Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been thinking about this for a while, and after today I have decided to go with it.
I was a avid fan of Rachel more or less from day one, she was gracious in replying mostly, but when I wanted support to shave all my hair off to raise money I got a admin response.....
I once commented on her fb about her page going from fun and relevant information to ads and I was hung from her other followers....
I can’t pretend no more....
Please see attached, picture of me beaten up and message to her.

Admin so sorry please edit to add a trigger to my previous post

Admin edit photos removed for your own safety
So sorry :( i also messaged her for help in Jan and got a response in April I hope you are safe now x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
‘Gonna go & meet with Devon & Cornwall police about a campaign’...I’ve an idea. While you’re there, why don’t you tell them where your PayPal donations went Rach?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I am sick of her running josh down, slagging him off to thousands of followers. Making him sound like a right old tit just for being a normal man! YOU ARE A BULLY RACHEALAEE.

If your "admins" are reading this they should step in and intervene. Let josh know about these stories hes more than likely blocked from. Let him know it is a form of abuse and he doesnt need to put up with it. Let him know how she treats his sons and what she posts about them. If roles were reversed there would be an outcry!

(I dont particularly care for josh. I know what he did with the affair etc was horrible but I think hes suffering for it now at the hands of the witch. I dont think anyone should be publicly humiliated daily. Especially when they have no idea).

Reactions: 11
More moaning from her bed this morning.

Why isn’t she up and helping her other 5 kids get sorted for school?

She is the laziest person ever.
why on earth is she moaning after all her posts about Nurse Mum last night? From what i gather NM is struggling financially so she can be home to look after a very sick son? never heard of her till yesterday so not up to date with her account.

Just to compare them, we have Rachaeeleee with 6 healthy and happy kids, thousands of pounds in the bank, bragging its going to be the best Christmas ever because of all the presents she can afford to buy, swanning around in £300 coats and various other tit "designer" clothes, pushing a £900 pram and a whole room full of gifted items that she couldn't even been bothered to open when they arrived to thank the business' that had sent them.

Then we have NM who is unable to go out to work, she is living with the fact that her child may die at any time, she's having to raise money to get him the medication he should be entitled to along with equipment and services to improve what quality he currentely has.

Who's the one lay in bed moaning about her life this morning. Who's the one calling her husband a wanker because HE forgot the changing bag. Who's the one moaning when her husband looks after her kids, cooks and cleans and goes to work? Who's the one asking her 140k followers to donate to NM but hasn't donated a penny herself as yet (no shock)

Racheellleeee you are absolute scum. Each day I think you couldn't possibly get any lower but you succeed spectacularly every time. Whilst you may not have done anything "illegal" with your dodgy paypal scam, you are completely immoral on all levels, and one thing that i am sure of is that karma is a witch. Your fall from that pedestal you have put yourself on is going to be epic.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
‘Gonna go & meet with Devon & Cornwall police about a campaign’...I’ve an idea. While you’re there, why don’t you tell them where your PayPal donations went Rach?
Rach, that’s not a meeting with the police, that’s called lunch with your husband. Have a great day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
why on earth is she moaning after all her posts about Nurse Mum last night? From what i gather NM is struggling financially so she can be home to look after a very sick son? never heard of her till yesterday soThen we have NM who is unable to go out to work, she is living with the fact that her child may die at any time, she's having to raise money to get him the medication he should be entitled to along with equipment and services to improve what quality he currentely has.

Who's the one lay in bed moaning about her life this morning. Who's the one calling her husband a wanker because HE forgot the changing bag. Who's the one moaning when her husband looks after her kids, cooks and cleans and goes to work? Who's the one asking her 140k followers to donate to NM but hasn't donated a penny herself as yet
there are loads of us struggling with very sick kids and we don’t have massive social media accounts or strangers giving us money.
We have to find the money ourselves or our kids go without the basics they need just to scrape by and it’s heartbreaking. Imagine having a seriously disabled child, not being able to work, access services or provide them the equipment they need, fighting day in and day out, living an invisible life on top of a relentless caring role and seeing NM being given it by strangers without a second thought, everything we need too.
The same people offering sympathy and comforting words to NM are the same people calling kids like ours ****** and being disgusted by their socially unacceptable behaviour.
R is just jumping on the next social media bandwagon. I used to like her a lot.

Quick plug on the earphones ad for "podcasts of other mums", surprised she didn't tag Stacey Solomon in as a beg to be asked on hers!

Reactions: 4
She really is advertising any old tit these days. Shopping channel style accounts turn people off though so it’ll all eat itself in time. Greedy bullshitter.

She really is advertising any old tit these days. Shopping channel style accounts turn people off though so it’ll all eat itself in time. Greedy bullshitter.
And also, right before Christmas? If I was going to buy some expensive earphones as a gift I'd have got them by now, and if I wanted some myself I'd be waiting to see if they're in the sales after. Who does she think her followers are that have that kind of money to splash around just before Christmas? The ones who are struggling themselves but donate a fiver to her PayPal because they think "well at least I'm safe and got a roof over my head, people in refuge don't have that so I can find the money to hopefully help them have not quite such a tit Christmas". duck off St Rach with your greedy, money grabbing ways, get off your arse and look after your own kids, maybe get a real job that doesn't involve flogging any old shite that you wouldn't even look at if you weren't being paid to say you use. You're not a saviour, you're a saleswoman and a pretty tit one at that.

Swarz-ski crystals 🤣 What a twit. Watch the video, so funny.
Swarovski duh. More bloody ads. Feel like I’m watching QVC 🙄

Also, 3pm-5pm on Saturday if you’re local you can go to a Christmas party here. Really wish I was local as I’d go and ask her about the donations. She can’t delete and block in real life.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Swarz-ski crystals 🤣 What a twit. Watch the video, so funny.
Swarovski duh. More bloody ads. Feel like I’m watching QVC 🙄

Also, 3pm-5pm on Saturday if you’re local you can go to a Christmas party here. Really wish I was local as I’d go and ask her about the donations. She can’t delete and block in real life.
Oh me too!

Reactions: 3
I'm wondering what will happen when the new book is out. I imagine the publishers will want a tour again. Will she want to do one though and run the risk of tattlers turning up and asking questions in person?

I'm wondering what will happen when the new book is out. I imagine the publishers will want a tour again. Will she want to do one though and run the risk of tattlers turning up and asking questions in person?
I really hope so. I’ll definitely pay money to see the reaction when I publicly ask her where the money has gone as well as telling her to stop being so bleeping lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope so. I’ll definitely pay money to see the reaction when I publicly ask her where the money has gone as well as telling her to stop being so bleeping lazy.
I'd donate to a go fund me to help pay for your ticket 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And why, as a DA ambassador, she constantly films herself belittling her husband and his children.

I think a tattle what's app group may be needed to plan a group outing 😜

• Haha
She talks to him like he's a child, with that sarcastic smile on her face. Just go into bleeping boots and buy some nappies, wipes and calpol. Ffs it's not hard. I'm sure the paypal money can stretch some more to buy it. Stupid witch.
She’s a gurning idiot!! And those bloody teeth. She has a face for radio 📻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone tell Rach that “fresh out the womb” pictures are largely HORRIFIC AND VILE except to close family? Keep that tit private.

Can someone tell Rach that “fresh out the womb” pictures are largely HORRIFIC AND VILE except to close family? Keep that tit private.
I don’t understand sharing those photos with 174,000 people plus all of us who don’t follow but still watch. It’s WEIRD. I’ve shared a couple of new baby photos on a private page to a couple of hundred people I actually know in real life but there’s no way I’d broadcast it to the rest of the world. How presumptuous and vain to expect anyone but yourself to give a tit anyway. Other people’s babies, unless they belong to my close family or friends, do nothing for me.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand sharing those photos with 174,000 people plus all of us who don’t follow but still watch. It’s WEIRD. I’ve shared a couple of new baby photos on a private page to a couple of hundred people I actually know in real life but there’s no way I’d broadcast it to the rest of the world. How presumptuous and vain to expect anyone but yourself to give a tit anyway. Other people’s babies, unless they belong to my close family or friends, do nothing for me.
Exactly, you have to be have a hugely inflated ego to think others apart from your family want to see these pictures.
But then she is the most self absorbed woman i've ever known.

Exactly, you have to be have a hugely inflated ego to think others apart from your family want to see these pictures.
But then she is the most self absorbed woman i've ever known.
God, she really does think she’s the only woman on Earth to have had a c-section, doesn’t she?

I’ve had two. I’ve never once thought to myself, “Oh, better share those pics on social media for everyone to see because I’m so brave and tit, and everyone will think I’m a warrior princess.”

Nobody bleeping cares!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.