Part Time Working Mummy #19 paid some £ for the extra E, everything else is #gifted or free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's bollox. Just had a good chat with the ex and they shagged (threesomes) with loads of her females mates all instigated by her. I do believe him as I know he wouldn't be bothered about sharing that lol
Interesting..... I bet you have some tales to tell!! X

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What the actual duck!!
I’m sorry but I’m gunna be honest if she has really been saying all that at her book signings it’s either true or she’s trying to deflect it so she doesn’t look bad, she should just let her past lie. Her kids shouldn’t know anything about her past either, I have a pretty crappy one but as far as my kids are concerned I shot rainbows out my arse lived on ice cream and had a pet unicorn.

Reactions: 14
What the actual duck!!
I’m sorry but I’m gunna be honest if she has really been saying all that at her book signings it’s either true or she’s trying to deflect it so she doesn’t look bad, she should just let her past lie. Her kids shouldn’t know anything about her past either, I have a pretty crappy one but as far as my kids are concerned I shot rainbows out my arse lived on ice cream and had a pet unicorn.
Same! I would never dream of broadcasting some of the stuff I used to get up to now I have kids

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck!!
She had to be careful in her book and change names etc so they can’t come back at her and say it’s lies. If she had used their real names she would have had a few court cases on her hands.

Makes you wonder if similar happens with all her girl mates now who are always hanging around her house *sips tea*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Makes you wonder if similar happens with all her girl mates now who are always hanging around her house *sips tea*
That's why it's all young, pretty, impressionable girls that she "helps" then.

Feel sorry for josh if he gets stuck with KDIL though 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
That's why it's all young, pretty, impressionable girls that she "helps" then.

Feel sorry for josh if he gets stuck with KDIL though 😜
She does have a habit of saying “have josh then” to anyone who shows the slightest interest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That's bollox. Just had a good chat with the ex and they shagged (threesomes) with loads of her females mates all instigated by her. I do believe him as I know he wouldn't be bothered about sharing that lol
It’s weird but I’ve always got the vibe from her that she’s into stuff like that. Just the way she chats, like “let’s swap husbands” and all that tit. Plus the young, pretty girls hanging around her place all the time. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Can you imaging offering your husband up to some random on the internet? Joke or not its not funny. How horrible and disrespectful to the woman's husband? Just cos your husband has no balls and seems happy being treated like a doormat, doesn't mean the rest of the male population are the same.

Couldn't give a tit about titwank, he probably wishes he could just for five mins away from cunty carol.

Reactions: 4
Can you imaging offering your husband up to some random on the internet? Joke or not its not funny. How horrible and disrespectful to the woman's husband? Just cos your husband has no balls and seems happy being treated like a doormat, doesn't mean the rest of the male population are the same.

Couldn't give a tit about titwank, he probably wishes he could just for five mins away from cunty carol.
And yet again, like so much else in Rachaeaeaeaeleeee's marriage, if it were the other way around and Josh was casually offering her out to all and sundry people would be up in arms about how inappropriate and abusive it is.

I don’t know why R goes out of her way to be as unladylike and as unclassy as she possibly can ! It’s not funny or “cool” it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 7
“Thank to people like you” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
This is close to home for me those boys mother and sister were murdered by there father in the car park of the pool where my kids swim,I work nearby and remember the police arriving,. those boys have since become amazing advocates for domestic violence victims,that someone can mention her in the same sentence as them is nuts and thinking that donating her unwanted gifted tat and ripping her sheep of for thousands so she can occasionally ask people to gift items for causes is even remotely comparable to what they do...
And that she shares it... seriously she needs to pull her head out her arse

Rachealeee you could of really done some good but you just cant see past yourself !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There were a lot of things said at the book signings. There are some things which I wouldn’t be comfortable sharing anywhere in case they are true however they seemed very far fetched

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There were a lot of things said at the book signings. There are some things which I wouldn’t be comfortable sharing anywhere in case they are true however they seemed very far fetched
I know Josh went on some of these tours with her. Was he present in the room at the time? 😊

Reactions: 4
God, she really is rubbish, isn’t she. Complaining because her baby is up in the night - it’s what babies do. It’s literally the one things EVERYONE knows about babies even when they have no children, let alone four. Speaks volumes that she would rather disturb her husband who has to be up at six and work all day than her “friend” (ie done young girl she “helped” leave a DA situation). And then she can’t even make her kids lunch the next morning? Either make it the night before so it’s ready regardless of how much sleep you get or get on with it the next morning ffs.

Also “he’s never off my tit” - so the Aptamil is just there for decoration is it? Liar.

Reactions: 15
Rachealaee has absolutely nothing going for her. We all see how nasty she is to josh and the kids. His face screams "I made a huge mistake" everytime I look at him. Emily rose on the other hand...very attractive, quiet spoken, seems caring, can make packed lunches. And is sleeping on her living room floor. Hes cheated once what's to stop him going again 🤷‍♀️maybe that's why R didnt sleep all night.

Reactions: 13
I rarely comment but today’s story made me 😡
She doesn’t even know where her friend lives! FGS!
Then when Emily stepped in to help, she whinged about it and made it sound like a character flaw that Emily is cheerful and organised; etc.
Her mask completely slipped today, especially when she nastily talked about the shapes of sandwich Emily was offering. What a piece of work - she has zero self- awareness though and won’t see how badly when comes across.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.