸ™„

Yeah Iā€™ve seen them, but none of you have said you are active donators or have donated in the past, so how do you know that they donā€™t get updates on what the money is spent on? Sorry Iā€™m still on the fence about it. When things arenā€™t swinging the desired way, you all start picking her instagram stories and her kids apart. I think itā€™s obvious if she is watching these threads, she doesnā€™t think it warrants a reply. Just my opinion!
Ummm Iā€™ve said Iā€™ve donated in the past if you have bothered to read this whole thread .... but actually you have only joined tattle today ... only commented on this post .... have not bothered to read the whole thing

Clearly been sent this way to defend her and her actions šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.