Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive not watched her in ages. What does she do to him?
She has filmed him secretly whilst they are arguing or he is trying to discipline the children, she has also admitted to hiding certain stories from him so he may not even know he’s been filmed sometimes. She constantly takes the piss out of him in front of the kids and undermines him when he tries to discipline them. And she’s always swearing at him and saying that things he does (which I often think are above and beyond what a lot of partners would do anyway) are tit and need to be done again when all she’s doing is standing over him filming and criticising.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She has filmed him secretly whilst they are arguing or he is trying to discipline the children, she has also admitted to hiding certain stories from him so he may not even know he’s been filmed sometimes. She constantly takes the piss out of him in front of the kids and undermines him when he tries to discipline them. And she’s always swearing at him and saying that things he does (which I often think are above and beyond what a lot of partners would do anyway) are tit and need to be done again when all she’s doing is standing over him filming and criticising.
😣
I remember she would do it now and again when I followed. Is it all the time now? She talks to her mil awful as-well if I remember.

Reactions: 2
😣
I remember she would do it now and again when I followed. Is it all the time now? She talks to her mil awful as-well if I remember.
It’s almost daily that she’s filming herself being crappy to him whilst simultaneously relying on him to do EVERYTHING.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why the duck is josh wearing leggings?

I know it’s 2019 and all that but no, just no.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s almost daily that she’s filming herself being crappy to him whilst simultaneously relying on him to do EVERYTHING.
Wow
She wants to watch some lass doesn’t come along and be all nice and tell him how amazing he is when she’s not about then. Wouldn’t want history repeating itself.

Reactions: 10
Wow
She wants to watch some lass doesn’t come along and be all nice and tell him how amazing he is when she’s not about then. Wouldn’t want history repeating itself.
Actually I quite fancy watching that😂😂 that would be worth a follow. How long would she last without Joshyboy. A day? A week?

Reactions: 7
Actually I quite fancy watching that😂😂 that would be worth a follow. How long would she last without Joshyboy. A day? A week?
She’d have moved in the next bloke by the end of the week and would be praising him for taking on not just her kids and Wilby but Josh’s boys too and oh my aren’t they just the perfect patchwork family now 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Totally ignoring Edie this morning saying she needs help with her leggings to film precious Betsy and Wilby 🙄

Reactions: 7
If she had letters for betsy being late why was she then letting her sing stupid songs in the kitchen?

Also my 3 year old godaughter can put her own leggings on so why can't Edie?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if maybe, just maybe, Rachaelelele put down her phone for 10 minutes they might be on time for school?

Reactions: 15
Why is Betsy the mum of the house though?!!! Sad, it’ll be all she aspires to if Racheaeleeele isn’t careful.

Reactions: 8
The newest video of rachelelele bollocking J for leaving the baby bag at home... she’s twisted! Actually guilt tripping him when I’m reality it’s not that bad, just buy a pack of nappies and you’re good to go! 🙄 honestly I’m finding it harder and harder recently to bite my tongue and not message her!

Reactions: 15
The newest video of rachelelele bollocking J for leaving the baby bag at home... she’s twisted! Actually guilt tripping him when I’m reality it’s not that bad, just buy a pack of nappies and you’re good to go! 🙄 honestly I’m finding it harder and harder recently to bite my tongue and not message her!
God forbid that she should check they have everything they need before they leave the house !!

Reactions: 9
Hey! Newsflash, Rachelele - you are parked in a car park that is about a two minute walk from a massive Boots. They sell nappies and calpol in there. Unfortunately you will have to pay though as I doubt they will kindly gift it to you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She talks to him like he's a child, with that sarcastic smile on her face. Just go into bleeping boots and buy some nappies, wipes and calpol. Ffs it's not hard. I'm sure the paypal money can stretch some more to buy it. Stupid witch.

Reactions: 11
why is it josh forgot? i fail to understand how people cant see what a horrible vile emotional abusive person she is! the w**nker sign at the end i feel sorry for josh as i know what living with some like her feels like!! he will one day wake up as will more people!!

Reactions: 10
She talks to him like he's a child, with that sarcastic smile on her face. Just go into bleeping boots and buy some nappies, wipes and calpol. Ffs it's not hard. I'm sure the paypal money can stretch some more to buy it. Stupid witch.
That horrible sarcastic smile. The more I watch the more I feel there would be absolute uproar if things were the other way around.. on a completely separate note wtf is that wall with all the mirrors on all about?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.