Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That horrible sarcastic smile. The more I watch the more I feel there would be absolute uproar if things were the other way around.. on a completely separate note wtf is that wall with all the mirrors on all about?!
I thought that too! And all the hearts on the wall

Reactions: 6
why is it josh forgot? i fail to understand how people cant see what a horrible vile emotional abusive person she is! the w**nker sign at the end i feel sorry for josh as i know what living with some like her feels like!! he will one day wake up as will more people!!
Another video she'll hide from her on her stories so he doesn't see her making the wanker sign? Tell me again how she's an ambassador for an anti-bullying charity, and works so hard with survivors of domestic abuse 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I had to watch that video about the bag and o got the rage!
I don’t have a high opinion of Josh, but he doesn’t deserve the constant PA comments and ridicule. It’s all done with a ‘smile’ so she keeps getting away with it. I bet he is full of simmering resentment and feels so frustrated and confused. If only he knew someone who could advise him about DA support.
Oh, the irony 😔

Reactions: 13
She’d have moved in the next bloke by the end of the week and would be praising him for taking on not just her kids and Wilby but Josh’s boys too and oh my aren’t they just the perfect patchwork family now 🥰🥰🥰
Not sure I agree with this! Bet she don’t have time to wash her fanny let alone give josh or any other men a blow job, just going off her constant moaning about her time 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Not sure I agree with this! Bet she don’t have time to wash her fanny let alone give josh or any other men a blow job, just going off her constant moaning about her time 😂😂😂😂
I hope for their sake she doesn't, with those teeth. 😯

• Haha
he
J will probably have to do this himself as well 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope for their sake she doesn't, with those teeth. 😯
I would be more concerned before the teeth and braces of the venom she spews our her common as muck mouth !!!😂

Why is Betsy the mum of the house though?!!! Sad, it’ll be all she aspires to if Racheaeleeele isn’t careful.
This is very very very true.
My daughter is 17 and we had to have serious words recently.
Firstly I am her mother, her parent, but I have always been very open and honest and encouraged her to be a strong independent young lady. Never to be scared at what life throws at her, never to be submissive or afraid to speak her truth and opinion.
However at some point she has lost sight of the boundary.
So we chatted about reestablishing our relationship.
There has to be boundaries and respect from both parties.
Glad to say, we agreed and all is good..... Well until she does not call me to let me know where she is that is 😂😂😂

Mind you, she can't cackle if her gob's full 😂😂😂
Omg 🙌🙌🙌😂😂😂♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she advertising sports earphones?? The most exercise she gets is running her bleeping rancid mouth off at her husband and kids 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would be more concerned before the teeth and braces of the venom she spews our her common as muck mouth !!!😂

This is very very very true.
My daughter is 17 and we had to have serious words recently.
Firstly I am her mother, her parent, but I have always been very open and honest and encouraged her to be a strong independent young lady. Never to be scared at what life throws at her, never to be submissive or afraid to speak her truth and opinion.
However at some point she has lost sight of the boundary.
So we chatted about reestablishing our relationship.
There has to be boundaries and respect from both parties.
Glad to say, we agreed and all is good..... Well until she does not call me to let me know where she is that is 😂😂😂

Omg 🙌🙌🙌😂😂😂♥
I hear you on the 17 year old issues. I find vodka helps. For you not her 😜

• Haha
Bit late to the party there Rach. Suddenly she starts posting about Nurse Mum. Yes, she deserves the money. You don’t! She has a hard life, you don’t.
So please kindly duck off and crawl under a rock. Bye 👋🏼

Surely it should be 'we forgot'! Not 'Josh forgot'
Exactly. Nothing is ever her fault because everyone else does everything for her. She seriously needs to grow up.

Reactions: 9
Bit late to the party there Rach. Suddenly she starts posting about Nurse Mum. Yes, she deserves the money. You don’t! She has a hard life, you don’t.
So please kindly duck off and crawl under a rock. Bye 👋🏼

Exactly. Nothing is ever her fault because everyone else does everything for her. She seriously needs to grow up.
Jumping on the bandwagon again probably hoping for a shout out. I feel for NM, she cannot win and no one can possibly comprehend how tough life is for her and Jaxon. It’s all well and good R telling her to “spend money like water” though, she’s good at doing that herself, the big difference being that NM has valid reasons for accepting funds from strangers. R just does it so she doesn’t actually have to get off her arse and do anything for her four perfectly healthy children and two stepchildren. NM clearly loves her son in spite of their hardships and doesn’t moan about him, just the system which is depriving him of having his basic needs met. R should try taking a leaf out of her book, the ungrateful swine.

• Heart
Oh my lord
Did they not have one in her size? This looks like it would git E better.

Have to agree about her nosing into the NM, she wants a shoutout. Hate to be cynical but we all know how R likes everything to be about her.
Again, so true she took money off people so she could sit on IG all day and not have to go out to a proper job everyday. NM has money donated to help keep her child alive! She also emphasises how she will be letting everyobe that donated exactly how the money will be spent.
Surely R should take a look at herself and realise how good she has it and stop acting like a victim everyday just because she has to make the tea once in a blue moon or do a food shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been thinking about this for a while, and after today I have decided to go with it.
I was a avid fan of Rachel more or less from day one, she was gracious in replying mostly, but when I wanted support to shave all my hair off to raise money I got a admin response.....
I once commented on her fb about her page going from fun and relevant information to ads and I was hung from her other followers....
I can’t pretend no more....
Please see attached, picture of me beaten up and message to her.

Admin so sorry please edit to add a trigger to my previous post

Admin edit photos removed for your own safety

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Been thinking about this for a while, and after today I have decided to go with it.
I was a avid fan of Rachel more or less from day one, she was gracious in replying mostly, but when I wanted support to shave all my hair off to raise money I got a admin response.....
I once commented on her fb about her page going from fun and relevant information to ads and I was hung from her other followers....

I’m so sorry you had to go through this. I hope you are safe and well now? Did you manage to go ahead with your sponsored hair shave? I don’t have much but happy to contribute a few pounds? I think you sound like an incredibly brave lady ❤

Reactions: 5
I’m so sorry you had to go through this. I hope you are safe and well now? Did you manage to go ahead with your sponsored hair shave? I don’t have much but happy to contribute a few pounds? I think you sound like an incredibly brave lady ❤
I reached out to her but just got the admin response, I ended up just having it shaved off, it’s 8 months now xxx

Ok

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Who beat you up?

Oh my lord
Elf on the shelf?
Nah...
twit in a hat

• Haha
More moaning from her bed this morning.

Why isn’t she up and helping her other 5 kids get sorted for school?

She is the laziest person ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.