Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iseeyoutubers

Wow. I didn't expect that response. As for safeguarding: her own Mum leaves her overnight while she has to go to work. And for weekends, just expecting that she's able to stay here without asking me. I obviously also have had communication with her Mum and Dad - initiated by me as I was concerned when she'd spent two weekends here without me having any communication from her parents. The money thing was because they were going to a black tie party and she was worried she had nothing to wear - so I offered to buy her something for her birthday next week. This girl has spent the last 8 weekends at my house (in seperate bedrooms, before anyone jumps on me for that) - with us running her around to work etc - and her Mum is honestly just glad to have her out of her hair. I'm just trying to offer some kindness to this girl, who has been severely lacking in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I think we all know that the email from Betsy's teacher only exists in Rachaeaeaele's imagination. What a load of bollocks. That didn't happen.

I wanted to share an email I received today about my son.

Dear Ms *******

Just wanted to give you some feedback about ********

******** noticed that his Physics teacher was having a meltdown this morning and stepped in to teach the class Quantum Physics, this is remarkable as I know he's only 6. He then gave his teacher professional counselling and solved all her debt issues.

During first break ******** didn't go and eat like all the other selfish, lazy children, instead he chose to paint the school and build a new play area for the nursery class.

I have never met a child as kind as ******, he is a real credit to you, it's a sign of how fantastic you are as a parent. ******** really doesn't need any qualifications as he has a kind heart and knows how to use instagram. I have told him as long as he keeps being kind, that's all that matters as having a proper job is over rated anyway.

As a final note, I have today nominated ****** for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Thank you for letting me educate your child, I am forever in your debt.

Mrs ******** (Head of all things important)

Honestly! I was blown away when I received this email today!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Maybebaby69

#20 suggestion.. Camel toes and gifted throws, god sake Rachelelele tell us where the paypal money goes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Keep it going .....
🎵Postman Twat, Postman Twat
Postman Twat and her gifted tat
PayPal money missing
Ceiling gonna be pissing
Sainty Rache will soon fall on her ass

Postman Twat, Postman Twat
Postman Twat not arsed about her gifted tat
Claims to help in DV
But is just a thiefy
Kids on show and doesn’t give a fook 🎵

or summart like that 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Buzzedoff

If you screenshot an email, don’t you usually see the to/from bar at the top? Would you go to the effort of cropping that out to send to your daughter (vs scribbling over it when adding to your insta stories). It looks more like something written in notes with the bold heading; not an email.
The teacher also doesn’t know the difference between to and two 🧐
My best friend is a secondary teacher and even on her most stressful days the last thing she needs is a kid coming back to spend her precious lunch hour with her when she’s usually trying to get a hundred other things done, no matter how bad a day she’s having. Why would she be so familiar with Rach to send her a message like that (which is pretty informal from what I know of how my friend has to email). Weird.
I know the head of year and the pastoral lead for that year group and I’m at a meeting with them both next week. Might show them the screenshot and get their thoughts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Kbird

VIP Member
Buzzedoff's post has gone the one about the school being aware of R sending made up letters to herself supposidly from them. I so want to know more, like will the school pull her up on it?
It's the weirest thing in the world to send fantasy letters about all your kids anout how they are the best kids ever to have walked the earth.
I remember her recieving a 'letter' from B employer stating she was amazing, kind, blah blah blah.

I actually think she writes them to herself then opens them open believing it's real. Like when Mr Bean sent himself a Christmas card.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Bristolgirl

Chatty Member
I’m a teacher in a high school. I can categorically state that NO teacher would send an email in school with that number of spelling and grammatical mistakes. This is 100% fake.
You have to take an English test before you even train as a teacher. I would burn my teaching certificate in protest if I thought a genuine teacher had written that.
Do we know what school this is allegedly from? I’d like to email the head of year 10 (be easy to find on the school website) and ask them if they had written it.

I’ve got a screenshot of the ‘email’. I’m serious about emailing the school. Some poor teacher has been attributed with this rubbish.

Reactions: 38

Mememe13

I saw the Unmummsy Mum post something the other week about changing your thinking from “I have to” to “I get to” and while I’m not shy of the odd moan myself I think this would be a good philosophy for Rachael to adopt. She’s lucky she gets to take her kids to school, she gets to make them all dinner as she’s at home, she gets to buy them things for xmas with what appears to be little financial concern.

Yet currently all she seems to do is moan about having to do these things.
I have so much respect for The Unmumsy Mum. You can tell she is as genuine as they come and naturally very funny. She stays out of all the instamum bullshit, isn’t ad after ad and despite her hundreds of thousands of followers and successful books her ego has remained in tact. Don’t think I’ve ever seen one negative comment about her on here and that speaks volumes. Rachael on the other hand...

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Kermy5

Makes you wonder if similar happens with all her girl mates now who are always hanging around her house *sips tea*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Wotsit

VIP Member
Buzzedoff's post has gone the one about the school being aware of R sending made up letters to herself supposidly from them. I so want to know more, like will the school pull her up on it?
It's the weirest thing in the world to send fantasy letters about all your kids anout how they are the best kids ever to have walked the earth.
I remember her recieving a 'letter' from B employer stating she was amazing, kind, blah blah blah.

I actually think she writes them to herself then opens them open believing it's real. Like when Mr Bean sent himself a Christmas card.
ooh wonder why it’s gone? I never believed it was from the teacher so wasn’t surprised by the comment.

Rachaeeleee Bean, zoflora ambassador but never cleans, writes letters from the school that the teachers have never seen 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Mummyof4boys

So Kidscape ambassador. You ask your stepson to touch you. He doesn’t want to. He does anyway. I know it’s only a foot rub but aren’t the rules to teach children to safeguard themselves. It’s ok to say no

Reactions: 31

CanIGoBacktoBed

I need to stop looking at anything to do with her, for my own sanity.
This morning’s story is all about her ‘bad’ morning and I felt the rage.
I have a chronically ill daughter who is currently very, very poorly. My other daughter has an eating disorder and her mental health is terrible. I’m not fishing for sympathy, but moaning about a 6 year old losing her mind and a feckin elf just make me want to scream.
They are everyday annoyances and she goes on like her life is a living hell.
Grow the fuck up, be a parent and stop acting like you have it harder than anyone else.
There will be so many people feeling as I do, I imagine-some in far worse situations - and she needs to stop looking for attention.
Disclaimer: I’ve been up all night with my daughter and with worrying about my kids. I may be a tad tetchy and overwrought!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Well if today’s stories aren’t enough to stop small companies gifting her then nothing is. She’s just basically admitted to dumping her freebies in a dining room for weeks on end and she’s only sorting and tagging companies now because her ceiling is gonna piss all over it 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Ungrateful bastard. So her job is basically a middle man for businesses to donate to charities.
She’s fookin Postman Twat 😂🚗

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
More moaning from her bed this morning.

Why isn’t she up and helping her other 5 kids get sorted for school?

She is the laziest person ever.
why on earth is she moaning after all her posts about Nurse Mum last night? From what i gather NM is struggling financially so she can be home to look after a very sick son? never heard of her till yesterday so not up to date with her account.

Just to compare them, we have Rachaeeleee with 6 healthy and happy kids, thousands of pounds in the bank, bragging its going to be the best Christmas ever because of all the presents she can afford to buy, swanning around in £300 coats and various other shit "designer" clothes, pushing a £900 pram and a whole room full of gifted items that she couldn't even been bothered to open when they arrived to thank the business' that had sent them.

Then we have NM who is unable to go out to work, she is living with the fact that her child may die at any time, she's having to raise money to get him the medication he should be entitled to along with equipment and services to improve what quality he currentely has.

Who's the one lay in bed moaning about her life this morning. Who's the one calling her husband a wanker because HE forgot the changing bag. Who's the one moaning when her husband looks after her kids, cooks and cleans and goes to work? Who's the one asking her 140k followers to donate to NM but hasn't donated a penny herself as yet (no shock)

Racheellleeee you are absolute scum. Each day I think you couldn't possibly get any lower but you succeed spectacularly every time. Whilst you may not have done anything "illegal" with your dodgy paypal scam, you are completely immoral on all levels, and one thing that i am sure of is that karma is a bitch. Your fall from that pedestal you have put yourself on is going to be epic.

• Heart

Wotsit

VIP Member
Amazing how everyone in paignton that has dealings with Rachaeeeleee writes in exactly the same style as she does. Have they been rolling the same English teacher out each year for the last 50 years or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
I know the head of year and the pastoral lead for that year group and I’m at a meeting with them both next week. Might show them the screenshot and get their thoughts
I would chew my own arm off to be in that meeting if you did that 🤣

Hey Rachaelaele 👋🏼 Didn’t bank on someone knowing the head of year did you 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Poor lad just wants to play his games or chat with his mates or whatever, he looked conflicted, awkward and uncomfortable. Why ask him to rub your "hooves", belittle him for not doing it "right", whilst you film it and then upload it for the whole world to view?

On every level it's not right. Long John Josh, have a word with her please. It's not just us trolls who see this, it's the kids' mates, your neighbours, your colleagues, literally the whole world can watch your son being ridiculed into rubbing his step mum's feet when he's not happy to do so. Stop selling your kids' souls for shite rainbow art.

Reactions: 28

Wotsit

VIP Member
Makes you wonder if similar happens with all her girl mates now who are always hanging around her house *sips tea*
That's why it's all young, pretty, impressionable girls that she "helps" then.

Feel sorry for josh if he gets stuck with KDIL though 😜

• Haha
  • Sick

Kermy5

If my stepdad asked me, at age 14 or whatever to rub his feet, ridiculed me if I said no, filmed me doing it and posted it to social media I think I would ring childline. Seriously fucking bizarre inappropriate behaviour. He's your stepson Rach, not your boyfriend.