Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand sharing those photos with 174,000 people plus all of us who don’t follow but still watch. It’s WEIRD. I’ve shared a couple of new baby photos on a private page to a couple of hundred people I actually know in real life but there’s no way I’d broadcast it to the rest of the world. How presumptuous and vain to expect anyone but yourself to give a tit anyway. Other people’s babies, unless they belong to my close family or friends, do nothing for me.
I’m still waiting to watch the video of Wilburs birth 🙄 NOT

And here starts dear Betsy’s instagram career 🙄
Oh Jesus 🙄
What’s she done?

Reactions: 4
Wow. Just WOW. Rachel wasn’t joking when she said school didn’t matter, just be an influencer. Here’s Betsy, her FIFTEEN year old daughter, being sold out to her very own followers.

Now, Betsy has had social media for YEARS so this is not her regular account, this is a purely cynical ploy to make money by gaining followers with a view to selling tit to them. And what’s even more ridiculous is that it will be the same people who follow R so the brands who end up “working” with B won’t be putting themselves in front of anyone new.

11 minutes ago she had one follower, she already has more than 500 🤦🏼‍♀️ idiot sheeple! Who follows the teenage daughter of a nobody??

I feel sorry for Wilby - being sold out on three separate accounts now. No wonder he’s so chatty when he sees a phone, he’s had one shoved in his face since the actual second he was born.

Honestly can’t get over this. What kind of parent puts their 15 year old on a public account and actively hustles for follows? Why would you want thousands of strangers following your vulnerable daughter? Especially when they know exactly where she lives. The fact that she has over 1,500 followers in about 30 minutes actually terrifies me. What a bizarre person you are, Rachel. Just ODD.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Wow. Just WOW. Rachel wasn’t joking when she said school didn’t matter, just be an influencer. Here’s Betsy, her FIFTEEN year old daughter, being sold out to her very own followers.

Now, Betsy has had social media for YEARS so this is not her regular account, this is a purely cynical ploy to make money by gaining followers with a view to selling tit to them. And what’s even more ridiculous is that it will be the same people who follow R so the brands who end up “working” with B won’t be putting themselves in front of anyone new.

11 minutes ago she had one follower, she already has more than 500 🤦🏼‍♀️ idiot sheeple! Who follows the teenage daughter of a nobody??

I feel sorry for Wilby - being sold out on three separate accounts now. No wonder he’s so chatty when he sees a phone, he’s had one shoved in his face since the actual second he was born.

Honestly can’t get over this. What kind of parent puts their 15 year old on a public account and actively hustles for follows? Why would you want thousands of strangers following your vulnerable daughter? Especially when they know exactly where she lives. The fact that she has over 1,500 followers in about 30 minutes actually terrifies me. What a bizarre person you are, Rachel. Just ODD.
Is she still sleeping in the shed as well?

Reactions: 4
Complete lack of safeguarding and parental responsibility yet again. Advertising your 15 your old's account to thousands of strangers and asking them to follow your child is, at best, stupid.

They're like a load of locusts!

Reactions: 16
probably set up in time for her to leave school with an insta 'career' ready. can't believe this is a real thing now. what happened to the old days of applying to big brother for 5 mins of fame!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
While there are still idiots out there with an age higher than their IQ there will always be an audience for influencers to flog tat to. If I see anything being advertised by an influencer and it has ‘ad’ or ‘paid partnership’ I instantly think no bleeping way am I buying that. The mindless sheep that don’t have the capacity to think they’re being manipulated are pathetic. Also women who are middle aged trying to get a 15 year old more followers need to give their heads a wobble. It’s bleeping bizarre. Stop placing so much value on social media and the amount of people who follow you and protect your mental health and the mental health of children.

Reactions: 15
If Rachel was really affected by “trolls”, she would not be allowing her 15 year old child to have a public account. Instead, she is actively encouraging people to follow her. 5,000 followers already and increasing by the second. It’s not a good thing. 15 year olds should be focused on their schooling, not how many people like their latest photo and what tat they can advertise next.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Wow, been keeping Wilby alive off her boob for 6 months. Yeah Rachael, we’ve seen the tub of formula. Why lie? Why not just be honest? Compulsive liar.
Love how she says it’ll all be about her when he grows up 🤣 It’s already the Lazy Rachael Show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, been keeping Wilby alive off her boob for 6 months. Yeah Rachael, we’ve seen the tub of formula. Why lie? Why not just be honest? Compulsive liar.
Love how she says it’ll all be about her when he grows up 🤣 It’s already the Lazy Rachael Show
He’s not even been alive six months, he was born mid-August so not even four months old yet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven’t caught up yet, but dear god what sicko’s follow a 15 year old they don’t know.
What the actual 🤬
This woman has lost the god damn plot

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

It actually made me feel sick this morning when i saw it, she is putting her daughter out there to the unsafe world, to "trolls" who will troll b and then R can cry about how anyone can do this to a child yet its her who has put her out there! actually no words just utter disgust!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly I was so close to replying to her “it already is the Rachelelelelele show you lazy, lying, poisonous twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.