Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I came here from her tattle rant and I’ve been here ever since, it was the PayPal stuff I really cared about. But that’s gone, she’s got away with it, whatever. I’ve unfollowed her and just keep track of big stuff through here. But how, HOW, can she think it is acceptable to discuss her stepsons relationship publicly? He’s a kid. He will get bullied. She just doesn’t seem to give a duck, one day these kids are going to grow up and realise she sold their privacy, their therapy sessions, their most difficult puberty ridden years, for some bleeping insta likes and a bit of free baby stuff. I cannot believe I used to like her.

Reactions: 22
sketch-1575633410540.png

People need to step back from this and think about whether adult women following a 15 year old is ok (spoiler - it's not)

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So I came here from her tattle rant and I’ve been here ever since, it was the PayPal stuff I really cared about. But that’s gone, she’s got away with it, whatever. I’ve unfollowed her and just keep track of big stuff through here. But how, HOW, can she think it is acceptable to discuss her stepsons relationship publicly? He’s a kid. He will get bullied. She just doesn’t seem to give a duck, one day these kids are going to grow up and realise she sold their privacy, their therapy sessions, their most difficult puberty ridden years, for some bleeping insta likes and a bit of free baby stuff. I cannot believe I used to like her.
I cane here exactly as you did, funny how she sent so many of her followers over here! I totally agree about Isaac's girlfriend, she said "this relationship is on and off", he's a bloody child! If he was 25 and talking about getting married, as a parent you'd say that, not to a school kid! No idea, no boundaries and now she's selling her teenage daughter for Instafame. What a bleeping joke of a mother she is.

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion - sold her kids to the gram, got a free pram, no privacy add an extra e!

Reactions: 17
Shes attempting to be a little nicer to josh I see.
I thought that, but I believe she lives the attention, be it positive OR Negative, attention is attention, and it pains me to say as I am guilty of this, but I think we all view her videos etc which boosts her IG profile.
However I just can’t stop as I my curiosity at her daily shocking behaviour just gets the better of me 😂 R “how easy am I , I see the first tree and I pick that one” is that an euphemism for something else 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did she really leave her 15 year old in charge of three other children while she was in the dentist? Or was Josh there?

Did she really leave her 15 year old in charge of three other children while she was in the dentist? Or was Josh there?
Unsure but I used to look after my siblings from 13/14 for short periods of time and we were all ok. I don't think there is a minimum age in the UK.

Reactions: 9
Oh come on! She's a year 11, going on 16. Alot of girls that age do babysitting as a way to make some cash. And these are her own siblings.

Reactions: 20
She will expose her daughter to trolls as long as the cash comes in. That's ALL that matters.

Oh come on! She's a year 11, going on 16. Alot of girls that age do babysitting as a way to make some cash. And these are her own siblings.
My mum left us in my oldest brother's charge all the time. 10 years old and supervising 3 younger siblings. It's how I ended up pissed on cider at 18 months old 🤣 god bless 80s parenting!

• Haha
  • Wow
At 12 I got my 6 year old brother dressed fed and into school every morning before I went off to my school. Needs must sometimes.

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen adults struggle with a six year old and baby before, it’s a lot of responsibility for a teenager.

She practically raises them anyway though so I’m sure they were fine. Better off with her than the “mother”.

I’ve seen adults struggle with a six year old and baby before, it’s a lot of responsibility for a teenager.

She practically raises them anyway though so I’m sure they were fine. Better off with her than the “mother”.
I have to say, from what I've seen of Betsy, it looks like she is really good with her siblings, very hands on and comes across as responsible with them.

I have to say, from what I've seen of Betsy, it looks like she is really good with her siblings, very hands on and comes across as responsible with them.
I wasn’t really questioning if she could do it, I just think in a public place it’s different to at home. Edie apparently has regular screaming meltdowns, Wilby is only three months old. They both kick off at the same time, that’s a lot for her to deal with. I’d have thought Rachel would at least take the baby with her.

Thinking about it though, I expect Betsy is better able to manage 4 kids by herself than R who needs everything doing for her and relies on countless others to hold her hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.