Part Time Working Mummy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her next book will be about? Won't we have seen/read it all already via her social media? As nothing other than being pregnant has really happened

Reactions: 4
Exactly it’s that simple .

I guess the problem for her now if that she will have to explain where all the cash has gone in the last months and she can’t if she starts doing that now , people will start asking questions ..... and she wont have answers
Similarly I don’t believe she helps as many as she says she does and if she starts saying I did XYZ this month at some point she will slip up and be caught out .....basically she has been exposed and she is hoping this will all die down and go away if she just keeps quiet!
Or she’s trying to deflect everybody’s attention away from the money queries with her “being trolled” spiel

Reactions: 9
Exactly it’s that simple .

I guess the problem for her now if that she will have to explain where all the cash has gone in the last months and she can’t if she starts doing that now , people will start asking questions ..... and she wont have answers
Similarly I don’t believe she helps as many as she says she does and if she starts saying I did XYZ this month at some point she will slip up and be caught out .....basically she has been exposed and she is hoping this will all die down and go away if she just keeps quiet!
She has actually just messaged my Husband.
😂😂. I’m a freelance writer, as if he didn’t know what I’m working on. I have never seen anything like it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
He proof reads my work 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
God bless Tracy Black, what a good friend. So defensive over a friend she hasn't seen in years. Cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s very much trying to build a persona on Insta at mo that she is a poor victim simply trying to help others and do good in the world but is hounded by trolls and abuse.

Cue all her followers offering sympathy and support. If it gets to the stage where she can no longer ignore these allegations and/or the allegations become more widely known, she’ll try to lump it into the same category - abuse and trolling - and simply dismiss it and her followers will continue to lap it up.

Some woman on her latest post has commented on her way Josh is holding her in the photo and lots of her followers have jumped on her. I think she’ll be hoping that they’ll do the same re: PayPal donation queries etc and that they won’t care what their goddess PTWM does with their money.

Reactions: 2
She’s very much trying to build a persona on Insta at mo that she is a poor victim simply trying to help others and do good in the world but is hounded by trolls and abuse.

Cue all her followers offering sympathy and support. If it gets to the stage where she can no longer ignore these allegations and/or the allegations become more widely known, she’ll try to lump it into the same category - abuse and trolling - and simply dismiss it and her followers will continue to lap it up.

Some woman on her latest post has commented on her way Josh is holding her in the photo and lots of her followers have jumped on her. I think she’ll be hoping that they’ll do the same re: PayPal donation queries etc and that they won’t care what their goddess PTWM does with their money.
I saw that and actually quite agreed with what one woman had put that it could be triggering for some women , why post a picture with your husbands hands round your neck ? When you actively supposedly advocate and support women / men suffering from abuse ? There will be so many people who will have experienced this on her page ? Such an over sight on her part and just goes to show how lacking she really is to be honest .

She has actually just messaged my Husband.
😂😂. I’m a freelance writer, as if he didn’t know what I’m working on. I have never seen anything like it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
He proof reads my work 🙄
Im picturing your husband opening his messaging like @Keels ffs 😂 stop rucking on the tinterweb

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the feck has Tracy Black/PTWM contacted your husband? 😂 does she expect him to have a quiet word with you and get you to behave? That’s hugely inappropriate of her.

What those women are saying on her post currently is trolling. Where do you draw the line? It’s okay for her followers to troll a women over a small statement but not okay for people to ask her questions. Honestly 🙄
And now she’s deleted it. I really can’t here

Reactions: 7
What those women are saying on her post currently is trolling. Where do you draw the line? It’s okay for her followers to troll a women over a small statement but not okay for people to ask her questions. Honestly 🙄
And now she’s deleted it. I really can’t here

I noticed the deletion. Pathetic. A hand round the neck could be a triggering photo for some - DA ambassador my arse. Arse-licking comments only please 🙄

I do find it odd that Tracey has said about your husband being found through Instagram. Then ptwm saying she can see peoples family’s that troll her through her Instagram. Coincidence??

I saw that and actually quite agreed with what one woman had put that it could be triggering for some women , why post a picture with your husbands hands round your neck ? When you actively supposedly advocate and support women / men suffering from abuse ? There will be so many people who will have experienced this on her page ? Such an over sight on her part and just goes to show how lacking she really is to be honest .

Im picturing your husband opening his messaging like @Keels ffs 😂 stop rucking on the tinterweb
He said he’d file it in the crank file
Then he noticed the Facebook account was 37 minutes old and said he’d put it in the stalker crank file.
Then he told it was a sound article and he’d seen the research 🤷🏻‍♀️

I noticed the deletion. Pathetic. A hand round the neck could be a triggering photo for some - DA ambassador my arse. Arse-licking comments only please 🙄
What was the post?
My family aren’t stalking her 😳
My sons a bloody soldier
The others a law graduate
The others 11
My Husband works 60 hours a week and has no Instagram anyway
They don’t even stalk me 🙄

Amazing she will post what the trolls send her in her heavily monitored message box but still cant answer a simple question about the money people donate to her paypal every month ! What the actual duck !!

It’s a bit pathetic that PTWM & PC Josh are resorting to creating fake Insta and Facebook profiles and messaging @Keels and her husband rather than addressing the queries directly. That’s if it is them. It could of course be a friend that hasn’t seen Rachaele in decades but knows exactly what she does and how she would act 20 yrs later 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is trying to send my 22 year old son a message.
I am actually shocked.
That is stalking
That’s bang out of order. How would she like it if we contacted Betsy to ask her if she knows where the PayPal money is being spent? Only we wouldn’t because that’s wrong on many levels. Get a fecking grip Rachaele and make yourself accountable & address the issues being asked of you rather than resorting to ridiculous tactics like this.

I’m shocked at her level of immaturity.

It's all a sympathy ploy to deter from her lies. She says it's down to messages from trolls on Insta but I think it's aimed at tattle, she just doesn't want to send her 'warriors' this way as they'll read the lies.

She raises the issue about the Mrs Hinch filter being moaned about which is heavily discussed on the Hinch thread on here & coincidentally there is also a thread on here about beckyhomesweethome who PTWM just started following i think last week & Becky also posted a story claiming to have got a message from a troll wishing her unborn grandchild harm. No screenshots for that one either but seems a bit of a coincidence that PTWM has spun the same line.

That’s bang out of order. How would she like it if we contacted Betsy to ask her if she knows where the PayPal money is being spent? Only we wouldn’t because that’s wrong on many levels. Get a fecking grip Rachaele and make yourself accountable & address the issues being asked of you rather than resorting to ridiculous tactics like this.

I’m shocked at her level of immaturity.
My son is okay.
I pre-warned him.
Bit embarrassing as he is at work 😩

Reactions: 2
Why the hell do Kidscape want her as an anti-bullying ambassador when she responds to legitimate queries with underhand bullying tactics?? Yeah, great role model 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.